mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
hnuter555 said:
its a shameful act even try to defend a military dictator who
broke our constitution two times
i cant remember exact page number but i read it myself
that he got dollors from handing over pakistanis to usa
what about kalid shiekh who was captured from rawalpindi<<<<<<<
he is in gantanomo bay who handed him over???????
what about ramzi yousaf??????????
list goes on
these bloody dictators are only good for drinking and partying
bloody marasi
he will rot in hellfire i am sure about that
for saptrucs uncle pls dont think we hate him bec he is urdu
speaking its matter of principles and deeds he done not his ethnicity
uncle [pk flag] sapractus
jahil insaan kuch bakney sey pahley apa homework ker liya kero topic per
Khaled Sheikh Mohammed: Needs no Introduction. Arrested in Rawalpindi - March 1,2003 - Obtained Bosnian Citizenship in 1995

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
It has already been reported that the content in which Musharraf had written all that stuff have been taken off the book, and its been around three years.

@saparactus
aap Musharraf ko support kerne mei bohut agay nikal rhe ho. Usne jo bakwas ki wo isce pehle 10 dafa usne mana hai.
Aj keh rha hai I didnt do it.
He is the gr8sty liar in the hostory ov this planet.

@Sobia

For God's sake, I think u r not in ur senses. Trustingf Musharaf? Is that logical.
A guy who broke our constitution twice is ur leader?

"He who does not obey the law, can never be the savior of a Nation"
Napoleon Bonaparte

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pakistan first said:
Musharraf has great skills and Inshallah will serve again

Couldn't agree more
He will InshaAllah serve Dal Roti to his fellow prisoners in Adyala while waiting to face the firing sqad

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Spartacus is supporting Busharaf [musharaf] because he is a Muhajir period. These people dont give a rats ass what this lier has done to our country. And what this crimminal Zardari [zardari] (a gift of NRO) will do to us.

I can swear if Musharaf was a Punjabi or a Pathan, these MQM walas would have been up in arms. Can't fault these folks because this the way these guys have been brought up.

Spartacus

hnuter555 said:
its a shameful act even try to defend a military dictator who
broke our constitution two times
i cant remember exact page number but i read it myself
that he got dollors from handing over pakistanis to usa
what about kalid shiekh who was captured from rawalpindi
he is in gantanomo bay who handed him over???????
what about ramzi yousaf??????????
list goes on
these bloody dictators are only good for drinking and partying
bloody marasi
he will rot in hellfire i am sure about that
for saptrucs uncle pls dont think we hate him bec he is urdu
speaking its matter of principles and deeds he done not his ethnicity
uncle [pk flag] sapractus

Khalid Shainkh Muhammed and Ramzi yousuf were national of other countries , they were not Pakistani.
Now , next question please ...

Spartacus

FlyHigh said:
Spartacus is supporting Busharaf [musharaf] because he is a Muhajir period. These people dont give a rats ass what this lier has done to our country. And what this crimminal Zardari [zardari] (a gift of NRO) will do to us.

I can swear if Musharaf was a Punjabi or a Pathan, these MQM walas would have been up in arms. Can't fault these folks because this the way these guys have been brought up.

I do agree that I am one of the top most fan and supporter of MUSHARRAF. But I am not agree that I am supporting him because he is MOHAJIR.
But I know alot of non MOHAJIRS do not support him because he is a MOHAJIR , as well as I also know that he was in power because non MOHAJIRS also supported him.
Without non Mohajir support he was a dead man on 12 OCT. 1999 . Even in future if he comes in power this would be only possible if and only if he would get support from non MOHAIRS again. Other wise he has no chance.
In REFERENDUM of 2002 all Pakistan gave him support but ALTAF HUSSAIN did BOYCOTT that REFERENDUM of 2002.
So do not play this wrong information game here.

saynotwar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
what a joke! musharraf will come to power! he can only come in the form civil martial law he will never get majority votes the only option is backdoor
2% of enlighten moderate can not make him ruler of pakistan! THIS IS REALITY!!!

saynotwar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
HE IS NOW PART OF BLACK HISTORY OF PAKISTAN STANDING ALONGSIDE
YAHYA AND SIKANDAR MIRZA! WHO ONLY HURTT THIS COUNTRY

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Spartacus said:
FlyHigh said:

if he comes in power this would be only possible if and only if he would get support from non MOHAIRS again. Other wise he has no chance.

Then leave it. He will never come to power.
Parts other than Karachi and Hyderabad have realized that he is nothing but a big piece of dirty crap. I mean they have gained sanity now.

