Musharraf pressured me to read statement on nuclear profileration, claims Dr Qadeer

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You are a sick mentality. You will do everything stupid to prove yourself superior. That is an established fact

More power to you for your favorite pasttime of name calling, but on the matter at hand, are you aware of how AQ Khan stole from his employer Urenco in Netherlands? and how he fled the country under the guise of a 'vacation'? And how he was convicted on criminal charges of theft of proprietary information in Holland? And how he was barred from entering Holland, though he used to sneak in via land borders, since his wife was dutch?

Again, open your mouth only if you have any legitimate response to my points..otherwise spare me the agony

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
More power to you for your favorite pasttime of name calling, but on the matter at hand, are you aware of how AQ Khan stole from his employer Urenco in Netherlands? and how he fled the country under the guise of a 'vacation'? And how he was convicted on criminal charges of theft of proprietary information in Holland? And how he was barred from entering Holland, though he used to sneak in via land borders, since his wife was dutch?

Again, open your mouth only if you have any legitimate response to my points..otherwise spare me the agony
When are you going to hand over Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar to India for killing 'innocent Indian citizens'? And when are you going to charge the present and previous army chiefs for providing safe havens to such LeT and Jaish terrorists? Now your argument is slapping your own face, boy.
Why do you have a big mercenary army of one million?
Let's have an army of the size of Swiss Army or at least your favourite country Holland.

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)
ابے کسی پھٹے ہوئے کونڈوم سے خارج ہونے والے گناہ کی سزا، لگتا ہے مشرف تیری پیدائش کا ذمہ دار ہے، تبھی اپنے حرامی باپ کو بچانے کے لیے تو کتے کی طرح بھونک رہا ہے۔
حرام کے نطفے، ڈاکٹر صاحب واحد انسان نہیں ہیں جنہوں نے اس حرامی مشرف کو بے نقاب کیا ہے۔ اور صرف مشرف نہیں، حرامی اور غدار جرنیلوں کی قطاریں لگی ہیں جنہوں نے دشمنوں کے اشارے پر اس ملک کی بنیادیں کھوکھلی کی ہیں۔
نمک حرام، بے غیرت، احسان فراموش، اگر ڈاکٹر صاحب پاکستان کے لیے نیوکلیر بم نہ بناتے تو انڈیا تیری ماں بہنوں کو اٹھا کر لے جاتا اور انہیں لکھنئو کے کسی کوٹھے میں لے جا کر بٹھا دیتا۔
Wah, aap ki language sey lagta hai keh aap ki paidaish he kisi kothay پر howthrow even worst profanities at u but I will take the higher road just so maybe I can inject some sense in u.
ابے کسی پھٹے ہوئے کونڈوم سے خارج ہونے والے گناہ کی سزا، لگتا ہے مشرف تیری پیدائش کا ذمہ دار ہے، تبھی اپنے حرامی باپ کو بچانے کے لیے تو کتے کی طرح بھونک رہا ہے۔
حرام کے نطفے، ڈاکٹر صاحب واحد انسان نہیں ہیں جنہوں نے اس حرامی مشرف کو بے نقاب کیا ہے۔ اور صرف مشرف نہیں، حرامی اور غدار جرنیلوں کی قطاریں لگی ہیں جنہوں نے دشمنوں کے اشارے پر اس ملک کی بنیادیں کھوکھلی کی ہیں۔
نمک حرام، بے غیرت، احسان فراموش، اگر ڈاکٹر صاحب پاکستان کے لیے نیوکلیر بم نہ بناتے تو انڈیا تیری ماں بہنوں کو اٹھا کر لے جاتا اور انہیں لکھنئو کے کسی کوٹھے میں لے جا کر بٹھا دیتا۔
آپ کی زبان سن کر تو کوئی شک نہیں رہ جاتا کہ آپ کی پیدائش یقیناً کسی کوٹھے پر ہوہی ہے.

U dumb idiot, try to understand what I am saying. AQ agreed to take the blame for proliferation. Once he has done that, he should stick to the story and keep his mouth shut for the betterment of the country.

When he said I did it all, enemies of Pakistan said this is not possible and army and government of Pakistan is also involved in it & it is a rogue state and put sanctions on them etc etc. Now AQ khan is giving credence to those people. He should shut up and live his life in peace. Don't undo the good work he has done.

