Our hero is Raja Dahir, Not, Muhammad Bin Qasim, says, ANP Minister Haji Adeel

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shaheedchoudry Sahib, Mr. haji adeel will not consider shah abdalli his hero. He won't consider tippu his hero as well. If Raja Dahir hadn't attack and looted the ship, Mohammad bin qasim wouldn't have to travel to sind and attack him. Raja Dahir was not a defender of the land but he was a theif. Now, Adeel Haji consider all theives his hero, But I believe you won't do that ? would you ?
Haji Adeel is not my leader and I don't follow him. Accidently we agreed on Raja Dahir issue. By the way Ahmed Shah Abdali is not my hero. He is villain who looted our land several times. So if Haji Adeel does not consider him hero. We will again be in agreement.

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And I guess Raja Dahir was standing guard on those ships to see if there was prostituion trafficking going on without his will ?Lunatic excuses are filling the air with those who admit not to learn anything from history .... Khud badaltay nahi Quran Ko badal detah hain.......

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
A ship with load of prostitutes was being gifted to Khalifa Al-Waleed
from King of Ceylon(sri Lanka) which was captured by Raja Dahir for violating his territory. And Khalifa order Hajjaj who sent Bin Qasim to Debal. By the way, it was third attempt to capture Debal by Khalifa. First two times no ship was captured. It was a similar excuse that was used by Bush in 2003 before attacking Iraq.

Shame on u for writing such words !
check the details and the 5th point of the footnotes on this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahir_(Raja)#cite_note-4

ghias

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
such people must be against Salahudin for attacking jeruslam. i know history has been distorted but what's the justification of making raja dahir a hero and Mohammed bin Qasim a villian . bring any reference from authentic historians like Farishta ,Khildoon and many unbiased christian historians of that era. They did a lot of research on history of that era and later times of crusades.
Since Aftab Iqbal mentioned in ''Hasb e Haal '' about distortion of history and facts about Alexander and Porus, people have came up with their own perspective of history now.people here on forum always wants an issue and i don't know they have so much spare time to come up with such propoganda stories .
I am sure such people must be agaisnt Ghaznavi as he was a foreigner who invaded sub continent comprising of hundreds of small states ruled by different rajas and in similar fashion they surely condemn Salahudin for attacking Jerusalem and winning crusade II.
What about Hazrat Khalid Bin Walid (R.A) and many others like him ?

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Long live Raja Dahir and Long live Tipu Sultan!!!! Great Heroes.... Good to see some (at least One) Pakistani reading proper history books not just propaganda. Heroes should be treated as Heroes no matter what ethnicity. You can't change history. I hate all the Arab bandits who invaded our spiritual land (today's Pakistan) committed genocide ( destroyed our heritage,our places of worship, language culture, took another human being as slaves, raped women, forced conversion etc.) on our lands. Muhammad Bin Qasim, might not have done all that but there were others who did. If we look at history genocide was instrument of war used by all sides not only Muslims. Hindu society was also not perfect, they practised caste system which was oppressive. I think caste system could be the single most significant thing that brought the downfall of Hinduism. Same Arab invaders and thugs later became Indians and we have some Good Mughal rulers too. There has been some good impact too on our culture, monuments etc. Best thing we can do is to read the history books (proper ones) and make up our own minds.
I am so happy that we Hindus out lived to witness the demolition of caliphate by British.

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I hate all the Arab bandits who invaded our spiritual land (today's Pakistan) committed genocide ( destroyed our heritage,our places of worship, language culture, took another human being as slaves, raped women, forced conversion etc.) on our lands.

Dear Napali, Please read the history before making any comments and thanks Mohammad bin Qasim that he did not force Hindus to become Muslim or you and more than 50 crore of Hindus were not living in India now. This was not Muslim conquerors practice to rape women, this is just a lie:

"After each major phase of his conquest, Muhammad bin Qasim attempted to establish law and order in the newly-conquered territory by showing religious tolerance and incorporating the ruling class – the Brahmins and Shramanas – into his administration.

