NA-122 Results Thread - Keep posting updates in here

handsome.ebi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: NA-122 results being delayed on purpose??!!

او یار اب بھی پھڑوں پر پھڑیں مارے جا رہے ہو

اس وقت تو منہ بند کر لو - شکست عزت سے تسلیم کر لو

ہر چیز میں بے عزت ہونے کی قسم کیوں کھا رکھی ہے

میں نے ادب کے دائرے میں رہتے ہوے سوال پوچھا اگر تمھیں سوال گراں گزرا تو میری پوسٹ کو اگنور کرو - اور ایسی گھٹیا زبان جا کر کسی اپنے لیول کے بندے کے ساتھ یوز کرو - باقی یہ فورم کسی کے باپ کا نہی ہے جو اروں کو بتائے کے منہ بند رکھنا ہے یا نہی
(serious)

Uxi Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: جواب کی تلاش

Parallel result aa rahay thay, jaisay is halqay ka aa raha tha, waisay hi saray mulk se aa rahay thay, aur trend set ho chuka tha
Aur ap ki itla kay liay arz hai kay 2013 mein sb se pehlay KP kay result aana start hoay thay jahan se PTI ne majority li...

You mean jahan pe dhandhli nhi hui thi ;)

GeoG

Re: ارے ہمیں بھی کچھ بتاؤ

Considering the position of Ayaz Sadiq and Pml n as a whole in Lahore 12 out of 13, I can safely say that elections were rigged and it took them 2 years to turn the rigging into irregularities... again this is my own opinion and i have heard many stories of pml n engineering with the ballot boxes...

If Ayaz Sadiq had challanged IK on rigging allegations and asked for re polling or investigations instead of stay order it would have been end of politics for pti at least in lahore but it is natural if i accuse someone of theft and instead of showing he hides it i would and everyone would blame him...

Wow so you are saying that they tempered afterwards and for that reason it took them two years
if this is your assertion, then I am sorry we have noting to discuss further ...

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: عمران بھگوڑا

putt haya te tian walian noon karnhi chai di wei specially jaddon tee ve karoon nas jawe
Talk about today my friend today. Ik and his followers are defeated. That's the story of today. Stop living in the past like enjoying highlights of 1992 worldcup etc.

Today, IK and PTI have been defeated. End of.

handsome.ebi

Bhaai Sahib, lets establish one fact first as you are decent PTI supporter
do you think there was rigging in this constituency in 2013 and 50,000+ non verifiable votes were rigged votes
I will respond to your question with this response...

pai ki krde ao, imran khan ke khilaf 10 hazar se jeetne wala aleem khan jaise qabza mafia se 3 hazar se jeet ra?? baqi imran khan ne jo 50 hazar wali bat ki thi woh to bongi thi, lakin itni jaan marne ke bawajud wafaqi hakumat subai hakumat sab sath or 3 hazar, yar yaqeen kro mein soch ra the ke pti kam az kam 20 hazar se hare gi leekin mujhe heerangi huwi result dekh kr, ap kya khte ho??

FaisalKh

Re: ارے ہمیں بھی کچھ بتاؤ

Wow so you are saying that they tempered afterwards and for that reason it took them two years
if this is your assertion, then I am sorry we have noting to discuss further ...

This is my opinion and u r more than welcome to prove me wrong

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: عمران بھگوڑا

Talk about today my friend today. Ik and his followers are defeated. That's the story of today. Stop living in the past like enjoying highlights of 1992 worldcup etc.

Today, IK and PTI have been defeated. End of.

Lets talk about today, what happened to Kalsoom's bhanja today? enlighten us please

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)

میں نے ادب کے دائرے میں رہتے ہوے سوال پوچھا اگر تمھیں سوال گراں گزرا تو میری پوسٹ کو اگنور کرو - اور ایسی گھٹیا زبان جا کر کسی اپنے لیول کے بندے کے ساتھ یوز کرو - باقی یہ فورم کسی کے باپ کا نہی ہے جو اروں کو بتائے کے منہ بند رکھنا ہے یا نہی
(serious)
I know, defeat is hard to accept and sours one's mood.

I don't blame you. Slap in the face kind of defeat does that to one.

Anyway, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for your loss.

Sham khan 1

Minister (2k+ posts)

Its PTI vs All Pmln government, machinery ,police , patwaries , PTV , GEO , & dhamky ,Dhonce, Lalach & donkey Meat Eater & some majjra by Noora Minister.... & PTI Loss by 1.5% margin.... & also defeated kalsom nawaz nephew in PP-147.... Weldon PTI

handsome.ebi

Anyway, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for your los
s.

forget about victory or defeat, i didn't like the way you addressed me, u can check my 4000 plus posts i never ever talked to anyone in that way even with those whom i disagreed most, i don't need your sympheties keep them with you and learn to behave appropriately.

Sham khan 1

Minister (2k+ posts)

Anyway, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for your loss.

Its PTI vs All Pmln government, machinery ,police , patwaries , PTV , GEO , & dhamky ,Dhonce, Lalach & donkey Meat Eater & some majjra by Noora Minister.... & PTI Loss by 1.5% margin.... & also defeated kalsom nawaz nephew in PP-147.... Weldon PTI

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)

انگور کھٹے ہیں

Sham khan 1

Minister (2k+ posts)

wese aj bahut se barsati mandk yaha pe tarrr tarrr kr rhe ha noora ko support krne ma.. jab noora yaha pe zalil khowar ho rha hota ha apne kartooto ki waja se ,to ye sub kahi nazar nai aate siway Muqadas ovr gajjer pakistan ke...

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)

forget about victory or defeat, i didn't like the way you addressed me, u can check my 4000 plus posts i never ever talked to anyone in that way even with those whom i disagreed most, i don't need your sympheties keep them with you and learn to behave appropriately.
Okay, I apologize unconditionally. Clearly I overstepped decency in my expression because you didn't like it - so sorry about that. Really.

Our difference in opinion aside, you're right that you've been nice in your expression to me so it's unfair if I was not the same to you.

So, kindly forgive my remark and accept my apology.