our intelligent army???they dont know the difference between B.A and M.A

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
friend if u want to test Swati just ask him if a person fails six times before clearing his matriculation,is he becomes MA just because he has studies for 16 years ? thread starter is a fool who is just wasting the time of others and he look like to be certainly paid by some enemy agency to defame Pakistan Army.

so anyone against paksitan armys corruption (and muslim slaughter under kufars command by them in tribal area ) is enemy of pakistan according to you?...no you are wrong,,,those people who are warning pakistanis to stop there armys injsutices are actually patriotic pakistanis who want to save paksitan .if your aremy continues to serve americans than in future this country wont be on world map...this is exactly what liberals and seculars want...so when pakistan ends than they can again live with hindus and polish their boots
we muslims who want army to go back to islam are actually patriotic pakistanis,on other hand you seculars are just weakening pakistan
no army who fights with its own peolple survives long...remember that the dollars your army gets from killing tribal muslims wont save them when final war starts...in final war only islamic spirit of jihad will be victorious

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
On completion of Bechlor /Master degree succesfully ,every student is awarded a certificate ,clearly showing the institution name , year ,student name with wordings like , University of ABC have admitted Mr.xyz to the Degree of Master Of Science .... etc . Can u post the certificate here so that we can see that it was not degree issued by one offshore online university. I am not familiar with any university in pakistan which will issue a certificate with showing just the credit hours rather than Master degree.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: (UPDATED WITH PRROF))our intelligent army???they dont know the difference between B.A and M.A

a short story about my friend's friend in his own worlds

i applied for lecturer position in an army public school. i have done B.A(4 years) in English literature and linguistics. when i tried to submit my documents they refused to accept it saying that they require M.A english (after 2 year B.A). i told them that my degree is equivalent to that. Govt. of pakistan requires 16years of education for a lecturer whether u call it a B.A ,M.A or Licence(in french). further i told them that i have studied 135 credit hours of study in contract to 72 credit hours of M.A program after two year pakistani normal B.A (b.a with 6 simple subjects). so my degree is superior to them and its recognized world wide. but they said they dont know anything about it . they just want M.A prefix with degree and thats all. i went on to take this issue to principal who was a retired brigadier but he said the same.and i came back home with my documents.(later on he got job with same degree in beacon house school system with much more salary because they know about qualifications)

guys these are the people who ruled us for more than 3 decades directly and other 3 decades indirectly. look how they measure and analyze things and what is their extent of knowledge and expertise. i wont say anything else just your comments.

15 march 2011:i didnt know that people here dont know the difference between pakistani B.A and M.A(very sad) SO HERE IS THE PROOF AS WELL

Notification%20of%204-year%20Bachelor%27s%20Degree.jpg

First time i agree with you and stand by your stance its not the Army its a general attitude of our nation that we are sitting on the seats not to facilitate people but we want to show our power by creating hurdles......

you can see that in any office 99.99% people just want you to do sajda to them and after that they would do their job if you demand for your right them they will show you their power and create hurdles for you.

Yhai kisi kisi europian mulk me hota to vo insan aapko facilitate krta na k aap k liaey hurdles create krta.

4 year B.A ager 2 year M.A k braber he according to HEC then ye unki ghalti he unko aap se sorry b krna chahey ore aapko facilitate b krna chahey................

MAGAR AFSOOS HM APNEY AAPKO MUSALMAN B KEHTEY HAIN............
INSAN B KEHTEY HAIN...............
ORE DEEN K NAAM PE LARTEY B HAIN ..............
NIMAZAIN B PARHTEY HAIN..........
YE B DAWA KRTEY HAIN K KIAMAT K DIN HISAB KITAB B DENA HE...........
YE B DAVA KRTEY HAIN K ALLAH DAIKH B RAHA HE SUN B RAHA HE...........

MAZAR HAMAREY AAMAL HMAREY DAWOON KI SACHAIEE KA SBOOT NHI DETEY........

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
On completion of Bechlor /Master degree succesfully ,every student is awarded a certificate ,clearly showing the institution name , year ,student name with wordings like , University of ABC have admitted Mr.xyz to the Degree of Master Of Science .... etc . Can u post the certificate here so that we can see that it was not degree issued by one offshore online university. I am not familiar with any university in pakistan which will issue a certificate with showing just the credit hours rather than Master degree.

i have posted. u can check

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
so anyone against paksitan armys corruption (and muslim slaughter under kufars command by them in tribal area ) is enemy of pakistan according to you?...no you are wrong,,,those people who are warning pakistanis to stop there armys injsutices are actually patriotic pakistanis who want to save paksitan .if your aremy continues to serve americans than in future this country wont be on world map...this is exactly what liberals and seculars want...so when pakistan ends than they can again live with hindus and polish their boots
we muslims who want army to go back to islam are actually patriotic pakistanis,on other hand you seculars are just weakening pakistan
no army who fights with its own peolple survives long...remember that the dollars your army gets from killing tribal muslims wont save them when final war starts...in final war only islamic spirit of jihad will be victorious

i totally agree with you . they may finish taliban but it wont be called their succeess . and everyone knows y. u cant win or loose against your own people . nuqsan pakistan ka hi ho ga .

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
i totally agree with you . they may finish taliban but it wont be called their succeess . and everyone knows y. u cant win or loose against your own people . nuqsan pakistan ka hi ho ga .

..........................................................................................................
It's hard to believe that some one is actually that much "naive" on this forum (Meant for intelligent knowledge sharing and discussions). For heaven sake do not force the members to believe that "Crow is White" simply because "adnan_swati" and few of 'his' knowledgeable friends believe in this hypotheses?

Grow up yar and show some sensibility! This thread was initially started on the quote of "A friend of friend says................ If adnan_swati or any of 'his' accomplices is near Lahore tell me the whereabouts and I'll come there personally to remove their ambiguity OR invite them to "IB" (Intelligence Bureau) Regional Office for their better understanding of ground realities.

By the way, where is that Johnny; who got the job in "Beaconhouse School" at a much higher salary! Though it's hard to find 'TIME' for such skirmish activities but, I'm willing to redress all such grievances, once for all.

Looking for something 'Positive' to close this subject in an amicable way.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
would be better if you come with a logic.
do u think i m lying about blasts??

"would be better if you come with a logic. do u think i m lying about blasts??"

My question to Abbasi Bhai and other senior members on this forum is do they belive this 'one line' script is worth a positive rating (Instantly). In addition, guide me 'what logic' is being asked for?