News Watch - 16th June 2011 - American Media, Law & Order of Karachi, Shahid Afridi & Triangular Dia

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
The concern mr.Shahzad Ch RTD air force chief shown in his talk is very much valuable and respectfull as for our armed forces are concerned .we all love our military establishment and give lots of regards for their sacrifices for the nation but at the same time ,there is a question of human rights which they should respect as it is part of their course and training .If I or someone else criticise our security forces for abuse of human rights ,it is understood that I will also protect the pakistani nationals specially journalists who are very much patriotic like our armed forces,deserve some respect from our agencies as they are doing their job honestly for the nation.Nothing wrong to point out the wrong doing of any one ,it has been going on all over the world.US ,UK , france and other western countries are specially targeted by their media and civilians on daily basis but they take it as casual. Its not a matter of life and death for them but in pakistan it is because our agencies are not used to listen the truth from media and civilians so they have to get use to it and hammer some moral values as it is in the national interest .God forbid, we are not trying to create a wedge between our forces and civilians rather make it as mutual understanding .74 journalists are killed just because they were doing their jobs honestly and it cost them their lives,I dont agree with the notion our forces have,i am sorry.I am the big critic of US policies but still get the blame as an agent of them ,God knows the truth. I always write for the national interest and worry all the time whats gonna happen to our motherland which is gone into the wrong hands. Our army establishment should realise that time has changed and stick policy is not gonna work now so create some patience to listen the criticism and stop the wrong doing-extra judicial killings ? Its not acceptable in any modern society,I hope i clear the misunderstang .

Last edited:

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The concern mr.Shahzad Ch RTD air force chief shown in his talk is very much valuable and respectable as for our armed forces are concerned .we all love our military establishment and give lots of regards for their sacrifices for the nation but at the same time ,there is a question of human rights which they should respect as it is part of their course and training .If I or someone else criticise our security forces for abuse of human rights ,it is understood that I will also protect the pakistani nationals specially journalists who are very much patriotic like our armed forces,deserve some respect from our agencies as they are doing their job honestly for the nation.Nothing wrong to point out the wrong doing of any one ,it has been going on all over the world.US ,UK , france and other western countries are specially targeted by their media and civilians on daily basis but they take it as casual. Its not a matter of life and death for them but in pakistan it is because our agencies are not used to listen the truth from media and civilians so they have to get use to it and hammer some moral values as it is in the national interest .God forbid, we are not trying to create a wedge between our forces and civilians rather make it as mutual understanding .74 journalists are killed just because they were doing their jobs honestly and it cost them their lives,I dont agree with the notion our forces have,i am sorry.I am the big critic of US policies but still get the blame as an agent of them ,God knows the truth. I always write for the national interest and worry all the time whats gonna happen to our motherland which is gone into the wrong hands. Our army establishment should realise that time has changed and stick policy is not gonna work now so create some patience to listen the criticism and stop the wrong doing-extra judicial killings ? Its not acceptable in any modern society,I hope i clear the misunderstang .
i agree with you, but try to go simple next time