our intelligent army???they dont know the difference between B.A and M.A

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes we are seeing how organized they are . in last 3 days two blasts happened . more than 100 died . i dont know what do u mean by organized?? if organized mean facilities, interrupting in political affairs,luxury life style. yes they are organized
Brother, you are skipping the main topic and you are not near to the ground realities. ?
This is not the banna republic army.
You let me know which kind of army is in your mind setup ?

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
yes we are seeing how organized they are . in last 3 days two blasts happened . more than 100 died . i dont know what do u mean by organized?? if organized mean facilities, interrupting in political affairs,luxury life style. yes they are organized
Brother, you are skipping the main topic and you are not near to the ground realities. ?
This is not the banna republic army.
You let me know which kind of army is in your mind setup ?

i just replied to query raised by our friend

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's why one of my friends went to buy a goat's head(siri) and asked the butcher for that. The butcher said,'Do you need a normal siri or a fauji siri?' My friend couldn't understand him and asked about the difference. He said that normal siri is with brain (maghaz) and fauji siri is without brain...............................................:lol:

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
That's why one of my friends went to buy a goat's head(siri) and asked the butcher for that. The butcher said,'Do you need a normal siri or a fauji siri?' My friend couldn't understand him and asked about the difference. He said that normal siri is with brain (maghaz) and fauji siri is without brain...............................................:lol:

v good comments. i think u should make a separate thread about this joke

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
thread starter is such a goof that he would keep insisting rather irritating others by giving un- wanted replies . he is basically an agent who always like to defame Pakistan army. army public schools r run under army just for administrating purpose. whole teaching staff and head is a civilian person.they deal all matters pertaining to education.just because of the foolish attitude of thread starter, i have placed him on my ignore list and do not read what all he writes because he is on my ignore list. one may say any strong argument but he would not listen to u. i shall request to my friends who get irritated because of him, just place him on ur ignore list.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
That's why one of my friends went to buy a goat's head(siri) and asked the butcher for that. The butcher said,'Do you need a normal siri or a fauji siri?' My friend couldn't understand him and asked about the difference. He said that normal siri is with brain (maghaz) and fauji siri is without brain...............................................:lol:[/Q
as per ur quote foji siree is brain less. just think if it is with brain what would have they done to people like u. without brain as u say, still they ruled half the period.people like u need to use the brain (if u have) and should not write any thing which could be harm full to army men because they r our pride.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
If you have no argument to make so its like all news paper print lie stories & end of conversation. all people who study abroad are getting fake degrees & your universities are not even in the list of top 100 universities so what are you talking about ? we are not doing comparison of universities here we are talking abt someone who study abroad almost same credit hours as u do in pak in 4 years so we are calling ourself educated but cant read what his 4 years degree says abt his qualification & if he is wrong so why beaconhouse school give him job with more salary ?

Job in Beaconhouse Schools and BNU are mostly given ethnically! Rules are relaxed for members of minority sects. Glad to learn adnan_swati is your Alice. Keep on collecting dollars rest is all secondary. Men of credentials who are the back bone of Pakistan are mostly educated here. Those having 'O' & 'A' level education OR MBA's are seeking jobs overseas since they adjust better with Multi-nationals. (Rare job opportunities for them in Pakistan because of their mushroom growth). After having stayed abroad for almost two decades now enjoy serving the Motherland in Pakistan.

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
لوگوں پر حکومت کیلیے بھیجے کی نہیں، بد معاشی، ڈھٹائی، سفاکی، طاقت، چند درباری ملا جو عوام کے ذہنوں میں مذہبی شاہی افیم انڈیل سکیں اور چند بے ضمیر، وطن فروش اور پجاری قسم کے چمچوں کی ضرورت ہوتی ہے. اگر یہ اتنا بڑا کارنامہ ہوتا تو یزید اور حجاج سے لیکر موجودہ عرب ملوکوں کا نام تاریخ میں بہت روشن ہوتا. بھیجا تو دور کی بات ہے ، اگر ان کی کھوپڑی میں ایک نیوران بھی ہوتا تو پاکستان کا آج یہ حشر نہ ہوتا. وہ کیا ہے کہ بچے کی تریسٹھ سالہ محنت اور عقل کا نتیجہ آج ساری دنیا پر عیاں ہے

اور اپنے ہی لوگوں کو پسماندہ، انپڑھ، کمزور، غریب اور حقیقت سے بے خبر رکھ کر ان پر بزور قوت حکومت کرنا فخر کی نہیں بلکہ شرم سے ڈوب مرنے کی بات ہے، لیکن المیہ تو یہی ہے کہ جب بھیجا ہی نہیں تو شرم، حیا، غیرت وغیرہ کس چڑیا کا نام ہے. پاک فوج تیری 'عظمت':no: کو (buribaat)سلام

