NRO Decession and GEO Tv

masti123

Citizen
I was watching GEO TV since decision has been made by CJ on NRO case and noticed that GEO start showing Indian song such as "Ye Kya hoa, kessey Hoa" and "phanssa" with political member pictures and clips.

In my opinion this is not appropriate, yes there should be discussion, news and every thing but do not make joke out of it like a street guys, specially with Indian songs.

I think the Media should play the educated and sober role in the community and not like uncultured, uneducated street guy role, they have a huge responsibility.

Just to let everyone know that I was never in a favor of NRO at any point of time. Because I believe that until we do not bring every corrupt people "Specially big shot" into justice, we will not see improvement in lower level.

Let me know your thoughts.

tauseekhan

Citizen
Completely agreed, decency and moral code must be observed by media especially at such occasion
when SC decision has struck many people

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
I remember I made a thread on this a long time ago.

It's very shameful how Geo, play and promote bollywood.

well we as a nation have failed to provide the entertainment required by the nation.
plus, lets take the unnecessary hate out..
its just entertainment.. enjoy itt

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
yeh entertainment nahi media mashray ki aqasee karta hai iss say to zahir hota hai jaisay pakistani qaum kisi ko mushkil main dekh kar(ab chahay woh choor bhee ho)us par awazay kastee hai galio chohraho par aatay jatay us kay peechay hooting kartee hai or aisay ganay gatee hai jis ka hamarai iqdar say bhee koee wasta nahi yeh ham sab ko kia sikhana chahtay hain

AbbaG

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yeh Panchi Darya Aur ...
Inhain Sarhad Na Koi Rokay

Look it from this angel guys, this is all URDU not Hindi,

Shiv Sena tried hard in early seventies to promote Hindi Language but it is not melodious so back to URDU

they are promoting your language guys

G

Although MQM was Beneficiary of NRO but MQM has proved his Haq Parasti and save this Nation to implement Kala Kanoon. GA MQM***************GA Altaf Hussain- Baqi sab mati paoo

true_pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i agree with u brother.............i completly against NRO but obviously making on fun with indian songs also condemnable although geo is facing strict restrictions in different ways by the Govt, but i cant support this gesture,

One more thing............Geo atleast more pakistani than ARY digital who is owned by the one of the benficary of NRO (Haji Abdul Razzaq) who is friend of zardari n altaf hussain ,..........alarming situation for MQM who was keep denying that they were not beneficiary of NRO......lolz..........Muanfkat kii intaahaaaaa

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
these mqm guys realy dogaly .1/2 month ago same these mqm guys r saying cj is bakyo mal.and bla bla bla .now they saying weldone cj with other ids.lol
man 12 may ur telephonic jocker jalsa was most important than cj?
man we all see media ,awam or any other did give credit to mqm .
han ab 1/2 video poster mat laga dena .ya news cutting.