I have never supported Mush even when he was in power. BUT this is not about Mush, this is about Pakistan's Nuclear program. U would understand it, if u had few functioning neurons in Ur head.

This message is also for ur Rajawala idiot.

Dr Adam

ڈاکٹر صاحب آج آپ شاید مجھ سے ناراض ہو جایں گے - جس کا مجھے دکھ ہو گا - اس لئے پہلے معافی مانگتا ہوں
تھوڑے دن پہلے افغانی مزدوروں کے ساتھ ایک فوجی افسر کے ناروا سلوک پر میرے تھیرڈ میں آپ نے کہا تھا کہ اپ اپنی سٹاف کالج کی ٹریننگ کی وجہ سے اس لعنتی فوجی فرد واحد کے لئے کچھ نہیں بولیں گے --- دوسرے لفظوں میں اپ نے کیہ دیا تھا کہ ہم اگر کسی سور پر بھی کیموفلاج والا کپڑا ڈال دیں گے تو آپ اس کو پاک فوج تصور کر کے اپنی سٹاف کالج کی ٹریننگ یاد کر لیں گے --- تو جناب لگتا ہے آپ نے آج وہی کیا ہے ---جی ہاں مشرف نامی سور پر کبھی کیموفلاج والا کپڑا (عرف وردی) پڑی ہوئی تھی - اور اپ نے جانتے بوجھتے اپنے سٹاف کالج کی ٹریننگ کو مقدم رکھا

اگر ایسا نہیں تو پلیز بتایں آپ کیا جانتے ہیں جو ہم سب کو نہیں پتا -- آپ کا پروجیکٹ سات سو چھیاسی میں کیا کردار تھا -- اپ میرا سوال سمجھ گۓ ہیں مجھے پتا ہے

Please re-read my comments. They are written in pretty simple urdu and in very clear terms. I cannot be coerced to put words in my mouth to hear what any Tom, Dick or Harry wants to hear. It is my considered stand and it is final. I don't need to elaborate or dilate upon it or anything, whatsoever.
Take it or leave it. Do not try to coerce me. PERIOD.
I am not angry or mad at you, but that is what it is.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
U dumb idiot, try to understand what I am saying. AQ agreed to take the blame for proliferation. Once he has done that, he should stick to the story and keep his mouth shut for the betterment of the country.

When he said I did it all, enemies of Pakistan said this is not possible and army and government of Pakistan is also involved in it & it is a rogue state and put sanctions on them etc etc. Now AQ khan is giving credence to those people. He should shut up and live his life in peace. Don't undo the good work he has done.

I have never supported Mush even when he was in power. BUT this is not about Mush, this is about Pakistan's Nuclear program. U would understand it, if u had few functioning neurons in Ur head.

This message is also for ur Rajawala idiot.
Doctor sahib said that on the media, true. But he didn't have anticipated what these harami generals would be treating him like. He's being denied his fundamental right to move. Doctor Abdul Qadeer Khan is the man because of him these bastards are wearing stars in their uniform, or else they would be taking off their pants like Mr Ameer Abdullah Khan Niazi in Dhaka in 1971.

How can he live his life in peace when you desi bastards have confined him as if he's under house arrest. He's an old man, at least let him live a normal life at this age. Have some shame you shameless, ungrateful bastards!

Even Hindus are better than you mother fuckers. Hindus made their nuclear scientist, President of India, and you mother fuckers have tortured and humiliated the Mohsin-e-Pakistan.

People like you deserve insult and humiliation which Gen. Niazi suffered in Dhaka in 1971.

RajaRawal111

Please re-read my comments. They are written in pretty simple urdu and in very clear terms. I cannot be coerced to put words in my mouth to hear what any Tom, Dick or Harry wants to hear. It is my considered stand and it is final. I don't need to elaborate or dilate upon it or anything, whatsoever.
No Problem Dr Sahib.

