MUSHRAFF MOST POPULAR LEADER ON FACEBOOK

A

abbasiali

itsnotme90 said:
abbasiali said:
I hate to click this button, cuz I can't even think to press this button, even to write him his real and ugly face.
keep it up, but you can't fool around, reality is there with his real and ugly face.

You are not clicking on link to accept reality and closing your eyes from reality and saying reality is there with his real and ugly face click on the link and see the reality and show me some reality as well in your cooments with some proper proof
Actually I have debate a lot, so I am not at all interested in wasting further my time, keep it up, the way you like, We deserve our rulers, because we our self are corrupt, [clap]

A

abbasiali

karachi said:
abbasiali said:
My friend you simply waste your time,

Don't you know that Facebook gives only one option, and that is to become fan only, so no matter, if you need to appreciate him or curse him, you need to click on become fan.

As far as my knowledge is concerned 95000 have click to curse him and abuse him, unfortunately all had to click on become fan, and they did, because without doing that they couldn't do what they would like to do, so 95000 are actually cursing this absconding commander.

Hope this would clarify to you, what will happen to him when he will go back.

well Abbasi bhai if that so, then it also applies on all the political parties of pakistan facebook pages self created or by the fan/group
i think after ur statemnet, now my opponents would not post the facebook fan numbers of PTI or Imran khan
Thats the convincing argument, you point me out the very right direction, If I am correct, You have a valid point, it applies to all, and authentication is 100% doubtful for all. This is one of the highest tech age, and these kind of social forum websites are run by individuals, though I will not contradict them for their political affiliation, because every one have their own, and they regarded for that. but still some care is definitely required.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Rogers said:
GeoG said:
Your logic is your own and unique.
We know one cow [altaf] in Labor Pain, are you saying he is a Dog in Labor Pain

Are you gynecologist of animals ? [hilar]
?? ????? ??
??? ????? ??

You've stolen the show.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jury said:
Rogers said:
GeoG said:
Your logic is your own and unique.
We know one cow [altaf] in Labor Pain, are you saying he is a Dog in Labor Pain

Are you gynecologist of animals ? [hilar]
?? ????? ??
??? ????? ??

You've stolen the show.

God Tumharay Ghar Walon Nay Kaha Tha Keh Patta Na Chalay Aur Ab Khud Hi Tumhain Batta Diya Keh Woh Alaj Kay Liyay Mairay Pass Attayay Hain.

Jury Zara Ic Par Wah Wah Karna,

Hansi Aati Hai Tum Logon Par
Agar Chitar Bi Parain Tou Wah Wah Kia Ala Chitar Khayay Hai

[hilar] [anger] [hilar]

ehsanali

MPA (400+ posts)

ehsanali

MPA (400+ posts)

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
haha it makes me very angry that people still like this idiot. He sold us out for a flat in london ,well done mushy and well done his supporters.