NA-122 Results Thread - Keep posting updates in here

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
LOL , so is it a defeat?

Ayaz Sadiq will be the speaker again , he accepted the challenge and won the challenge.

Khan saheb now has nothing.

Still it is not concluded... but last time i heard ayaz sadiq claiming to win with about 40k plus margin yet it is a neck to neck contest...

Ayaz Sadiq has been winning from this seat since 2002 yet all the punjab govt machinery and provincial and mna's had to come to his rescue even the prime minister:lol:... All is fair for you noon leeg

Only you guys can call it a victory and celebrate and i m happy for u

xyz#1

Councller (250+ posts)

عمران خان نے جھوٹا الزام لگا کر
اس ضمنی انتخاب پر عوام کے ٹیکس کا پیسہ ضائع کروا دیا۔؟؟؟

IKFan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: جواب کی تلاش

Dhandli Dhandli Dhandli, All Tigers should group together and give lots of Gaaliyan to these Dhandli champions and Choors.

FahadBhatti

Still it is not concluded... but last time i heard ayaz sadiq claiming to win with about 40k plus margin yet it is a neck to neck contest...

Ayaz Sadiq has been winning from this seat since 2002 yet all the punjab govt machinery and provincial and mna's had to come to his rescue even the prime minister:lol:... All is fair for you noon leeg

Only you guys can call it a victory and celebrate and i m happy for u

Bottomline

PMLN won

PTI lost

Everything else is irrelevant. All the Aleem Khan money has been basically wasted for another humiliation.

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: عمران بھگوڑا

بھائی میرے کوئی کسی کا بلائنڈ فولور نہیں ہوتا سب اپنی سہولت کا راستہ ڈھونڈھتے ہیں اس ملک کی تاریخ میں دو تھائی اکثریت بھی کبھی اس بندے کو مڑ کر نہیں دیکھتے جو ان کے لیے بے کار ہو
کوئی بھٹو کے لیے باہر نکلتا نہ نواز شریف کو قید سے چھڑاتا ہے اور پلے بواے کون نہیں اس کا اعتبار نہیں پاکستان میں نہ بھٹو نہ شریف برادران نہ ان کی اولادوں کا دامن صاف ہے عمران خان سے لوگپں کو جو امید ہے وہ صرف اتنی کے وہ اس ملک کا پیسا اسس ا عوام پر ہی لگائے گا نہ تو دوسرے ملکوں میں منی لانڈر کر دے گا نہ کاروبار شروع کر لے گا اور اگر وہ راستے سے ہٹ جائے تو اس ملک میں لوٹ مار سے پیسا باہر لے جانے کی شریفوں کی رفتار پہلے سے دوگنی ہو جائے گی اور پورے پاکستان میں کوئی سیاسی سورما شریفوں کے سامنے حقیقت میں کھڑا نہیں ہو سکا سوائے عمران کے کوئی حصہ لے کر چپ ہو جاتا ہے کوئی منہ بند رکھنے پر ڈیل کر لیتا ہے عمران کے بعد ان شریفوں کا مقابلہ کون کرے گا تم کسی کا نام بتاؤ اگر تم شریفوں کی حمایت نہیں کرتے تو کوئی تو ہو گا تمہارا لیڈر
A country founded on the lie can never truly progress or prosper. It will only get abused even more in the hands of the abusers and Imran is equally as much as a political abuser as Nawaz-o-Zardari.

I dont have leader. I am only waiting for the day when people are abused enough that they see the reality about two nation theory and see through the selfish drama our fore-farthers created. Japanese came to sense after getting slapped by two nuclear bombs, I can only hope that we come to senses about two nation theory before then.

As far as your assumption that Imran is clean, well you have every right to have that opinion and I respect it. But tell me honestly, a gambler who gambled the money set for 350 dams and put it into stock market, or a gambler who gambles party debts or one who doesn't honestly state his wives particulars when he is obliged to by law when he was MNA in 2002 - you still expect financial cleanliness?

Just the choice of Aleem Khan show be a slap in the face of the lie that people say that IK is doing clean politics.

It's not IK's fault. Pakistan is so corrupt that there is no clean way to play in it. And by that logic, Nawaz-o-Zardari are the same as Imran too.

Hope you understand my point.

جمہور پسند

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: ارے ہمیں بھی کچھ بتاؤ

یار ایک تو کمینٹ قوٹ کرو تو اردو میں لکھا کرو ، دوسرا عقل کے اندھے میں عمران خان کے قومی اسمبلی کے حلقے کی بات کر رہا ...تمہارا نفسیاتی مریض لیڈر قومی اسمبلی سے لڑا تھا یا صوبائی سے ... اور اب شاباش صوبائی حلقے کا لولی پاپ منہ میں لے کر ٣ سال ٹرک کی بتی کے پیچھے لگے ر ہو ...شرم نام کی چیز تو تم لوگوں میں ہے نہیں ...کراچی میں ایم کیو ایم نے ذلیل کیا لاہور میں مسلم لیگ نے اور اوکاڑہ میں تو ضمانت ہی ضبط ہو گئی

FaisalKh

Bhaai Sahib, lets establish one fact first as you are decent PTI supporter
do you think there was rigging in this constituency in 2013 and 50,000+ non verifiable votes were rigged votes
I will respond to your question with this response...

Please allow me to ask u a counter question first and then i will be able to answer your question...

If Ayaz Saqid and his party was not involved in rigging then why stay order for 2 years considering the fact in mind that he won all the elections since 2002?

Champion 01

Re: Dekho dekho kon aya :- Maryam Nawaz tweets

is aurat ko sharam kiyoon nahi aati, aik aabro bakhta, shadi say pehlay suhag raat mananay wali bud kirdar aurat kis dhitai say tweet kerti hey, is ko aur is kay khandan aur pootiwarees ko to sharam kay marey doob marna chahiyay, wesay hud hey begherati ki...

