Musharaf and His wife Drinking

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jury bhai i just can not swallow this , totally find myself unable to digest the stand of MQM leadership on Two Nation Theory .
i believe one day Altaf husain will takes his words back and the way humble he is he will definetly explain why did he give that statement and definetly he will then apologise too ... one day all of those who oppose this theory realize they were wrong . This Two Nation Theory is keeping us alive in this indo-Pak Region . If we refuse to accept this theory ...is say agay mein sooch bhi nahi sakta . right now i like MQM platform and at the sametime feel attraction in newbie platform of PTI too , however i find MQM Platform way too better than anyother political party mainly becuase it has entered in mainstream politics of Pakistan being a truely a representative of middle class , continously expanding despite of the propaganda of Right wing and many Liberal seculars like ANP . MqM has delievered not only in karachi but anywhere it goes it brings a good change . MqM gives you a right to speak ! not only for your right but it also gives a right to question anyone from its leadship . The philosophy and the practical work against feudalism is superb ! and this list is quite big
BUt the stand on two nation theory always twist my mind ...
I respect your feelings.

دو قومی نظریہ 1951 میں ہجرت کی بندش پر پہلی بار اپنی موت مرا

دو قومی نظریہ کی دوسری موت: مشرقی پاکستان کا علیحدہ ہو کر بنگلہ دیش بن جانا

دو قومی نظریہ کی تیسری موت: محصورین پاکستان کی بنگلہ دیش کے کیمپوں سے واپسی کا انکار

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
I respect your feelings.

دو قومی نظریہ کی تیسری موت: محصورین پاکستان کی بنگلہ دیش کے کیمپوں سے واپسی کا انکار

jury bhai this one and all other articles i have read on the site from where you took three lines .... :P

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
we have fought 5 wars just to defend this theory !! Two Nation Theory will remain forever till the judgement day . it is something which is related to our faith our religion .

Jury

3823 posts and such a child, ap se baat karna bhains k agay been bajana hai, pata nahi kaha se connect karte ho apne replies ko

i m challenging you that if you have balls, bring the whole clip here and then u talk
Firstly, I gave you challenge.
So, you'll have to prove that Imran is saying for Target killing rather than drone attacks.

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Better read the history, rather than saying popular things.

You psycho, your problem is that if you are convicted / alleged of a crime, you try to justify your crime by showing a clip of another party doing the same, shame on you and your thinking,

your mind is so narrow and so small, just think what you doing in this world, if someone is wrong, it doesnt mean you are bound to do the same, you sick little crow

By bringing this clip, are you trying to say that yours and jamat stand on partition is same ?

Jury

we have fought 5 wars just to defend this theory !! Two Nation Theory will remain forever till the judgement day . it is something which is related to our faith our religion .
We have just fought to India for our country, like every country does.
Two nation theory has other ingredients as well.
It is just the name TWO NATION THEORY, which exist.

Last edited:

Jury

You psycho, your problem is that if you are convicted / alleged of a crime, you try to justify your crime by showing a clip of another party doing the same, shame on you and your thinking,

your mind is so narrow and so small, just think what you doing in this world, if someone is wrong, it doesnt mean you are bound to do the same, you sick little crow

By bringing this clip, are you trying to say that yours and jamat stand on partition is same ?

There were two school of thoughts, that's it.

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
We have just fought to India for our country

and our part of land was taken because of the movement which was based on this Theory .

wont argue on this because it wont lead me and it cant lead me anywhere but to a conclusion who ever oppose this theory is wrong .

Jury

(1) and our part of land was taken because of the movement which was based on this Theory .

(2) wont argue on this because it wont lead me and it cant lead me anywhere but to a conclusion who ever oppose this theory is wrong .
1) Yes!
But, does it exist, now.

2) Right!
Allah is the best planner.

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Jury is a blind person, no one can convince him, even his own party mate is dying to convince that their view on partition is totally wrong, but such a blind person can not be convinced unless or otherwise...............

Jury

Jury is a blind person, no one can convince him, even his own party mate is dying to convince that theirview on partition is totally wrong, but such a blind person can not be convinced unless or otherwise...............
Here we're arguing.
If TWO NATION THEORY, is such a SACRED for us.
Then, why not it is still exist, with all the ingredients 24/7 throughout the year.
It is just an academic theory, now.