RajaRawal111

Dr Sahib. need your opinion here (on following link). It is not about Army so you dont have to sat quite please

RajaRawal111

Okay Siyaaney ---drop that-.---- I need your help here. You definitely will have something different.

https://www.siasat.pk/forums/threads/کیا-مجوں-کے-ونڈے-کا-خرچہ-بڑھ-گیا-ہے-؟؟؟.698131/

Dr Adam

راجے مجھے نہیں پتا کہ مسلہء کیا ہے لیکن کسی جگہ بھی اگر کچھ غلط ہو رہا ہے

تو اِنکی "ب" پھاڑو میں تیرے ساتھ ہوں . جو غلط ہے وہ غلط ہے بھلے میرے مامے

.کا پُتّر ہی کیوں نہ کرے . لِتر پھیرو ایناں "پ چ" نوں​

RajaRawal111

راجے مجھے نہیں پتا کہ مسلہء کیا ہے لیکن کسی جگہ بھی اگر کچھ غلط ہو رہا ہے

تو اِنکی "ب" پھاڑو میں تیرے ساتھ ہوں . جو غلط ہے وہ غلط ہے بھلے میرے مامے

.کا پُتّر ہی کیوں نہ کرے . لِتر پھیرو ایناں "پ چ" نوں​
No no please Dr sahib. I never meant to upset you. There is nothing wrong going on any where.
What is wrong is you people believing to whatever you IK tells you. And even wrong is level of jubilation you people show on anything he says (what i metaphorically called as dance on dug duggi).
In reality if a little bit of a pondering is done. It becomes apparent what is possible what is not.
The bandar tamasha IK did on PM house was apparent to collapse. Because it was in fact a strategic govt installation. But IK is either an ultimate idiot or ultimate liar. He played a drama to you (his followers). He tried to portray PM house expenses as Nawaz Shareef Expanses.
Amazing it did not take even six months his face got dirty over his Jhoot.
AND SIR THIS IS WHY I AM NOT HIS FOLLOWER.
TO ME HE IS EITHER ULTIMATE STUPID OR ULTIMATE LIAR

RajaRawal111

The story of your life. Make a thread......post meaningless garbage..yap a bit.........find yourself at a loss of words to defend your words.......and then, drop that!

You are bullcrap, personified.
I did not wanted to answer your verbal discentry on AQ Khan because i did not want apologize to you again. Because i feel sorry for you after my temper goes down.

The fact is that after eating so much the money from Jews of Manhattan you have turned into them.
You are not idiot, you are a hypocrite. You know that he (AQ Khan) is a savior of nation. But your hypocrisy made you write that story and with that you tried to show your morality ass. When you are a kind of a person who is following a zaani who has proven basters on this earth. You dont see morality issues there. This is just one mirror i have shown you. I dont want to show you more but i can if "you will ask for"

That is why i told you to drop that. And your cunning personality made you hide all other and just highlight "Drop that" phrase
I guess you should be a bit cold now. If not let me know i will throw more water on you.

Will_Bite

I did not wanted to answer your verbal discentry on AQ Khan because i did not want apologize to you again. Because i feel sorry for you after my temper goes down.

The fact is that after eating so much the money from Jews of Manhattan you have turned into them.
You are not idiot, you are a hypocrite. You know that he (AQ Khan) is a savior of nation. But your hypocrisy made you write that story and with that you tried to show your morality ass. When you are a kind of a person who is following a zaani who has proven basters on this earth. You dont see morality issues there. This is just one mirror i have shown you. I dont want to show you more but i can if "you will ask for"

That is why i told you to drop that. And your cunning personality made you hide all other and just highlight "Drop that" phrase
I guess you should be a bit cold now. If not let me know i will throw more water on you.
AQ Khan stole documents from his employer, Urenco. that is a fact. If those documents helped Pakistan, does that make him a hero? So you are saying that if Abid Sher Ali, or even you, were to steal something from somewhere that benefits Pakistan, that would be a good thing, and you should be celebrated on that?

It would have been better if AQ Khan had used his knowledge and expertise to build the systems for an atomic program. Then he would be my hero. And he would be an even bigger hero if he hadnt sold those docs/materials to other countries for money, even if he was forced to. I know others were complicit, but if he had some self respect, he would have refused that money and protected national secrets.

You can celebrate a greedy and sneaky scientist all you want, but I like to call a spade a spade......even if Imran Khan praises him.

When you are a kind of a person who is following a zaani who has proven basters on this earth. You dont see morality issues there.
you are the kind of person who starts giving maan behen galian at the drop of a hat, regardless of what the discussion/argument is about. Go to hell with the upbringing you have had. Im embarrassed I even try to reason with a person like you.

RajaRawal111

AQ Khan stole documents from his employer, Urenco. that is a fact. If those documents helped Pakistan, does that make him a hero? So you are saying that if Abid Sher Ali, or even you, were to steal something from somewhere that benefits Pakistan, that would be a good thing, and you should be celebrated on that?

