Musharraf pressured me to read statement on nuclear profileration, claims Dr Qadeer

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
قدیر نیٹ ورک کون چلا رہا تھا، شکر کرو تم آزادی سے پاکستان میں بیٹھے کالم نگاری کررہے ہو ورنہ یورپ کی کسی جیل میں پڑے سڑ رہے ہوتے
ویسے ڈاکٹر قدیر سے تفتیش ہوگئی تو بہت سارے جرنیل کرائیسز میں آجائیں گے کیونکہ اکثر ان کی اولادیں امریکہ میں سیٹل ہیں

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Army has done dirty jobs in the name of our nuclear scientist. These military leaders are sell outs. Recently two military officers were punished for treason. But what about top ranking officers like the army chief Musharraf who is a know traitor? That bastard Raheel Shareef forced the civilian government to let Musharraf flee from Pakistan. Gen. Aslam Beig knew what was happening to Gen. Zia in his C130 on 17 August 1988 that's why he chose to use another aircraft for his departure from Bahawalpur..yet no accountability for these Mir Jafars who have hijacked our army.

I don't feel obligated to reply to a BS.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
قدیر نیٹ ورک کون چلا رہا تھا، شکر کرو تم آزادی سے پاکستان میں بیٹھے کالم نگاری کررہے ہو ورنہ یورپ کی کسی جیل میں پڑے سڑ رہے ہوتے
ویسے ڈاکٹر قدیر سے تفتیش ہوگئی تو بہت سارے جرنیل کرائیسز میں آجائیں گے کیونکہ اکثر ان کی اولادیں امریکہ میں سیٹل ہیں
Many harami generals don't believe in the Constitution and probably don't believe in Islam also. Money and power is their god. They were involved in nuclear proliferation using the name of doctor sahib. He's a simple man, a civilian, who can't be a traitor like these power and wealth hungry generals. He's quiet in the larger interest of this country. Of course he must be aware which military officers were selling parts and technology of nuclear bomb to various countries. They must have fooled doctor sahib that the army was doing a great service for Islam by arming Muslim countries and north Korea against America and Israel. These harami generals like Gen. Zia used the name of Islam for their satanic deeds. They fought 'Afghan Jihad' selling drugs to the world, just another contribution to the welfare of humanity from these villainous generals

RajaRawal111

Hye mera chhuna kaka.
You really think that DR A Q was the only one involved technology transfer ? With no one in

یوم سرخروئی ثمر کے پیچھے صف میں بٹھائے گئے۔ہوش کریں ڈاکٹر ۔
I don't feel obligated to reply to a BS.
Okay I will reply to some of you personally who tagged me. But going through all the posts made me put some facts in front of every one. Most are historical facts and some my own opinion to provoke your thoughts.
Please note the dates;
  • 2nd Invasion of Iraq started on March-19, 2003 with the scary story of weapons of mass destruction with saddam hussain
  • Saddam hussain was caught in bunker on Dec-14, 2003. By that time whole Iraq was conquered, and no weapons of mass destruction were found.
  • Dr Qadeer khan admittance on TV came three months later on Feb-2004.
What the heck do these dates and historical facts tell you all ????
Use your senses guys, The story of weapons of Mass destruction was back firing after capturing of Saddam Hussain. Now Bush and Tony Blair had to blame it on false intelligence. And that needed another story to be created. ----- Okay Story of Saddam Hussain' TRYING TO ACQUIRE WMDs was the best. And where could those come ---- PAKISTAN
Now Mush was already hired as American Kutta playing role to clean Afghanistan for Hamid Karzei. So blaming directly to Pakistan on Govt level was not favorable.
So let us build a story of a Private Proliferation network. And in order to make it more sensational to the world le us make the head of Pakistan Program as chief of cartel ---- oo what a sensational it will be soooooo easy to sale
So this has happened
Now who ever Kahoona in you guys will not look at the historical facts given above and still will stand against AQ khan. I have a very simple Question.

DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU that a project under tight tight control of one of the worlds best military (Pakistani) with one of the best Intelligence service (ISI). The project who's employees when hired are watched by 4 different agencies including ISI, who those employees are re-profiled every year --- can run a network like this and deceive ISI ---- DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU ???

And on question of proliferation. Has anyone ever though what are "Shaheen" and "Ghori"
Answer: Dong Feng M-11 and North Korean Skuds
Rest you can understand --- Allah has given you some ability of thinking

Last edited:

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Proliferation happened with everyone's collusion, but to say that AQ was not involved is a bit absurd considering he was the pilot of the program. Of course Musharraf took the easy way out by placing entire blame on him, but AQ Khan sold us out no doubt.
Musharraf deserves jail for this and the NROs
These bastard generals have put him in kinda house arrest now and you fancy that doctor sahib could have said no the 'nuclear bomb business' of the paindoo generals. Even judiciary can't stop them from running their real estate and marriage hall business. I think they would have fooled doctor sahib in the name of Islam, saying doctor sahib let's arm Muslim world with nukes against the Jews, Hindus and Christians.

RajaRawal111

Proliferation happened with everyone's collusion, but to say that AQ was not involved is a bit absurd considering he was the pilot of the program. Of course Musharraf took the easy way out by placing entire blame on him, but AQ Khan sold us out no doubt.
Musharraf deserves jail for this and the NROs
Well knowing you I cant blame you man. My post 25 has some facts if they are of any interest for you.

RajaRawal111

راجہ جی میں گھر کا بھیدی ہوں

ڈاکٹر صاحب نے اِس مُلک کے لیے جو عظیم کام کیا اِس بنا

میرے دل میں ڈاکٹر صاحب کا بہت احترام ہے . لیکن مجھے

اتنا کہنے کی آزادی ضرور دیجئے کہ محترم ڈاکٹر صاحب کی الماری

میں بہت سے سکیلیٹنز ہیں جن سے میں ذاتی طور پر واقف ہوں

.میں اس سے زیادہ ڈاکٹر صاحب پر کچھ اور نہ کہنے کا پابند ہوں

ہر بات میں صدر جنرل پرویز مشرف کو بغیر حقائق کے جانے

گالیاں دینا کسی جاہل کا شیوہ تو ہو سکتا ہے لیکن آپ جیسے

.پڑھے لکھے انسان کا بالکل نہیں

.اس موضوع پر میں آپکے جواب میں کوئی جواب الجواب نہیں دونگا​
ڈاکٹر صاحب آج آپ شاید مجھ سے ناراض ہو جایں گے - جس کا مجھے دکھ ہو گا - اس لئے پہلے معافی مانگتا ہوں
تھوڑے دن پہلے افغانی مزدوروں کے ساتھ ایک فوجی افسر کے ناروا سلوک پر میرے تھیرڈ میں آپ نے کہا تھا کہ اپ اپنی سٹاف کالج کی ٹریننگ کی وجہ سے اس لعنتی فوجی فرد واحد کے لئے کچھ نہیں بولیں گے --- دوسرے لفظوں میں اپ نے کیہ دیا تھا کہ ہم اگر کسی سور پر بھی کیموفلاج والا کپڑا ڈال دیں گے تو آپ اس کو پاک فوج تصور کر کے اپنی سٹاف کالج کی ٹریننگ یاد کر لیں گے --- تو جناب لگتا ہے آپ نے آج وہی کیا ہے ---جی ہاں مشرف نامی سور پر کبھی کیموفلاج والا کپڑا (عرف وردی) پڑی ہوئی تھی - اور اپ نے جانتے بوجھتے اپنے سٹاف کالج کی ٹریننگ کو مقدم رکھا

اگر ایسا نہیں تو پلیز بتایں آپ کیا جانتے ہیں جو ہم سب کو نہیں پتا -- آپ کا پروجیکٹ سات سو چھیاسی میں کیا کردار تھا -- اپ میرا سوال سمجھ گۓ ہیں مجھے پتا ہے