Two nation theory has been using by the exploiters.
When Bangladesh was the past of Pakistan,
resources used to distribute on parity basis,
due to magnanimity of Bengali people.
Although they were 54%.

But as soon, we separated from them.
Resources started to distributed on the basis of population,
the same group of people, who were singing day and night of two nation theory.

Majority of those, who believed in TWO NATION THEORY, came Pakistan.
But, about 30 years, they understand TWO NATION THEORY, is nothing but the tool of exploiters.
After 40 years, they were faced operation, extra judicial killings. Faced allegation of making JINNAH PUR.

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Here we're arguing.
If TWO NATION THEORY, is such a SACRED for us.
Then, why not it is still exist, with all the ingredients 24/7 throughout the year.
It is just an academic theory, now.

Two nation theory has been using by the exploiters.
When Bangladesh was the past of Pakistan,
resources used to distribute on parity basis,
due to magnanimity of Bengali people.
Although they were 54%.

But as soon, we separated from them.
Resources started to distributed on the basis of population,
the same group of people, who were singing day and night of two nation theory.

Majority of those, who believed in TWO NATION THEORY, came Pakistan.
But, about 30 years, they understand TWO NATION THEORY, is nothing but the tool of exploiters.
After 40 years, they were faced operation, extra judicial killings. Faced allegation of making JINNAH PUR.

The issue which relate Two Nation Theory to this debate is Bhai's statement which clearly indicates that in his view, creation of Pakistan was the biggest blunder, now you give me thousand reasons and million logics to defend him, I WILL NOT AGREE

His point is very clear, Creation of Pakistan was a blunder, this is what he mean and this is what he stands on in repeated videos, we are not fools and we are not kids

He said and he mean it, Pakistan is a blunder

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
jury bhai , reason why i believe Altaf Husain will take back his statement is now people of Pakistan gradually accepting the role of urdu and bahari speakings at the time of partition and now their positive role in each and every corner of Pakistan , their heat of Patriotism is not different than the patriotism of any Punjabi , balouchi , sindhi , saraiki and kashmiri Pakistani... after all we all are sitting under the one Green Flag of lovely Pakistan . That is why a Pakhtun like me is favouring MQM after realizing the influence of MQM as Mutteheda Qaumi Movement entered in main stream politics of Pakistan from "Mahajir qaumi movement" . i think that statement was given due to the frustation created by the right wing exxtremists who still consider those who migrated from indian side of sub-continent a "Panah Guzeen" . ANP and Jamat-e-munafiq so called Islami , when i read history were the biggest opponent of Muslim League movement after the congress and now they call themselve Patriotic pakistani and majority of their actions are still against Pakistan and the Law of Pakistan .MQM and the PTI have solutions to make this land again Heaven i believe yes i believe .... both of them have to make necessary changes on certain points .MQM is already established and disciplined platform while PTI is going through the process of evolution ....getting tired now ...inshallah talk with you soon .

Last edited:

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
I respect your feelings.

اگرچہ اس کا میں تفصیلا جواب مہوش بیبی کو دے چکا ہوں لیکن میں نے نوٹ کیا ہے ہے کہ ایم کیو ایم والے ایک سوچے سمجھے منصوبے سے اس ملک کی اساس کھوکھلی کرنا چاہتے ہیں اسی لیے دوبارہ خلاصہ عرض کروں گا
١- دو قومی نظریہ 1951 میں ہجرت کی بندش پر پہلی بار اپنی موت مرا

