our intelligent army???they dont know the difference between B.A and M.A

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
yes we are seeing how organized they are . in last 3 days two blasts happened . more than 100 died . i dont know what do u mean by organized?? if organized mean facilities, interrupting in political affairs,luxury life style. yes they are organized

Paid lob-worm had nothing original and of their own! Have a nice sailing.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why some one, in his sound mind, be so eager to join an institution he hates?

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
i have clearly mentioned that HEC recognizes them. equivalent. both 16 years of education .

You have failed to understand a simple and logical point.

Your problem is not the number of years of education. Your problem is that Bachelor degree (length of program doesn't matter) is not equivalent to Masters degree. If HEC recognizes that you friends' bachelor degree is equivalent to Pakistani masters degree then you dont have any problem. Simply pay the fees to the HEC and request them to issue certificate of equivalency.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A friend of my friend just told me that he knows this 'friend of the friend' of the writer and that friend who told this story is known for making stuff up!

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
where from this guy got the rulling that if u study for 16 years u will get a master degree.I donot see any solid reason supporting his arguments.He just asumes that you study for this much period and you are entitled to this.I am not sure if this guy been to any college otherwise system in pakistan is quite simple ..........produce authentic degree (not a fake one which one can get for meagre amount from overseas online universities) and get a job. When army officer apply for army ,he is FA (minimum requirement)and when passed out from PMA Kakul , his academic qualification is BA/BSc.
I know couple of army officers, all of them are graduates , some of them are with as many as 3 master degrees from wel reputed universities. Army has to put a ban on their officers appearing in CSS exams cuz almost all of them would qualify for that and army couldnot afford loosing so many officers.
Further , any officer doing staff college course is awarded Bsc Hons degree. Staff college is just a start in the carrier of army officers. they undergo very senior courses of very long durations , some of them equivilant to PhD.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
What can I say about our esteemed army. They have never ever won a war. They have killed their own citizens. They have created chaos in Pakistan. Ruled more than half of Pakistan's life and look where we are now.

Pak Fauj Tujhay Salaam

BULLDOZER

Citizen
My dear friend you made the right choice by joining Beacon House Public School System,as its a privately owned institution and pays handsome salary for highly qaulified teachers like yourself..Talking about being educated,in your case having a honors degree,who suggested you to join an army public school to begin with?? Do you know what kind of salaries they offer? No offence but being a highly eductaed person you seriously thought of getting a good salary in an army public school!!!
Defaming the Armed forces of Pakistan just because you could not manage to get a job in a public school which is being run by its fauji foundation,which has nothing to do with the Army in general,clearly shows how educated you are!! Peace..

Last edited:

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
where from this guy got the rulling that if u study for 16 years u will get a master degree.i donot see any solid reason supporting his arguments.he just asumes that you study for this much period and you are entitled to this.i am not sure if this guy been to any college otherwise system in pakistan is quite simple ..........produce authentic degree (not a fake one which one can get for meagre amount from overseas online universities) and get a job. When army officer apply for army ,he is fa (minimum requirement)and when passed out from pma kakul , his academic qualification is ba/bsc.
i know couple of army officers, all of them are graduates , some of them are with as many as 3 master degrees from wel reputed universities. Army has to put a ban on their officers appearing in css exams cuz almost all of them would qualify for that and army couldnot afford loosing so many officers.
further , any officer doing staff college course is awarded bsc hons degree. Staff college is just a start in the carrier of army officers. They undergo very senior courses of very long durations , some of them equivilant to phd.

we are talking about school and college run under armed forces. What u r talking about is completely different topic . Well i have attached proof with my thread as well. Check that

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
my dear friend you made the right choice by joining beacon house public school system,as its a privately owned institution and pays handsome salary for highly qaulified teachers like yourself..talking about being educated,in your case having a honors degree,who suggested you to join an army public school to begin with?? Do you know what kind of salaries they offer? No offence but being a highly eductaed person you seriously thought of getting a good salary in an army public school!!!
Defaming the armed forces of pakistan just because you could not manage to get a job in a public school which is being run by its fauji foundation,which has nothing to do with the army in general,clearly shows how educated you are!! Peace..

i didnt defame them . I just told a friends story . Sara din siyasatdanoon ki maa behan aik kertay hain sub woh nahi hoti defaming yeh defaming ho gay hai .wah bahi wah

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
where from this guy got the rulling that if u study for 16 years u will get a master degree.i donot see any solid reason supporting his arguments.he just asumes that you study for this much period and you are entitled to this.i am not sure if this guy been to any college otherwise system in pakistan is quite simple ..........produce authentic degree (not a fake one which one can get for meagre amount from overseas online universities) and get a job. When army officer apply for army ,he is fa (minimum requirement)and when passed out from pma kakul , his academic qualification is ba/bsc.
i know couple of army officers, all of them are graduates , some of them are with as many as 3 master degrees from wel reputed universities. Army has to put a ban on their officers appearing in css exams cuz almost all of them would qualify for that and army couldnot afford loosing so many officers.
further , any officer doing staff college course is awarded bsc hons degree. Staff college is just a start in the carrier of army officers. They undergo very senior courses of very long durations , some of them equivilant to phd.

my topic is completely different from this one. But u touched something very nice. Some day i will write on this well. How they get degrees etc

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
If B.A (hons) is = M.A ???
friend if u want to test Swati just ask him if a person fails six times before clearing his matriculation,is he becomes MA just because he has studies for 16 years ? thread starter is a fool who is just wasting the time of others and he look like to be certainly paid by some enemy agency to defame Pakistan Army.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: (UPDATED WITH PRROF))our intelligent army???they dont know the difference between B.A and M.A

a short story about my friend's friend in his own worlds

i applied for lecturer position in an army public school. i have done B.A(4 years) in English literature and linguistics. when i tried to submit my documents they refused to accept it saying that they require M.A english (after 2 year B.A). i told them that my degree is equivalent to that. Govt. of pakistan requires 16years of education for a lecturer whether u call it a B.A ,M.A or Licence(in french). further i told them that i have studied 135 credit hours of study in contract to 72 credit hours of M.A program after two year pakistani normal B.A (b.a with 6 simple subjects). so my degree is superior to them and its recognized world wide. but they said they dont know anything about it . they just want M.A prefix with degree and thats all. i went on to take this issue to principal who was a retired brigadier but he said the same.and i came back home with my documents.(later on he got job with same degree in beacon house school system with much more salary because they know about qualifications)

guys these are the people who ruled us for more than 3 decades directly and other 3 decades indirectly. look how they measure and analyze things and what is their extent of knowledge and expertise. i wont say anything else just your comments.

15 march 2011:i didnt know that people here dont know the difference between pakistani B.A and M.A(very sad) SO HERE IS THE PROOF AS WELL

Notification%20of%204-year%20Bachelor%27s%20Degree.jpg

pakistani nation worships its army.so they dont want to listen the truth.which is much bitter than you have written here....if army does not recognise ba from ma i can tolerate it,but when this army kills sunni shaafi hanafi muslims of nwfp due to some reasons than this is not acceptable to me.

let those ppl who worship their army continue to do so,meanwhile muslims beware,,,there is no GOD but allah and only HE deserves to be worshipped