RajaRawal111

I wish Mush & put a bullet in this loose mouths forehead.
.------​
تیمور جاوید (مشرف کی پیشاب کرنے الی ڈنڈی) لکھ لعنت ہے تیرے جمنے الے وقت پر --- میں نے شاید پہلی باری یہ لفظ کسی ممبر کے لئے لکھے ہیں
دل میں اس سے زیادہ گالیاں دے رہا ہوں تجھے -- پر اس فورم کا ماحول ٹھیک رکھنے کے لیے لکھ نہیں رہا
کیا تیری حثیت ہے جو اس قوم کے موحسن پر اس طرح کے بکواس کرتے ہو

اور ڈاکٹر صاب آپ نے بھی کیا اس کی بکواس پڑھی نہیں جو اس کو لایک مار دی -- شرم آگئی مجھے جناب اپ کا نام دیکھ کر ؟؟؟

Will_Bite

Well knowing you I cant blame you man. My post 25 has some facts if they are of any interest for you.
Don't claim to know me when you dont even know yourself. In every thread, you make it a point to post meaningless unrelated drivel and run off.
Conspiracy theories aside, AQ Khan is a shady character. If you aren't aware, read up on how he got hold of the technology to begin with.

RajaRawal111

Don't claim to know me when you dont even know yourself. In every thread, you make it a point to post meaningless unrelated drivel and run off.
Conspiracy theories aside, AQ Khan is a shady character. If you aren't aware, read up on how he got hold of the technology to begin with.
بس کر دے بس کر دے عمران خان کے نسلی غلام --- کبھی عمرانی چوہے کی حثیت سے بھی اوپر ہو کے سوچ لیا کر --- تو اتنا گھٹیا اس لئے ہو رہا ہے کہ ڈاکٹر خان صاحب نے چند دن پہلے تیرے آقا کی نالائقیوں پر مضمون لکھا تھا --- لعنتی سوچ کے مالک نوروں کے خلاف تو ڈاکٹر صاحب نے اس سے
کہیں زیادہ لکھا ہے اور کتنی بار لکھا ہے -- میں تیری طرح کا گھٹیا انسان ہوتا تو - تیرے ساتھ بیٹھ کر ڈاکٹر صاحب پر تنقید کر رہا ہوتا

اور یہ آخر میں کیا بکواس کی ہے تم نے - کہ کیسے ٹیکنولوجی حاصل کے ہے ڈاکٹر صاحب نے --- تیرے باپ کے لئے حاصل کی تھی بےغیرت انسان یا اس قوم کے لئے کی تھی ؟؟؟ کسی نسلیں ہو یار تم لوگ --- حیران ہو گیا ہوں میں ؟؟؟

Will_Bite

بس کر دے بس کر دے عمران خان کے نسلی غلام --- کبھی عمرانی چوہے کی حثیت سے بھی اوپر ہو کے سوچ لیا کر --- تو اتنا گھٹیا اس لئے ہو رہا ہے کہ ڈاکٹر خان صاحب نے چند دن پہلے تیرے آقا کی نالائقیوں پر مضمون لکھا تھا --- لعنتی سوچ کے مالک نوروں کے خلاف تو ڈاکٹر صاحب نے اس سے
کہیں زیادہ لکھا ہے اور کتنی بار لکھا ہے -- میں تیری طرح کا گھٹیا انسان ہوتا تو - تیرے ساتھ بیٹھ کر ڈاکٹر صاحب پر تنقید کر رہا ہوتا

اور یہ آخر میں کیا بکواس کی ہے تم نے - کہ کیسے ٹیکنولوجی حاصل کے ہے ڈاکٹر صاحب نے --- تیرے باپ کے لئے حاصل کی تھی بےغیرت انسان یا اس قوم کے لئے کی تھی ؟؟؟ کسی نسلیں ہو یار تم لوگ --- حیران ہو گیا ہوں میں ؟؟؟
I still haven't heard any meaningful response from you in the other thread you left hanging regarding retirement age . so indeed it's proven that you are a rented barker who hops from thread to thread to spread utterly stupid bakwas with no meaning or link to facts whatsoever. I guess all this rubbish is worth getting that pat on the butt from abid Sher Ali at the end of the day. Now buzz off and wallow in your own misery..