Administration by Muhammad bin Qasim
After the conquest, Muhammad bin Qasim's task was to set up an administrative structure for a stable Muslim state that incorporated a newly conquered alien land, inhabited by non-Muslims. He adopted a conciliatory policy, asking for acceptance of Muslim rule by the natives in return for non-interference in their religious practice, so long as the natives paid their taxes and tribute. He established Islamic Sharia law over the people of the region; however, Hindus were allowed to rule their villages and settle their disputes according to their own laws, and traditional hierarchical institutions, including the Village Headmen (Rais) and Chieftains (dihqans) were maintained. A Muslim officer called an amil was stationed with a troop of cavalry to manage each town on a hereditary basis
Everywhere taxes (mal) and tribute (kharaj) were settled and hostages taken - occasionally this also meant the custodians of temples. Non-Muslim natives were excused from military service and payment of the religiously mandated tax system levied upon Muslim subjects - Zakat, the tax system levied upon them instead was known as the jizya - it was a progressive tax, being heavier on the upper classes and light for the poor. In addition, three percent of government revenue was allocated to the Brahmins.

Incorporation of ruling elite into administration
During his administration, Hindus and Buddhists were inducted into the administration as trusted advisors and governors. A Hindu, Kaksa, was at one point the second most important member of his administration. Dahir's prime minister and various chieftains were also incorporated into the administration."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_bin_Qasim

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
I have read it what you suggested. Now you read it without any bias(as said by hasan Nisar), you will come to the same conclusion.

can u provide any authentic source ?
Jo Apnay hi Ghar ma dunyawee gharz ki katar apni ma , bahaan kay chor baan ja'ein ,wo waten kay mahafiz kasay houn gay ? bohat ala maayer ha heroes choose kernay ma, bohat shahih rasta ha shok say follow kerien asay heroes.

Last edited:

Waseem

Staff member
1100921223-1.jpg

1100921223-2.gif

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wah Orya G wah. Since muslim in India do not have better life than hindus so in that case Muhammad bin Qasim who killed hindus becomes our hero. Mehmood Ghaznavi ,Abdali become our heros. No No..........I will rather provide a simple formula. If a foriegn invader who came to our land and killed our people(does not matter what religion) is our enemy and a villain.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wah Orya G wah. Since muslim in India do not have better life than hindus so in that case Muhammad bin Qasim who killed hindus becomes our hero. Mehmood Ghaznavi ,Abdali become our heros. No No..........I will rather provide a simple formula. If a foriegn invader who came to our land and killed our people(does not matter what religion) is our enemy and a villain.

Alexander was also foreign invader, Britishers were also foreign invaders so why are'nt they being discussed. They were also devastating for the local culture. Nobody claims that Mehmood Ghaznavi is our hero. But all of these people whether muslim or not have contributed in good and bad ways thru which built our civilization and social setup. If you have something about them you disagree then the criticism is welcomed but to distract and abhor them as they are muslims is foolish. There are lot of people like you who live in Indian states of Maharashtata and Madhya Pradesh who don't give houses to people of muslim religion and dislike their azaan and freedom to pray they also say the same things you and ANP's Adeel is saying. I have a solution for you, if you have a muslim name, go and try to live in those places, YOU'LL UNDERSTAND.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Situation in India for Muslims might not be perfect. But how Hindus are treated in Pakistan and Banglades?. Level of education in mislims of india were muh lower than Hindus even before the partition. What were they doing when Hindu were bust getting education? When partition happened Muslims of india were left without leadership and large numbers of edcated and rich Muslims went to Pakistan. India is a free secular society. If you have capacity nothing can stop you succeding. Hindus are nearly extinct from these two countries because of silent genocide ( there is no other word to describe rapid decline in Hindu population).

Pakistan786

Did MA JINAH really tried to stop her daughter marrying to a non-muslim boy?

I agree with what is said about ANP MNA but DID NOT followed that WHY Qaed Azam tried to stop his daughter from marrying a non-muslim boy WHILE he himself was married to a non-muslim WOMAN. And please will some one tell me what Qaed Azam stand and STATEMENT was on a CIVIL MARRIAGE when he was asked about?

Kind Regards

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Quad e Azam married someone who had converted to Islam and we must also be aware that Muslim women are not allowed to marry non-Muslims, whereas men are allowed to marry non-Muslim women.

Pakistan786

Thanks brother Patriot for the info. I would like to add that muslim men can only marry a women from AHL_E_KITAB i.e. the follower of heavenly religions - cristian, jews etc.BUT are NOT allowed to marry hindo, budhist, farsi etc.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Quad e Azam married someone who had converted to Islam and we must also be aware that Muslim women are not allowed to marry non-Muslims, whereas men are allowed to marry non-Muslim women.

Yet another example of Women rights. Islam gives women more rights than man...:5:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yet another example of Women rights. Islam gives women more rights than man...:5:

Don't register you child with fathers surname, use your own name before marriage and see how your Hindu / boyfriend feels about this thingie.
Don't mix respect and discipline together, these are two separate issues.