Pak Army Shot down a drone

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam Brothers and Sisters

What do you guys think? are we gonna listen this news in a couple of days. So that this Hypocrite army will try to regain its reputation of Holy COW:lol:. And if it happens will it be a result of mutual understanding b/w Pak nd Usa?

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)

What do you guys think? are we gonna listen this news in a couple of days. So that this Hypocrite army will try to regain its reputation of Holy COW:lol:. And if it happens will it be a result of mutual understanding b/w Pak nd Usa?

I agree- I was telling my wife the same yesterday. They are going to shot down a drone or two appease the nation. These drone are unmanned and for USA it is not going to be a big investment in return of Raymond.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree- I was telling my wife the same yesterday. They are going to shot down a drone or two appease the nation. These drone are unmanned and for USA it is not going to be a big investment in return of Raymond.

yeah.. after all they are most clever ppl in da bznss

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Enigma you are right that's exactly what will happen.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)
Natiion is desperate to hear pak army back in game
I held my breath
but u people played with emotions
jhoot he sahe drone marey to hotey

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)

Assalam o Alaikum,

You played with the sentiments of people.[hilar]
I expect nothing good from Kan*jar & D@lley Generals.
:angry_smile:

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aray hosla rakho bhaion, khabi na khabi wo waqt to ayega jab hum bhi Pakistani khelanay per fakhr karengy. INshallah

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Assalam o Alaikum,

You played with the sentiments of people.[hilar]
I expect nothing good from Kan*jar & D@lley Generals.
:angry_smile:

wsALAM

Yar umeed to kisi ko bhi nahi hay mager wo khety hayn na kay

"Dil kay behlany ko ghalib ye khayal acha hay

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
If a plot in Lahore /Islamabad or Muraba in Bahawalnagar is promised to the one bringing down the drone ,this might come true

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Guys,
Think posotive.Shooting down a drone is a good news
and take it in that stride.You have to keep one thing in
mind that The Country is almost bankrupt and we need
constant flow of funds to keep things going there.US controls
levers of all these institutions so really we dont have a choice
but accept hegemony of that Country.How to get out of that
morass is an issue which can be discussed seperately.

drkjke

i dont blame army ,as they are getting full dollars plus their kids future is bright in west (as all senior level officers are being bribed by west)...i will blame pakistani nation,whose strength is at 18 karore but they never rise up against their corrupt rulers and generals
instead they worship their corrupt generals and judges...people like me who are from heart patriotic pakistanis and who sacrificed everything for pakistan are abused now at every place and forum for criticising these american puppet generals who have put pakistans existence in danger....

you people keep worshipping your sajeelay american puppet jawaans while america and israel have their way with pakistan.
for those of you with spiritual leanings be warned.time is very near when pakistan will start sinking and your generals will fly over to united states on to their ranches and will salute their american zionist masters saying "mission accomplished sir!
than you nationalists and secular figure worshippers cry than...it happened in iraq now its gonna happen in pakistan...in iraq too all army fled when united states attacked,only mujahideen defended iraq,here too you people will soon see who is patriotic and who is ghaddar!you people have started to label every islamists as terrorist.but the fact is that only islamists are interested in safeguarding pakistan as one unit and all secular liberal deviant rulers and generals and others of pak are actually planning its breaking and division soon...you people will see the truth but alas it may be too late than

drkjke

Guys,
Think posotive.Shooting down a drone is a good news
and take it in that stride.You have to keep one thing in
mind that The Country is almost bankrupt and we need
constant flow of funds to keep things going there.US controls
levers of all these institutions so really we dont have a choice
but accept hegemony of that Country.How to get out of that
morass is an issue which can be discussed seperately.

does your leader imran have same thinking?that do nothing as we are depended upon american dollars?
this is not a muslims mentality...soory to say muslim does not think like that

allah kau hai paa merdi e maumin per bharosaa
shaitaan ko hai europe kee machinaun kaa sahaaraa

maumin hai to baitaigh bhi lartaa hai sipaahi