Wake up Pak

AQ khan should shut is pie hole and live his life in obscurity. This idiot is making a case for foreign powers against Pakistan. If he agreed to take the bullet for the country, he should remain quiet forever.

What is he saying now, that I want involved in proliferation, everyone was involved in it. That maybe be true but how dangerous this statement is for the country. This will be used as an excuse by US & Allies when it suits them.

Why doesn't ex service men, presidents, PMs, Generals, sportsman etc etc just don't know to shutup and not spill national secrets for self projection.

Fuck off bastard I will put a bullet from you entered the world mother fucker

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Okay I will reply to some of you personally who tagged me. But going through all the posts made me put some facts in front of every one. Most are historical facts and some my own opinion to provoke your thoughts.
Please note the dates;
  • 2nd Invasion of Iraq started on March-19, 2003 with the scary story of weapons of mass destruction with saddam hussain
  • Saddam hussain was caught in bunker on Dec-14, 2003. By that time whole Iraq was conquered, and no weapons of mass destruction were found.
  • Dr Qadeer khan admittance on TV came three months later on Feb-2004.
What the heck do these dates and historical facts tell you all ????
Use your senses guys, The story of weapons of Mass destruction was back firing after capturing of Saddam Hussain. Now Bush and Tony Blair had to blame it on false intelligence. And that needed another story to be created. ----- Okay Story of Saddam Hussain' TRYING TO ACQUIRE WMDs was the best. And where could those come ---- PAKISTAN
Now Mush was already hired as American Kutta playing role to clean Afghanistan for Hamid Karzei. So blaming directly to Pakistan on Govt level was not favorable.
So let us build a story of a Private Proliferation network. And in order to make it more sensational to the world le us make the head of Pakistan Program as chief of cartel ---- oo what a sensational it will be soooooo easy to sale
So this has happened
Now who ever Kahoona in you guys will not look at the historical facts given above and still will stand against AQ khan. I have a very simple Question.

DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU that a project under tight tight control of one of the worlds best military (Pakistani) with one of the best Intelligence service (ISI). The project who's employees when hired are watched by 4 different agencies including ISI, who those employees are re-profiled every year --- can run a network like this and deceive ISI ---- DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU ???

And on question of proliferation. Has anyone ever though what are "Shaheen" and "Ghori"
Answer: Dong Feng M-11 and North Korean Skuds
Rest you can understand --- Allah has given you some ability of thinking
Wrong. A ship was caught going to Libya with parts and documents , upon search of documents, bag the documents were in , was made by a tailor in Rawalpindi and that made the link to Pakistan possible. Qazzafi accepted everything and that left Pakistan to accept and come clean. Mushy choose the easy route. Mushy could have chosen a different path as Pakistan had a good stretegic relationship.

RajaRawal111

Wrong. A ship was caught going to Libya with parts and documents , upon search of documents, bag the documents were in , was made by a tailor in Rawalpindi and that made the link to Pakistan possible. Qazzafi accepted everything and that left Pakistan to accept and come clean. Mushy choose the easy route. Mushy could have chosen a different path as Pakistan had a good stretegic relationship.
I am not able to fight every bit of information. What you said could be true, but was Dr Khan behind it? is that proven ??? When it comes to conspiracy theory any thing can be said.

