My Most Favourite Manqabat

Ishq Mei Kia Lutaeye , Ishq Mei Kia Bachaeye ,

Aal-e-NABIpbuh Ne Likh Diya Sara Nisaab Rait Par

Aal-e-NABIpbuh Ka Kaam Tha, Aal-e-NABIpbuh Hi Kar Gaey,

Koi Na Likh Saka Adeeb ! Esi Kitaab Rait Par

Jazakallah Masha allah

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim brothers and sisters. May Allah bless our country with all his blessings and protect it from inner and outer threats and may Allah bless our nation with righteous leadership , amen.

kashnex

Councller (250+ posts)
ramadan mubarak to all my muslim brothers and sisters. May allah bless our country with all his blessings and protect it from inner and outer threats and may allah bless our nation with righteous leadership , amen.

ramazam ki buhat mubarik sb behan bhaion ko.....
Ameen-summa-ameen!

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
The Title looks like Nabeena (Blind, Naoozubillah), it should be rather Nabi' Na or some thing different. Please fix it. Also Write Peace Be Upon him with Mohammad please

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
The Title looks like Nabeena (Blind, Naoozubillah), it should be rather Nabi' Na or some thing different. Please fix it. Also Write Peace Be Upon him with Mohammad please
This video is prepared by arab brother , so he is unaware of urdu word nabeena , Salay ala Mohammad wa ala alay Mohammad

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
This video is prepared by arab brother , so he is unaware of urdu word nabeena , Salay ala Mohammad wa ala alay Mohammad

The Title in this forum is given by you, not by Arabic. The Arabic Muslim had given Title in Youtube. U shouldn't follow him. Atleast you should give correct name in this forum, because this forum is used by those who understand Urdu.

Any way thanks for fixing it.

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
9939.gif