our intelligent army???they dont know the difference between B.A and M.A

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Here in Western countries they have very simple solution to this problem. You submit your credentials to a recognized University and have your credential accredited by the University.
The University provides you a certificate mentioning the equivalency in their country. For example, if you have Masters of Science degree from University of Karachi they would consider it equivalent to their Bachelor degree as their bachelor degree program consist of a four year study program. Whereas in Pakistan a Master degree consists of a 4 years of study program after grade 12.

I am not sure if your friend can get accreditation through a Pakistan University. He should at least try to get one.

I feel that it not fair to blame Pakistan Army on this issue as they do not specialize in this field

u r right. they are not expert in it. they should not indulge themselves in things they are not expert in

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
u r right. they are not expert in it. they should not indulge themselves in things they are not expert in

As per your story the Pak Army did not indulge themselves into this issue. They simply asked to fulfill their requirements, which in this case was a M.A. degree. Your friend should have presented an accreditation by a Pakistani University confirming that your friends B.A. degree is equivalent to a M.A. degree in Pakistan.

If even after submitting the accreditation by a Pakistani University confirming that your friends B.A. degree is equivalent to a M.A. degree in Pakistan, the Pak army does not accept the accreditation then you have all the right to blame Pak Army.

Last edited:

simple_and_peacefull

brother adnan,

I had seen most of your post always come against Pakistan Army.... do you have any kind of concern or agenda against army. Or you may have been refused by army. Brother think something positive about their work. Post their positive works also.

If you have a pain any one part of your body you will not say you have pain in all over whole your body.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
brother adnan,

I had seen most of your post always come against Pakistan Army.... do you have any kind of concern or agenda against army. Or you may have been refused by army. Brother think something positive about their work. Post their positive works also.

If you have a pain any one part of your body you will not say you have pain in all over whole your body.

yes i m in pain . because i m concerned about my country. i feel country is greater than any institution.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
brother adnan,

most of time u people curse politicians. what about that?? none of my news is a lie . its based on fact

Star Gazer

Some people always blame the institutions for being corrupt and not giving them their due because it is easier to say that than to accept that I could not be up tothe standard or there were more smart people who got selected.
Blame every one this will solve all your problems!
The mere argument that the Army does not know the difference between MA or BA is hillarious and speaks for the information of the smart post writer and his friend. One more evidence.

moazzamniaz

1101190654-1.gif

moazzamniaz

کیا بات ہے بھائی ' آج تم پر بڑی خواری دکھائی دیتی ہے - کہیں انڈا کسی مرغا کا دیا ہوا تو نہیں کھا لیا

اور یہ کیا بھیجنے کی بات کر رہے ہو - کیا بھیجا کس نے بھیجا کب بھیجا کیسکو بھیجا
کہیں اپنا بھیجہ تو نہیں بھیجا تم نے - اور اگر اپنا بھیجہ بھیجا بھی ہے تو فورا کسی کو بھیج کر اپنا
بھیجا ہوا بھیجہ واپس منگا لو - اگر بھیجہ بھیجنا بھی ہے تو کسی گایے کا بھیجہ بھیجو تاکہ حاصل کرنے والے بھیجہ کو پکایئں اور اپنے عزیز و اقارب کو بھیج دیں شوق فرمانے کے لیے
:lol:

گیزو بھائی، آپ کی پوسٹ پر یہی کہ سکتا ہوں کہ
کارواں کے دل سے احساس زیاں جاتا رہا

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

The kind of work that they had our sold out govt do, $12,88,00,00,00,000 is merely peanuts grown in the peanuts farm in Georgia. It should have been several times of this amount.

Besides Americans wanted to do this themselves. Israel created the 911 and US (free masons to be precise) just carried on the agenda of yahood. As a result we have been destroyed what ever economy we had and they are adamant to weaken us even more so we do not stand up to India.

Its a well known fact that when US sends $$ to any country there are several strings attached to it. One of the most prominent string is that the receiver must spend that money to buy goods from the US manufactured in the US. In this case since the receiver is bound to spend the $$ in the US, the price of everything is highly inflated by the American manufacturers.

So in effect US is 'helping' others to help them, if that makes any sense. There is one more well known fact that when aid is announced, the bureaucrats in US flock together to get apiece of action. Only 27 cents to a dollars reaches the recipients.

So US would have been better of, and us too, if they have kept the money and did not come to Pakistan

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
a short told of my friend's friend in his own worlds

i applied for lecturer position in an army public school. i have done B.A(4 years) in English literature and linguistics. when i tried to submit my documents they refused to accept it saying that they require M.A english (after 2 year B.A). i told them that my degree is equivalent to that. Govt. of pakistan requires 16years of education for a lecturer whether u call it a B.A ,M.A or Licence(in french). further i told them that i have studied 135 credit hours of study in contract to 72 credit hours of M.A program after two year pakistani normal B.A (b.a with 6 simple subjects). so my degree is superior to them and its recognized world wide. but they said they dont know anything about it . they just want M.A prefix with degree and thats all. i went on to take this issue to principal who was a retired brigadier but he said the same.and i came back home with my documents.(later on he got job with same degree in beacon house school system with much more salary because they know about qualifications)

guys these are the people who ruled us for more than 3 decades directly and other 3 decades indirectly. look how they measure and analyze things and what is their extent of knowledge and expertise. i wont say anything else just your comments

Don't get excited. The same attitude is adopted by American, Canadian and Europeans. If they don't recognize your degree, they will not accept it no matter how many years you spent on it. They also follow their predefined regulations and sometimes make very stupid decisions. So there is no need to malign our institutions.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
first it was my friend
2nd they need M.A. means 2 year B.A plus 2 year M.A which is general in pakistan and B.A (hons) is a four year program as is in USA which is equal to 16year education as well

Bachelors and Masters degrees are not equivalent . Tell your friend to go to HEC and get equivalency of his degree. Even in USA sometimes you have to get equivalencyfor your degrees before applying for jobs, especially when applying for H1.

gazoomartian

brother adnan,

All Qadyanis oppose Pakistan and specially our forces and ISI

gazoomartian

Bachelors and Masters degrees are not equivalent . Tell your friend to go to HEC and get equivalency of his degree. Even in USA sometimes you have to get equivalencyfor your degrees before applying for jobs, especially when applying for H1.

yaar this is a cooked up story to defame Pak Army, he HAS no friends who are educated :lol:

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

i have clearly mentioned that HEC recognizes them. equivalent. both 16 years of education .