Over 1 Million Students to Get Free Genuine Microsoft software

zeemeer

Councller (250+ posts)
Microsoft Pakistan, in collaboration with HEC, has launched National Student Software Accessibility Portal (NSSA) – a service that will streamline software distribution to all students and faculty members of public sector universities under the Higher Education Commission (HEC) umbrella.
All public sector universities registered with the Higher Education Commission have been provided with a customizable Portal for licensed software distribution.
The portal consisting of around 150 software applications (from various categories including developer tools, operating system etc.) will enable over 1 million students and about 40,000 faculty members to download genuine Microsoft software.
How to Get Free Access to Genuine Microsoft Software?
If you are a student with any of HEC registered university then there is a chance that your next semester is going to start soon.
So as soon as you get to your campus, get to your Network Administrator/MSDNAA member to get your email address registered at NSSA portal.
You are likely to get the notification email (on the email that you had provided to network administrator) to complete registration process. Upon completion of registration process, you will be given a user name and password to log in on the webstore – where you will be able to download any software available on the webstore.

url

Last edited by a moderator:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
May i know why a commercial institution turning so nice to Pakistani students ... can anybody smell anything ...?

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the way to enter into system legally & make everybody use to of license software & after a while they will start charging when the whole system will become dependent on their system otherwise people are using pirated software so they r not getting any money anyway so why not use some tactics

mpoints

Hi, I am new on this Forum, below is the information of my website, kindly look forward. Hope it will help game lovers :)
The niche is about getting free codes for Microsoft points for gaming like on Xbox and that stuff.
website URL is http://microsoftpointsfree.org