Musharaf and His wife Drinking

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Point was,
Imran said, Pakistan shouldn't have made, because he was frustrated with Pakistan situation.
&
Altaf said, Creation of Pakistan was the biggest blunder in the history of mankind, because of his frustration.

Captain was frustarted with the killings everyday in karachi but he is a civilized man, unlike that bharwa altaf who barks against Pakistan (which is not his country) while standing in India and asking india to help him

How you support a british national who is a well known anti pakistan gangster, shame on you, shame on your agenda and shame on your leader's agenda, bloody murderers

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jury i cant see the post of this moron PTI-Lover but i am damnn sure he must be making a guinness world record in stupidity and must be posting real stupid stuff !
but the video you posted is shocking !! can't believe Imran khan said this just cant believe !

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Parmeshwar Godrej Bash

March 7, 2007

http://ww.smashits.com/events/1761/11/Parmeshwar-Godrej-Bash.html

86959.jpg

http://ww.smashits.com/events/1761/25/Parmeshwar-Godrej-Bash.html

86973.jpg

Different Site
http://www.bollyvista.com/data/photogallery/image/image_20307.jpg
slideshow.php

image_20307.jpg

Different Site
http://www.bollyvista.com/data/photogallery/image/image_20308.jpg

image_20308.jpg

Different Site
http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/009200703080340.htm

Among those who attended the event were UB Group chairman Vijay Mallya, cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan, Bollywwod actor Shah Rukh Khan's wife Gauri, industrialist Kumarmangalam Birla and actress Shilpa Shetty.

LOLzz Amazing ;)

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Jury i cant see the post of this moron PTI-Lover but i am damnn sure he must be making a guinness world record in stupidity and must be posting real stupid stuff !
but the video you posted is shocking !! can't believe Imran khan said this just cant believe !

Frustration at its peak....!!!!!!!!!!

;)

i m not posting PTI statements or the defendants like you guys, in each n every debate you post videos of M Company gangsters trying to defend your bloody murderer BHAI

GO and get something logical and neutral to support your arguments :)

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
(1) Captain was frustarted with the killings everyday in karachi but he is a civilized man, unlike that bharwa altaf who barks against Pakistan (which is not his country) while standing in India and asking india to help him

How you support a british national who is a well known anti pakistan gangster, shame on you, shame on your agenda and shame on your leader's agenda, bloody murderers
1) He was frustrated because of drone attacks. It is quite old video.

2) Control buddy. We're on the forum not at your home.

3) Just like PTI let, UK, US, Canadian, etc. national Pakistani in the party.

Jury

You can believe it now with ease.

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)
1) He was frustrated because of drone attacks. It is quite old video.

2) Control buddy. We're on the forum not at your home.

3) Just like PTI let, UK, US, Canadian, etc. national Pakistani in the party.

I insist, it was about karachi killings, riots of M Company, not about drones, and i know he just said it in a full sentence, out of that you copied 3 seconds here, shame on you

still you can not justify and u can not compare it with BHAI's anti pakistan stand from day one and one good example of which is posted above as a video where he is asking indian help while standing on indian soil

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)

you ignored me because my posts and my signature reminds of the hell-fire waiting you in the life after lekin tum bahut majboor ho, you are part of gang now, and you can not leave it, else you will be in a bori like many others

Last edited:

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)
aye logo, abhi bhi waqt hai k saath chorr do un qatilo ka jin ki waja se pata nhi ktne gharo k choolhay thanday parr chukkay hain, insaani jaan jin k liye ek keeray makoray se ziada nhi hai, tum un k hatho mein khelne wali wo kathh putlia ho k jo chahte hooay bhi iss dalldall se nahi nikal patay

lekin, khuda gawaah hai, k jo insaan sachay dill se toba karr le, zalimo qaatilo ka saath chorr de, Allah uski sunta hai,

BHAI se nahi Allah se darro

Jury

(1) I insist, it was about karachi killings, riots of M Company, not about drones, and i know he just said it in a full sentence, out of that you copied 3 seconds here, shame on you

still you can not justify and u can not compare it with BHAI's anti pakistan stand from day one and one good example of which is posted above as a video where he is asking indian help while standing on indian soil

1) My open challenge. I will stick what I replied earlier.

2) The man who are openly said against Pakistan BARHADAHG BUGTI, who is sitting in KABUL.
The whole media and especially a Pujnab Leader, Nawaz Sarif says, govt should talk to to them.
The man who is openly says about Independent Baluchistan is getting sympathy, from Imran. I love this Hippocratic attitude.