You are talking about Libya, Where did this picture come from. Do you know what these shiny pols are ???
ahmadinejad_nuclear_AP080408152090.JPG

RajaRawal111

I still haven't heard any meaningful response from you in the other thread you left hanging regarding retirement age . so indeed it's proven that you are a rented barker who hops from thread to thread to spread utterly stupid bakwas with no meaning or link to facts whatsoever. I guess all this rubbish is worth getting that pat on the butt from abid Sher Ali at the end of the day. Now buzz off and wallow in your own misery..
You are a sick mentality. You will do everything stupid to prove yourself superior. That is an established fact

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are a sick mentality. You will do everything stupid to prove yourself superior. That is an established fact
بھائی یہ ایمان فروش اور غدار لوگ ہیں۔ ان کا کوئی سگا یا رشتہ دار فوج میں ملازمت کرتا ہے، تو ان کے گھر چل رہے ہیں، اور جس تھال میں کھاتے ہیں، اس میں چھید نہیں کرنا چاہتے، چاہے وطن برباد ہو جائے۔
آپ دیکھ لیں اس تھریڈ میں کون جوان ایسا ہے جس نے اس رپورٹ کا تسلی بخش جواب دیا ہو۔ ان میں سے ہر ایک بھگوڑا ہے، اور کسی طرح اپنے حرامی باپ مشرف کو بچانے کی کوشش کر رہا ہے۔

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
AQ khan should shut is pie hole and live his life in obscurity. This idiot is making a case for foreign powers against Pakistan. If he agreed to take the bullet for the country, he should remain quiet forever.

What is he saying now, that I want involved in proliferation, everyone was involved in it. That maybe be true but how dangerous this statement is for the country. This will be used as an excuse by US & Allies when it suits them.

Why doesn't ex service men, presidents, PMs, Generals, sportsman etc etc just don't know to shutup and not spill national secrets for self projection.

ابے کسی پھٹے ہوئے کونڈوم سے خارج ہونے والے گناہ کی سزا، لگتا ہے مشرف تیری پیدائش کا ذمہ دار ہے، تبھی اپنے حرامی باپ کو بچانے کے لیے تو کتے کی طرح بھونک رہا ہے۔
حرام کے نطفے، ڈاکٹر صاحب واحد انسان نہیں ہیں جنہوں نے اس حرامی مشرف کو بے نقاب کیا ہے۔ اور صرف مشرف نہیں، حرامی اور غدار جرنیلوں کی قطاریں لگی ہیں جنہوں نے دشمنوں کے اشارے پر اس ملک کی بنیادیں کھوکھلی کی ہیں۔
نمک حرام، بے غیرت، احسان فراموش، اگر ڈاکٹر صاحب پاکستان کے لیے نیوکلیر بم نہ بناتے تو انڈیا تیری ماں بہنوں کو اٹھا کر لے جاتا اور انہیں لکھنئو کے کسی کوٹھے میں لے جا کر بٹھا دیتا۔

RajaRawal111

بھائی یہ ایمان فروش اور غدار لوگ ہیں۔ ان کا کوئی سگا یا رشتہ دار فوج میں ملازمت کرتا ہے، تو ان کے گھر چل رہے ہیں، اور جس تھال میں کھاتے ہیں، اس میں چھید نہیں کرنا چاہتے، چاہے وطن برباد ہو جائے۔
آپ دیکھ لیں اس تھریڈ میں کون جوان ایسا ہے جس نے اس رپورٹ کا تسلی بخش جواب دیا ہو۔ ان میں سے ہر ایک بھگوڑا ہے، اور کسی طرح اپنے حرامی باپ مشرف کو بچانے کی کوشش کر رہا ہے۔
اور یار باقی تو ہوں گے مشرف کے لیترے --- یہ والا عمرانی غلام ہے --- کچھ دن پہلے قدیر خان صاحب نے اس کے آقا کو اس کی نالائقی پر ذرا شرمندہ کرنے کی کوشش کی - اس دن سے یہ اور اس کے ساتھ ایک اور مسخرہ ڈاکٹر صاحب پر کھلے ہوے ہیں

Last edited: