My Journey from PTI TO PMLN

THE TRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Siasat.pk par majood PTI wala members zaror read karein! Shukriya! Must Read(PTI TO PMLN)

بھائی اپ لوگوں کی ان حرکتوں سے نفرت بڑگے گی میں اپ کی طرح گر نہیں سکتا اسی وجہ سے ن لیگ میں شامل ہوا کہ اپ لوگوں کا سلوگ اتنا گھٹیا ہے ، جو اپ کی بات سے راضی ہو اس پر بھول اور جو نہیں اس پر لعنت واہ

Mr. Haseeb Khan....Do you really know what you are trying to do???....I didn't want to reply you but just to give you a piece of my mind.

YOU SAID hamari in harkaton kee wajah say NAFRAT barhay gee....YES YOU'RE RIGHT...WE MUST HATE THE CORRUPT, THE CHEATER AND THE FRAUD....that's what you and your NOORA leaders are....

You WANT us to promote LOVE for those who have 'Raped' and have been 'raping' our BELOVED HOMELAND???

You WANT us to stay silent and be 'PATIENT' when our 'MOTHERLAND' has been left NAKED in front of the whole WORLD by your 'PIOUS, HONEST, AND JUST NOOORA leaders....

You want us to LEARN a LESSON...then WHAT HAVE WE LEARNT IN THE PAST MANY DECADES...THE TIME has taught us a LESSON, such a BITTER LESSON that no TEACHER in the world can TEACH....and NOW when we have learnt the LESSON, when we have seen the real 'HORRIBLE FACE' of these politicians, YOU have come up with your SERMONS, and trying to PAINT THESE PIGS as SAINTS....

YOU...JUST KEEP SPREADING YOUR 'FILTH'...THE FILTH that you can get from only ONE SOURCE, THE CESSPOOL OF FILTH, THE PML-N....

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
The other day Asad Umar explained the criticism of so called taraqiati kaam brilliantly in the programme Mazrat Kay Saath. if you havent seen it i recommend you do. The gist of it is that if you are the head of a household, you cant send your daughter to school because of shortage of funds, your son is very ill but you cant get him treated and you go and buy a car. The car is also a useful thing but should we endorse your step. Is it the right thing to do? Of course not. Punjab's developments are very similar. They are meant for tashheer, not for productivity.

Hashi Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Siasat.pk par majood PTI wala members zaror read karein! Shukriya! Must Read(PTI TO PMLN)

ٹھیک ہے جناب اپ لوگ کرو جو کرنا ، الیکشن کے بعد میری بات کو یاد کروگے اپ

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL it was so funny ... let me sumaries the whole article ...
PTI ppl abuse me becz i am in PML N
i left PTI becz if get some ppl from other parties
I wanted office becz i worked but PTI didn't give that to me ...
I love Shabaz shareef becz he do lot of work
PTI is going down becz they didn't listen to me ...

this was the whole summery for the article ...... now few Qs bro
PML N have all the lotas but u joined them Y
PTI had elections in it so if u really wanted an office u could have participated instead of just joining PML N
shabaz shareef don't work .. he just like to show he is working i think u can find atleast 3-4 times his pics in news paper where he is standing in the rain water in lahore asking ppl to do something about it .... but even after 5 times of govt. he didn't fix that becz he like to get those pics .... all his tarakiyati projects r just for lhr. or for show off.
If u joined PML N or u like them then its ok .... but stop acting like ur PTI representative too and u'll find no one will abuse u ...

THE TRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)

صدقے جاو اپ کی زبان کے ہاہاہاہا دیکھ لو اپ لوگوں کی تبدیلی واہ واہ

THE TRUTH, howsoever BITTER, is much much much BETTER than THE SWEET WORDS OF A HYPOCRITE.