Atif

آج کی ہار کے بعد خواجہ آصف نے عمران کو بس یہی کہنا ہے
:lol:

سمجھ تے گیا ہوئیگا

images

rashidawan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
LOL , so is it a defeat?

Ayaz Sadiq will be the speaker again , he accepted the challenge and won the challenge.

Khan saheb now has nothing.

I remember there was a byelection in Azizabad Karachi, not so long ago. Which party challenged MQM over there. and now in Lahore, who challenged PMLn in one of their important constituency.

I agree that on both occasions PTI lost but it won't take too long when PTI will start winning. PMLN needs to concentrate on his performance which has got better in the recent times. Because now they have realized that they are competing with PTI not with PPP. As a whole it is a healthy competition and I am happy if Pakistan and its people win in the end.

FahadBhatti

I remember there was a byelection in Azizabad Karachi, not so long ago. Which party challenged MQM over there. and now in Lahore, who challenged PMLn in one of their important constituency.

I agree that on both occasions PTI lost but it won't take too long when PTI will start winning. PMLN needs to concentrate on his performance which has got better in the recent times. Because now they have realized that they are competing with PTI not with PPP. As a whole it is a healthy competition and I am happy if Pakistan and its people win in the end.

we will see when they start winning in next 20 years but for now they are losing everywhere in lahore.

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
NA-122 results being delayed on purpose??!!

How is it that NA-144 final is done, PP-147 almost closed, but NA-122 results coming at a snails pace??!!

& Hamza Shahbaz is doing press conference already, only when 60% result has come in!!!!

Khubaib Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: NA-122 results being delayed on purpose??!!

delay ho to bhi kaat khaane ko dorte ho, jaldi kren to bhi rola dalte ho,

yani aggon lggo te chakk...pichon lggo te latt

rashidawan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
we will see when they start winning in next 20 years but for now they are losing everywhere in lahore.

Bhai look at the bigger picture. Its not about PMLN winning and PTI loosing. I hope that PMLN keeps winning as long as they perform for the betterment of Pakistan.

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)

میرے خیال میں عمران کو کنفنٹریشن کا راستہ دکھانے والا یہ شیدا ٹلی ہی ہے ۔ نہ صرف اس نے ایک اچھے اور عمدہ موقع کو اپنی ذاتی پرخاش میں گنوا دیا بلکہ اس قوم کا وقت بھی ضاۂع کیا۔ عمران خان بہت کچھ کر سکتا تھا اگر اس قسم کے بودہ لوگوں سے پرہیز کرتا ۔

اپنا تھریڈ چیک کرو میری پوسٹ اسی بکواس کے جواب میں ہے اور میں ٹاپک سے نہیں ہٹا۔ اگر تم تھوڑی شرافت کا مظاہرہ کرتے تو ہم بھی تمھیں ایسا جواب نہ دیتے۔

بہت سے لوگ عمران ان پولیٹیکل کرپشن پر بھولے پن یا شیخ رشید کا پردہ ڈالتے ہیں

میرے والد صاحب بھی عمران خان کی بہت سی غلطیوں کو بھولا پن کہ کر اکثر میری بات کو گول کر جاتے ہیں

حالانکہ عمران کوئی سولہ سال کی دوشیزہ ہے جو شیخ رشید کی باتوں میں آ جائے؟ عمران کو سب پتا ہے. سب سمجھ ہے. یہ پلے بوائی اندر سے ہی کرپٹ ہے تو کوئی اور توجیہ کیا تلاش کرنا

یار جو بندا قانون کی عدالت میں ولدیت کا مقدمے سے بھگوڑا ہو، اس سے تم لوگ کیوں اخیر لیول کی مسیحانہ امید لگے بیٹھے ہو؟

یہ بندا تو اپنی اولاد کو بھی پولیٹیکل ایڈوانٹیج کے لئے ذبح کر چکا ہے - اس سے کیا امید ؟!؟!؟

xyz#1

Councller (250+ posts)

عجیب لوگ ہیں پی ٹی آئی کو سپوٹ کرنے والے۔
کیا یہ بھول گئے کہ یہ ضمنی انتخاب ان کے دھاندلی کا جھوٹا الزام لگانے کی وجہ سے ہوئے۔
اور اب ہارنے کے بعد ادھر ادھر کی بولیاں بول رہے ہیں۔

اصل بات یہ ثابت ہوئی کہ جو الزام عمران خان نے لگایا تھا وہ جھوٹا تھا۔

اور عوام نے عمران کے منہ پر اور اس جج کے منہ پر کالک مل دی۔

Last edited:

Onlypakistan

NOOREY ABI bi DHANDLI SAE baz NAI ayen GAE kyon K in KI ragon MAE CORRUPTION BHARI HOOI HA

YE IQTADAR K LEYE KHOON TAK KER GUZERTEY HAEN ,MODEL TOWN KA WAQIA SUB KO YAD HA,

GeoG

Please allow me to ask u a counter question first and then i will be able to answer your question...

If Ayaz Saqid and his party was not involved in rigging then why stay order for 2 years considering the fact in mind that he won all the elections since 2002?

Stay order is not for two years but few months, rest of period was following the process
which I admit is too slow and needs to be addressed

OK lets hear your opinion on rigging in 2013 and I am talking about rigging not mismanagement ...

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: NA-122 results being delayed on purpose??!!

delay ho to bhi kaat khaane ko dorte ho, jaldi kren to bhi rola dalte ho,

yani aggon lggo te chakk...pichon lggo te latt

Tusi g@nday kam chhad kion naein dainday?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: