(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
یہی لوگ کل کہيں کے ہمارے محسن جناح نہيں گاندی اور نہرو ہيں۔

تھذ یب کے آزر نے ترشواے صنم اور
مسلم نے بھی تعمیر کيا اپنا حرم اور
ہے ان تازہ خداؤں ميں بڑا سب سے وطن
ہے جو پہرھن اس کا ہے مذہب کا کفن

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I got a little list of society offenders..... and his name keeps popping up for some reason. I do not know if he is Muslim , Hindu or Atheist.But then again it won't make a difference for him.The sad part is he is elected by the people of Pakistan. When you have no intellectuals left in your country, you get the scum which rises up to the top !!!!

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haji Adeel is right. I will even add further raja jayapala to our heros list who gave his life for our land in order to stop Mehmood Ghaznavi.

Zaidi Qasim

why would you stop there ? Universaly you should celebrate all Jew heroes, From bin Goreion to Natanyahoo, all Christian Mercenaries and their heros and Also those who fought against Salahodin !!! Also include the sikhs who messacre those migrating Muslim families during the partition...... Don't put any limits on your heroes.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It seems POWER has brought their true colors out. A few days before one of their senator carelessly said so what if few protestors have been killed by police.
Their identity issue was long overdue, no doubt, but this mental approach, they will soon be sitting in opposition.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It seems POWER has brought their true colors out. A few days before one of their senator carelessly said so what if few protestors have been killed by police.
Their identity issue was long overdue, no doubt, but this mental approach, they will soon be sitting in opposition.

No they won't. People of Pakistan deserve this type of leadership. Who didn't know the Zardari and Navaz are both corrupt, still got votes and are in power. Altaf was the one who proposed Zardari for president-ship. They are all the same.

These politicians want to keep the awam Jahil so that they could be elected again and again. Don't you see that all the gadda nasheen (گدّا نشیں) are in power? For example, PM Gilani and FM Shah Mehmood Qurashi.

These gadda nasheen (گدّا نشیں) want to keep awam busy in peery, mureedi and qabar parasti (پیری مریدی اور قبر پرستی). They are promising Jahil awam a short cut to heaven. Lick the feet of tahir-ul-qadri and get the short cut to Jannat (استغفراللہ )

Last edited:

mhwaqar

Citizen
agar yahi baat koi mqm wala kehdata to ak shor mach jata indian agent ghaddar magr abhi saray pakion na soft comments rakha hoa ha is liay na kay wo mqm sa nahi balkay ak chaudry na to yae bhi likh dia ka mehmood ghaznavi ghalat tha sun lo kaan khol kar yahi haji or chaudry milkar Pakistan ka bera gharakh karaingay magar yad rakhna mqm walon ka abaoajdaad na Pakistan banaya tha wohi bachaingay

karachiwala

The most stupid person to walk the Pakistani land I would say. Keep it you fool death is not far and then you can give all your answer as per your hearts desire.

M

Murshad Jee

These gadda nasheen (گدّا نشیں) want to keep awam busy in peery, mureedi and qabar parasti (پیری مریدی اور قبر پرستی). They are promising Jahil awam a short cut to heaven. Lick the feet of tahir-ul-qadri and get the short cut to Jannat (استغفراللہ )
These politicians are not the proper Peer.

and look who is talking................................* Deobandies who issue a certificate of Heaven to brainwashed young suicide bombers who kill themselves and many others and still believed they will go to Jannat because they have a certificate to enter Jannat issued by their bloody commanders.....(ASTAGH-FIR-ULLAH) . These deobandies and Wahabies are the real inside enemies of Islam.

Last edited by a moderator:

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Raja Dahir a figment of ignorance.

Recently on Express TV channel Haji Adeel said that we are still proud to have opposed the creation of Pakistan and we still think we took the right step, off course Altaf Hussain would've said it that would've been more 'helpful' for Nawaz league as propaganda against their ANP brothers after passing 18th amendment wont make much sense. ANP's role from announcing eid one day before the rest of Pakistan to naming the province based on one community and ignoring others like Kohistan from Swat or Hazara from Haripur shows ANP are implementing their agenda which lied in dormancy until they get elected to divide people based on ethnicity, language and religion, they are doing their job successfully.
Raja Dahir has attracted many followers in Sindh thanx to another divide and rule party like ANP called Jiye Sindh Qoumi Mahaaz[which also want to separate from Pakistan since 1971], just because he was a local whereas Bin Qasim was foreigner off course they tend to forget Raja Dahir was married to his 'sister', used to tax and oppress his own people to the hilt and mistreated people from Non-Hindu religions, VHP, RSS[Indian organisations] are following his lead, they are banning every practice of minorities from cow slaughter to putting curbs on their place of worship. WE should export Sindhis to live in the RAja Dahir's successors rule in states like Madhya Pradesh in India then they'll realize what it feels like.

Last edited:

shahzeb3211

Voter (50+ posts)
aoa
i agree with you
Is ANP peopel are Muslim ?
shame on us be a muslim like this
ALLAH save Pakistan from these types of people.
ALLAH Pakistan ki hifazat kare
Pakistan Zindabad

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Any one who fought and gave his or her life for my land is my hero. Raja dahir, baghat sing, raja jayapala, tippu sulatan, dulla bhatti, nizam lohar .....................why do you bring religion into it. If ahmed shah abdali comes to our land and kill our people, should we support his murders because he is muslim. No no .........i don't think so

Zaidi Qasim

Shaheedchoudry Sahib, Mr. haji adeel will not consider shah abdalli his hero. He won't consider tippu his hero as well. If Raja Dahir hadn't attack and looted the ship, Mohammad bin qasim wouldn't have to travel to sind and attack him. Raja Dahir was not a defender of the land but he was a theif. Now, Adeel Haji consider all theives his hero, But I believe you won't do that ? would you ?

M

Murshad Jee

Shaheedchoudry Sahib, Mr. haji adeel will not consider shah abdalli his hero. He won't consider tippu his hero as well. If Raja Dahir hadn't attack and looted the ship, Mohammad bin qasim wouldn't have to travel to sind and attack him. Raja Dahir was not a defender of the land but he was a theif. Now, Adeel Haji consider all theives his hero, But I believe you won't do that ? would you ?

Zaidi Bhai...................He will, because these are blind and deaf followers of ANP.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
A ship with load of prostitutes was being gifted to Khalifa Al-Waleed from King of Ceylon(sri Lanka) which was captured by Raja Dahir for violating his territory. And Khalifa order Hajjaj who sent Bin Qasim to Debal. By the way, it was third attempt to capture Debal by Khalifa. First two times no ship was captured. It was a similar excuse that was used by Bush in 2003 before attacking Iraq.