Khallas

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Enjoy your rooti pani kharcha with PML(N) - Stop this bullshyt pretending as an PTI supporters lol... Maryam Safdar say kaho kuch naya sochaay... yeh kahani booohat ghizz pit gaye hay.. :lol:

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)

ٹھیک ہے جناب اپ لوگ کرو جو کرنا ، الیکشن کے بعد میری بات کو یاد کروگے اپ
:) ... seriously bro :) ...

leeds

Councller (250+ posts)

یہ ہے اپ لوگوں کی اوقات کے کسی کو بھی حرام خؤر بنا دیتے ہو۔ یاد رکھنا اس طرح اپ لوگ کبھی کسی کا دل نہیں جیت سکتے بھائی

khan sahib bahoot mubarak hoo app koo pmln main janay kee.waisay app khush naseeb haein keh pmln mein lootey nahee hain bahoot clean party hay bahoot bahoot mubarak.(clap)(clap)

Hashi Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
LOL it was so funny ... let me sumaries the whole article ...
PTI ppl abuse me becz i am in PML N
i left PTI becz if get some ppl from other parties
I wanted office becz i worked but PTI didn't give that to me ...
I love Shabaz shareef becz he do lot of work
PTI is going down becz they didn't listen to me ...

this was the whole summery for the article ...... now few Qs bro
PML N have all the lotas but u joined them Y
PTI had elections in it so if u really wanted an office u could have participated instead of just joining PML N
shabaz shareef don't work .. he just like to show he is working i think u can find atleast 3-4 times his pics in news paper where he is standing in the rain water in lahore asking ppl to do something about it .... but even after 5 times of govt. he didn't fix that becz he like to get those pics .... all his tarakiyati projects r just for lhr. or for show off.
If u joined PML N or u like them then its ok .... but stop acting like ur PTI representative too and u'll find no one will abuse u ...

ہاہاہاہاہا خدا کا رحم کر یار میں نے کب کہا کہ مجھے عہدہ یا افس چاہے ہے۔۔ میں نے انکی بات کی جنہوں نے اس پارٹی کو کھڑا کیا۔۔ چلو الیکشن تک انتظار کرو۔۔ اگر کیلن سوپیپ نہ کیا تو سیاست چھوڑ دینا۔۔ ابرار کی طرح ٹکٹ کٹوا لینا ہاہاہاہا

tarzanfaridi

Minister (2k+ posts)
My Dear PTI Friends, Dont Abuse, Your Abusive Language is Making enemies more than friends. All of us has to accept that Current PTI is not the PTI for which we were dreaming since 20 years. This party is already become the THUG party.

Hashi Khan

MPA (400+ posts)

khan sahib bahoot mubarak hoo app koo pmln main janay kee.waisay app khush naseeb haein keh pmln mein lootey nahee hain bahoot clean party hay bahoot bahoot mubarak.(clap)(clap)

وہاں بھی لوٹے ہیں،۔،، مگر کم سے کم وہ تنقید کی سیاست نہیں کرتے اپ لوگوں کی طرح گالیاں نہیں دیتے
شکریہ

Hashi Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
My Dear PTI Friends, Dont Abuse, Your Abusive Language is Making enemies more than friends. All of us has to accept that Current PTI is not the PTI for which we were dreaming since 20 years. This party is already become the THUG party.

بھائی انھیں یہ بات سمجھ اجاتی تو یہ میری ماں بہن کو گالیاں نہ دے رہے ہوتے،، کاش یہ لوگ ابھی بھی سمجھ جائیں ،،، میں نے اتنے ثبوت سامنے رکھے مگر یہ لوگ بس ایک ہی بات پر اٹکے ہیں کہ سب ٹھیک ہے سب ٹھیک ہے۔۔ اللہ ان کو سمجھ دے۔۔ اور میں اسی زد سے ن لیگ کی حمایت کر رہا ہوں کہ یہ لوگ مجھے گالیاں دے رہے ہیں

Sirphira

Minister (2k+ posts)

بھائی میں اپ کو کب کہہ رہا کہ اپ ن لیگ میں شامل ہو جائیں میرے بھی ان سے بہت اختلافات ہیں، مگر میں شہباز شریف جو کہ کہنسر کا مریض ہے اس نے جتنی محنت کی پنجاب میں سب دیکھ سکتے ہیں، دوسری بات اپ لوگوں نے نواز شریف اور شہباز شریف کے منہ سے اج تک خان حاصب بارے کوئی بات سنی حالا نکہ خان صاحب کی تقریر شروع میاں حاحب اور ختم بھی ان پر ہوتی ہے