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Job in Beaconhouse Schools and BNU are mostly given ethnically! Rules are relaxed for members of minority sects. Glad to learn adnan_swati is your Alice. Keep on collecting dollars rest is all secondary. Men of credentials who are the back bone of Pakistan are mostly educated here. Those having 'O' & 'A' level education OR MBA's are seeking jobs overseas since they adjust better with Multi-nationals. (Rare job opportunities for them in Pakistan because of their mushroom growth). After having stayed abroad for almost two decades now enjoy serving the Motherland in Pakistan.

sorry to say . but u r completely going out of context. i dont know whats in ur mind.plz read thread again so that u know what the topic is and by the way u know very better who is collecting dollars

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
لوگوں پر حکومت کیلیے بھیجے کی نہیں، بد معاشی، ڈھٹائی، سفاکی، طاقت، چند درباری ملا جو عوام کے ذہنوں میں مذہبی شاہی افیم انڈیل سکیں اور چند بے ضمیر، وطن فروش اور پجاری قسم کے چمچوں کی ضرورت ہوتی ہے. اگر یہ اتنا بڑا کارنامہ ہوتا تو یزید اور حجاج سے لیکر موجودہ عرب ملوکوں کا نام تاریخ میں بہت روشن ہوتا. بھیجا تو دور کی بات ہے ، اگر ان کی کھوپڑی میں ایک نیوران بھی ہوتا تو پاکستان کا آج یہ حشر نہ ہوتا. وہ کیا ہے کہ بچے کی تریسٹھ سالہ محنت اور عقل کا نتیجہ آج ساری دنیا پر عیاں ہے

اور اپنے ہی لوگوں کو پسماندہ، انپڑھ، کمزور، غریب اور حقیقت سے بے خبر رکھ کر ان پر بزور قوت حکومت کرنا فخر کی نہیں بلکہ شرم سے ڈوب مرنے کی بات ہے، لیکن المیہ تو یہی ہے کہ جب بھیجا ہی نہیں تو شرم، حیا، غیرت وغیرہ کس چڑیا کا نام ہے. پاک فوج تیری 'عظمت':no: کو (buribaat)سلام

کیا بات ہے بھائی ' آج تم پر بڑی خواری دکھائی دیتی ہے - کہیں انڈا کسی مرغا کا دیا ہوا تو نہیں کھا لیا

اور یہ کیا بھیجنے کی بات کر رہے ہو - کیا بھیجا کس نے بھیجا کب بھیجا کیسکو بھیجا
کہیں اپنا بھیجہ تو نہیں بھیجا تم نے - اور اگر اپنا بھیجہ بھیجا بھی ہے تو فورا کسی کو بھیج کر اپنا
بھیجا ہوا بھیجہ واپس منگا لو - اگر بھیجہ بھیجنا بھی ہے تو کسی گایے کا بھیجہ بھیجو تاکہ حاصل کرنے والے بھیجہ کو پکایئں اور اپنے عزیز و اقارب کو بھیج دیں شوق فرمانے کے لیے
:lol:

Last edited:

adnan_younus

stop being a fool...16 years education is bare minimum.... requirement is an MA..... very correctly rejected by the army...
a short told of my friend's friend in his own worlds

i applied for lecturer position in an army public school. i have done B.A(4 years) in English literature and linguistics. when i tried to submit my documents they refused to accept it saying that they require M.A english (after 2 year B.A). i told them that my degree is equivalent to that. Govt. of pakistan requires 16years of education for a lecturer whether u call it a B.A ,M.A or Licence(in french). further i told them that i have studied 135 credit hours of study in contract to 72 credit hours of M.A program after two year pakistani normal B.A (b.a with 6 simple subjects). so my degree is superior to them and its recognized world wide. but they said they dont know anything about it . they just want M.A prefix with degree and thats all. i went on to take this issue to principal who was a retired brigadier but he said the same.and i came back home with my documents.(later on he got job with same degree in beacon house school system with much more salary because they know about qualifications)

guys these are the people who ruled us for more than 3 decades directly and other 3 decades indirectly. look how they measure and analyze things and what is their extent of knowledge and expertise. i wont say anything else just your comments

Saboo

The army have a lot of bheja, but it has the tendency to move upwards.
A high rankig officer will always have more bheja than a low ranking officer
because a high rank eats the bheja of low rank 24/7.

Saboo

u r good with jokes. join some funny forum.this is serious one

It is you who are joking
No matter how much you stretch a BA degree, it will never reach an MA degree.
A younger brother will never catch-up to his older brother no matter how many years he tries.

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Here in Western countries they have very simple solution to this problem. You submit your credentials to a recognized University and have your credential accredited by the University.
The University provides you a certificate mentioning the equivalency in their country. For example, if you have Masters of Science degree from University of Karachi they would consider it equivalent to their Bachelor degree as their bachelor degree program consist of a four year study program. Whereas in Pakistan a Master degree consists of a 4 years of study program after grade 12.

I am not sure if your friend can get accreditation through a Pakistan University. He should at least try to get one.

I feel that it not fair to blame Pakistan Army on this issue as they do not specialize in this field