Jury

aye logo, abhi bhi waqt hai k saath chorr do un qatilo ka jin ki waja se pata nhi ktne gharo k choolhay thanday parr chukkay hain, insaani jaan jin k liye ek keeray makoray se ziada nhi hai, tum un k hatho mein khelne wali wo kathh putlia ho k jo chahte hooay bhi iss dalldall se nahi nikal patay

lekin, khuda gawaah hai, k jo insaan sachay dill se toba karr le, zalimo qaatilo ka saath chorr de, Allah uski sunta hai,

BHAI se nahi Allah se darro

Tell Imran & PTI to set an example.

http://dailyamn.net/Images/News/2010/April/16th%20April/Images/DP%203/13.png

13.png

http://dailyamn.net/Images/News/2010/March/23rd March/Images/DP 1/30.png
25.png

30.png

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)

1) My open challenge. I will stick what I replied earlier.

2) The man who are openly said against Pakistan BARHADAHG BUGTI, who is sitting in KABUL.
The whole media and especially a Pujnab Leader, Nawaz Sarif says, govt should talk to to them.
The man who is openly says about Independent Baluchistan is getting sympathy, from Imran. I love this Hippocratic attitude.

Its my challenge too, you are the one who brought that 3 seconds clip, if you have balls, bring the whole clip and put up your challenge

M company sits even in govt. and have a big bite in all the ministries they are in, so your point is totally invalid, there are talks of negotiating with bugti's and it hurts you but you forget that m company sit in power whose leader is a run away criminal and a british national.

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jury bhai i just can not swallow this , totally find myself unable to digest the stand of MQM leadership on Two Nation Theory .
i believe one day Altaf husain will takes his words back and the way humble he is he will definetly explain why did he give that statement and definetly he will then apologise too ... one day all of those who oppose this theory realize they were wrong . This Two Nation Theory is keeping us alive in this indo-Pak Region . If we refuse to accept this theory ...is say agay mein sooch bhi nahi sakta . right now i like MQM platform and at the sametime feel attraction in newbie platform of PTI too , however i find MQM Platform way too better than anyother political party mainly becuase it has entered in mainstream politics of Pakistan being a truely a representative of middle class , continously expanding despite of the propaganda of Right wing and many Liberal seculars like ANP . MqM has delievered not only in karachi but anywhere it goes it brings a good change . MqM gives you a right to speak ! not only for your right but it also gives a right to question anyone from its leadship . The philosophy and the practical work against feudalism is superb ! and this list is quite big
BUt the stand on two nation theory always twist my mind ...

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)

Me too, i agree, cuz the voters and majority of their lower leadership is middle class, BUT, to end the statement, its always said, surrender your weapons, stop terrorised politics, and this party is a very good party, i will be very happy to support them too, if they stop bhatta khori, killings, extortions, bori band lashein, weghaira weghaira

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)
and the video you posted, clearly indentifies BHAI ideology of the partition, from the deep cores of his heart, he is anti-pakistan cuz he said philosophically i m against the partition

tu jiss admi ka nazrya hi yahee ho k partition ek blunder thaa, how can he represent us ?

Jury

Its my challenge too, you are the one who brought that 3 seconds clip, if you have balls, bring the whole clip and put up your challenge

M company sits even in govt. and have a big bite in all the ministries they are in, so your point is totally invalid, there are talks of negotiating with bugti's and it hurts you but you forget that m company sit in power whose leader is a run away criminal and a british national.
Target killing is the phenomena of PPP govt.
Interview of Imran older than that.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Me too, i agree, cuz the voters and majority of their lower leadership is middle class, BUT, to end the statement, its always said, surrender your weapons, stop terrorised politics, and this party is a very good party, i will be very happy to support them too, if they stop bhatta khori, killings, extortions, bori band lashein, weghaira weghaira

47335_142929815745519_100000855038494_197932_2778212_n.jpg

Khan Saab, First of all teach your workers first to surrender arms and weapons then say anyone.
Noted : I've talked about this Photo with the responsible man of PTI " Atta ur Rehman" :)

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Target killing is the phenomena of PPP govt.
Interview of Imran older than that.

3823 posts and such a child, ap se baat karna bhains k agay been bajana hai, pata nahi kaha se connect karte ho apne replies ko

i m challenging you that if you have balls, bring the whole clip here and then u talk

Jury

and the video you posted, clearly indentifies BHAI ideology of the partition, from the deep cores of his heart, he is anti-pakistan cuz he said philosophically i m against the partition

tu jiss admi ka nazrya hi yahee ho k partition ek blunder thaa, how can he represent us ?

Better read the history, rather than saying popular things.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

He was just talking about the strength of Muslim Ummah and it's fact that the division of sub-continents caused the differentiation of the strength of Muslim Ummah. But Allah does well for all, Masha'Allah, Still, We are trying to increase the strength..
By the way, Any MQM representatives say anything on any topic, Conspirator makes it "Terrible Propaganda" :P