شہباز شریف ابھی تک زندہ ہے؟ 2004 میں اس نے سعودی عرب سے نکلنے کیلئے بہانہ بنایا کہ وہ اپنا علاج کروانا چاہتا ہے اور وہ لندن چلا گیا اور پھر سعودی عرب یہ بہانہ بناکر واپس نہ آیا کہ اسے کینسر ہے اور اسکا علاج طویل ہے۔اب 2013 ہے یعنی 9 سال سے شہباز شریف کو کینسر ہے اور وہ زندہ بھی ہے اور اس دوران اس نے دو شادیاں بھی کرلیں۔ یہ سوچے بغیر کہ کینسر اس کی کسی وقت بھی جان لے سکتا ہے۔ ویسے کینسر کی پہلی اور دوسری سٹیج کا علاج تو ایک سال کا ہے ایسا مریض پہلی بار دیکھا ہے جسے مسلسل نو سال سے کینسر ہے۔

Zeeshan Abbasi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
LOL this guy is thinking that whoever will visit this thread will praise him and have a soft corner for pmln and will hate PTI but he does not know that it will be right opposition of what he has in mind.

Better get a training from NOORA's before trying to campaign & I guess your training can taught you just you wrote in your article, so get a life. You can convince some illiterate people in far across village by these tactics but not here :lol::lol:

tarzanfaridi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very interesting story but dear its too late to spread such news against PTI.. Everyone knows that anyone can apply for ticket and I know many people who applied for ticket without any political background and money..So I don't know who told you that you can't apply for ticket.

Please only spread logical information instead of such things with no proofs

Anybody can apply who has 30,000 in his pocket!! I agree with you still there are many people who has applied for Party Ticket.
But take my words, tickets will be awarded to All the
thugs. It is matter of Days and you will also cry like us. People like me and you will fight only on the net.

Politix

Voter (50+ posts)

ایم کیو ایم اور پیپلز پارٹی بھی تو حکومت میں تھئے کتنے بیانات ائے۔۔۔۔
دوسری بات فیصل ابا دکی تو چلیں بتا دیتاہوں
عبداللہ پور انڈر پاس، جی سی یوینورسٹی کو 200 کنال کا نیا کیپپس، 20000 لیپ ٹاپ کی تقسیم، 10000 سولر سسٹم، 1 بلین سے جرنل ہسپتال کا افتاح، چلڈرن ہستپال، 6 بلین سے صاف پینے کے پانی کا منصوبہ، دیہاتوں مین واٹر فلٹریشن کا نظام۔ اور بھی بہت ہیںسب بتا دوگا
شکریہ

او بھائی ایک منٹ بریک لگاؤ ذرا، جو لیپ ٹاپ اور سولر سسٹم بانٹے وہ تو خیر یوتھ کو ساتھ ملانے کے لئے، اور عمران خان کے ڈر سے
جی سی یونیورسٹی کے کمپس کی کوئی پکچر تو اپلوڈ کرنا ذرا دیکھ لیں کہاں بنا ہے یہ
عبدللہ پور انڈر پاس کا منصوبہ مشرف دور کا ہے جناب، اگر آپکو یاد نہیں تو میں بتا دیتا ہیں، تب لوگوں نے بینرز لکھ لکھ کے احتجاج بھی کیا تھا کہ ہماری شاپس اس منصوبے کی زد میں آ رہی ہیں. اور بھائی صاحب یہ جو جنرل ہسپتال اور چلڈرن ہسپتال بنا ہے انکی پکچرز بھی کر دیں تا کہ دیکھ لیں ہم بھی

Hashi Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Apko shiekh shahzad nazar aya.Magar apko Hamza shahbaz aur ayesha ahad nazar nahi arahay hai.

وہ تو چور ہیں۔۔ مگر اب تحیک انصاف والے بھی وہی کام کریں گے کیا تبدیل ہو گا۔۔۔ پھر انھیں ووٹ دو یا انھیں کیا فرق?

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not Worth waisting my time reading what he has written

the guy is trying to get attention from three days and posting same post everyday. Go and check his posts for yesterday and day before.. He is up with same story & Selling what ? Noora mureedi ?

Ja Kakaa reply questions asked to you in first two posts of urs