It would have been better if AQ Khan had used his knowledge and expertise to build the systems for an atomic program. Then he would be my hero. And he would be an even bigger hero if he hadnt sold those docs/materials to other countries for money, even if he was forced to. I know others were complicit, but if he had some self respect, he would have refused that money and protected national secrets.

You can celebrate a greedy and sneaky scientist all you want, but I like to call a spade a spade......even if Imran Khan praises him.

you are the kind of person who starts giving maan behen galian at the drop of a hat, regardless of what the discussion/argument is about. Go to hell with the upbringing you have had. Im embarrassed I even try to reason with a person like you.
You tried to invoke the morality issue just to win the debate. And i avoided to rub it in your fase. Because i knew it will burn.
And i never gave msa behen ki Gaalian to anyone. If something bad came out of me i havevalways apologized. I did it with you too
Even though you are not worthy of

Dr Adam

No no please Dr sahib. I never meant to upset you. There is nothing wrong going on any where.
What is wrong is you people believing to whatever you IK tells you. And even wrong is level of jubilation you people show on anything he says (what i metaphorically called as dance on dug duggi).
In reality if a little bit of a pondering is done. It becomes apparent what is possible what is not.
The bandar tamasha IK did on PM house was apparent to collapse. Because it was in fact a strategic govt installation. But IK is either an ultimate idiot or ultimate liar. He played a drama to you (his followers). He tried to portray PM house expenses as Nawaz Shareef Expanses.
Amazing it did not take even six months his face got dirty over his Jhoot.
AND SIR THIS IS WHY I AM NOT HIS FOLLOWER.
TO ME HE IS EITHER ULTIMATE STUPID OR ULTIMATE LIAR

جناب آپکی ہر بات سے متفق ہونا ضروری نہیں

آپکے اپنے نظریات ہیں اور فدوی کے اپنے خیالات

Let's agree to disagree.​

RajaRawal111

جناب آپکی ہر بات سے متفق ہونا ضروری نہیں

آپکے اپنے نظریات ہیں اور فدوی کے اپنے خیالات

Let's agree to disagree.​
Sir Jee aap se baat cheet chulti rehey. Yehi acha lugts he. I know your willingness for me to become human being is ways more than my desire for you to agree with my chaliyaan.
But i like people around me to have different openion. So is case with my real friends circle. Humesha khup paa ke rukhney na dil kurna ve mera.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Doctor sahib said that on the media, true. But he didn't have anticipated what these harami generals would be treating him like. He's being denied his fundamental right to move. Doctor Abdul Qadeer Khan is the man because of him these bastards are wearing stars in their uniform, or else they would be taking off their pants like Mr Ameer Abdullah Khan Niazi in Dhaka in 1971.

How can he live his life in peace when you desi bastards have confined him as if he's under house arrest. He's an old man, at least let him live a normal life at this age. Have some shame you shameless, ungrateful bastards!

Even Hindus are better than you mother fuckers. Hindus made their nuclear scientist, President of India, and you mother fuckers have tortured and humiliated the Mohsin-e-Pakistan.

People like you deserve insult and humiliation which Gen. Niazi suffered in Dhaka in 1971.

Khakis are sinless, like Angels. The Colonial Masters handed power to these pro-Qadianis.

Dr Adam

Sir Jee aap se baat cheet chulti rehey. Yehi acha lugts he. I know your willingness for me to become human being is ways more than my desire for you to agree with my chaliyaan.
But i like people around me to have different openion. So is case with my real friends circle. Humesha khup paa ke rukhney na dil kurna ve mera.

?تے ٹھیک اے فیر

?وچوں وچوں کھائی جاؤ

? اُتوں رولا پائی جاؤ

?!!! لیکن بندہ نہ بنیں تو راجے

RajaRawal111

?تے ٹھیک اے فیر

?وچوں وچوں کھائی جاؤ

? اُتوں رولا پائی جاؤ

?!!! لیکن بندہ نہ بنیں تو راجے

اوے ہوےےےے کیا ہوگیا ہے ڈاکٹر صاب - کیا کہ لیا ہے میں نے بادشاہو --- یہاں ملتا کیا ہے سواۓ جوتیاں کھانے کے جناب
?

RajaRawal111