Spartacus

I think as soon as people will realise that ...."EAST OR WEST .....MUSHARRAF IS THE BEST"
He will come back.....let see when ...;)

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
FlyHigh said:

I do agree that I am one of the top most fan and supporter of MUSHARRAF. But I am not agree that I am supporting him because he is MOHAJIR.Really
But I know alot of non MOHAJIRS do not support him because he is a MOHAJIR , as well as I also know that he was in power because non MOHAJIRS also supported him.
Without non Mohajir support he was a dead man on 12 OCT. 1999 . Even in future if he comes in power this would be only possible if and only if he would get support from non MOHAIRS again. Other wise he has no chance.If majority supports him
In REFERENDUM of 2002 all Pakistan gave him support but ALTAF HUSSAIN did BOYCOTT that REFERENDUM of 2002.
So do not play this wrong information game here.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Spartacus said:
I think as soon as people will realise that ...."EAST OR WEST .....MUSHARRAF IS THE BEST"
He will come back.....let see when ...;)
Bhai aap klye bus itna he kahunga k

Paiwasta reh shajar se
ummeed-e-bahaar rakh

Or han! ye yad rkhna k jis shajr se aap ummeed rkh rhe ho vo shajar nai "AMAR BAIL" hai, jo shajar-e-sayadaar k sath lipat ker uska sub kuch nichour laiti hai. N that is xactly what this MUSHARRAF has done 2 our beloved homeland.

G

" hum ne Pakistaniyon ko America ke hawale ker ke lakhon dollar kamayee hain."
bunch of lies and crap to distort his image!
i have read the whole book and never found a single line where he said he sold pakistanis for dollars!
this propaganda campain has been going against him since a long time!
lying and distorting the truth doesnt hurt Musharraf itll just backfire and make him more popular when more and more people will find out the truth!
he has more fans on facebook now then all other pakistani politicians COMBINED!
GEOOOO MUSHARRAF WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! [musharaf] [musharaf]

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
prabhumast said:
" hum ne Pakistaniyon ko America ke hawale ker ke lakhon dollar kamayee hain."
bunch of lies and crap to distort his image!
i have read the whole book and never found a single line where he said he sold pakistanis for dollars!
this propaganda campain has been going against him since a long time!
lying and distorting the truth doesnt hurt Musharraf itll just backfire and make him more popular when more and more people will find out the truth!
he has more fans on facebook now then all other pakistani politicians COMBINED!
GEOOOO MUSHARRAF WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[hilar] [funnny] :lol: [wall] [clap]

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
i agree, Musharraf never handed any pakistani to be tried elsewhere. the ones that were caught in afghanistan were those who went there for terrorism (not tourism;))
i dont like everything that he did during his era but no body is perfect.
if we compare him to other leaders then he is by far the most patriotic and the one who did the most for pakistan.
god bless him [clap]

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
tiger54 said:
i agree, Musharraf never handed any pakistani to be tried elsewhere. the ones that were caught in afghanistan were those who went there for terrorism (not tourism;))
i dont like everything that he did during his era but no body is perfect.
if we compare him to other leaders then he is by far the most patriotic and the one who did the most for pakistan.
god bless him [clap]

If the floodgate of the foreign intervention in pakistan can provide any clue, the mother of all sell out started from Musharraf and still continue.$500. per person, that is the price set up by Musharraf for innocent Pakistanis.In his first edition of the hard copy, he wrote about it in plain english.Even American complaind that they endup with lots of Pakistanis who had nothing to do with Taliban or Alqueda with were sold to them $ 500. each. Remember those containers with people locked up ? Aifa was not touring Afghanistan on her own will.If you still wants to lick the dictators boot, there is no one in the world who can stop you.But don't spread a lie about him. If he is really a patriotic Pakistani, he shouldn't be sitting in England. what he has to fear ? The most they could do to him is to put him behind bars. I know it is tough for this macho commando who is used to the alcohol so much that he could not live without it, but that is the most could happens to him. But I know he is a coward and he would never sacrify his lavish life. He is happy hidding under queen's skirt.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not a MQM supportor nor a Muhajir.
I am a big PTI supporter and I still want Musharraf back.

Musharraf the great. who took Pakistan to new heights. Was very good in reaching his goals if these 9-11 and Afghan wars never would have happened. And believe me it was that invisible power of US (if there was any) who brought Musharraf down. So all you ppl who are opposing Musharraf on this forum are actually the ones who are indirectly supporting the American idea of democracy.

shame on all the "Na samjh log". let it be me one of them.

Musharraf zindabad.