کوئی بھی ملک غیر معینہ مدت تک اپنی سرحدیں کھلی نہیں رکھتا خاص کر اس ملک کے لیے جو ابتدا ہی سے آپ کے وجود کا دشمن ہو --- جس نے اسکا پانی بند کر دیا ہو اس کا سرمایا روک لیا ہو اور فوجی سامان بھی دینے سے انکاری ہو ---- دو قومی نظریہ علامہ اقبال نے جب پیش کیا تو انکی نظر میں مسلم اکثریتی علاقوں بلخصوص شمال مغربی ہندوستان میں علیحدہ مملکت کا قیام تھا -- کہیں بھی یہ تصور موجود نہیں تھا کہ ہندوستان کے سب مسلمانوں کو اس خطہ زمین میں سمویا جاۓ گا --- یہ فطری طور پہ ممکن ہی نہیں تھا اور نا ہی ہندوستان کے تمام مسلمان اس پر تیار تھے ---- اب اس کی حمایت ان علاقوں میں زیادہ دیکھنے میں آئ جہان مسلمان انگریزی تعلیم حاصل کر رہے تھے اور جمہوری نظام کی خرابیاں دیکھ کر ایک بڑی تعداد میں خوف تھا کہ ہندو ان پر چھا جائیں گے ---- لیکن اس حقیقت کو بھی مان لینا چاہئیے کہ موجودہ پاکستان کے علاقوں کے لوگ اگر نا چاہتے تو پاکستان کبھی نہیں بن سکتا تھا --- تحریک پاکستان کی جدو جہد میں پتا نہیں کیوں اس امر کو فراموش کیا جاتا ہے کہ قائد اعظم (سندھ/ انکے آباء اجداد ضلع منٹگمری پنجاب سے گجرات کاٹھیاوار اور بعد ازاں کراچی شفٹ ہوے تھے ) ؛ لیاقت علی خان (پنجاب) ؛ علامہ اقبال (پنجاب) ؛ سردار عبدالرب نشتر (سرحد) ؛ مولانا ظفر علی خان (پنجاب)؛ مولانا عبدالستار نیازی (پنجاب) وغیرہ جیسے کی بڑے نام تھے جن کی جڑیں اسی پاکستان کے علاقوں میں تھیں --- اسی لیے اس فضول بحث کا فائدہ نہیں کہ کریڈٹ کس کو جاتا ہے ---- اب اس بیک گراؤنڈ میں اتنی بڑی تعداد میں مہاجرین کو جس خندہ پیشانی اور کھلے دل سے یہاں کے لوگوں نے پناہ دی اس کو تسلیم کیا جانا چاہئیے -- وہ لوگ جو رنگ نسل اور زباں کا رشتہ نہیں رکھتے تھے انھیں اپنایا گیا پورے تین سال سرحدیں کھول کے رکھی گئیں اس عرصہ میں ایک پاک ہند جنگ بھی ہو گئی لیکن پھر بھی لوگوں کی آمد و رفت کو نہیں روکا گیا --- جو لوگ یہاں آے تھے وہ یقینا اپنے نفع نقصان کا سوچ کر آے تھے --- لیکن اب اگر اس فضول بات پر اڑنا کے غیر معینہ مدت تک ایک دشمن ملک کے لیے ایک غریب اور کمزور ملک سرحد کھول دے تو یہ یقینا زمینی حقائق کے منافی بات ہے ---- امریکہ تک نے بھرپور وسائل کے باوجود ایک عرصہ بعد سرحدیں بند کر دیں --- اس بات کی کیا گارنٹی ہے کہ دشمن ملک سے ہندوستانی جاسوس نہیں آئین گے ہم سے ایک الطاف نہیں سمبھالا جاتا اگر عام سرحد کھول دی تو خطرہ یہ ہے کہیں یہ "بلنڈر" "انڈو" نا ہو جاۓ

اب جب پاکستان بن گیا تو قوم ایک رہ گئی ہندو قوم بحیثیت عنصر ختم ہو گئی -- اسی لیے اب نظریہ پاکستان دو قومی نظریہ کی بجاے اسلامی نظریہ کہلایا --- اس بات کی اہمیت تسلیم کی گئی کہ مسلمانوں میں نسل زباں اور رنگ کے تعصب کو ختم کرنے کا ایک ہی طریقہ ہے اور وہ ہے اسلامی نظریہ کا فروغ اسی وجہ سے قرارداد مقاصد بھی منظور کی گئی --- لیکن عملا سیکولرزم کی حکمرانی رہی نسل پرست زباں پرست اردو سپیکنگ / پنجابی بیورو کرٹس اور جرنیلوں نے بنگالیوں کو گھٹیا سمجھنا شروع کر دیا اور اس مد میں وہاں اردو کو زبردستی نافذ کرنے کی کوشش کی گئی حتکہ ڈھاکہ یونیورسٹی میں ١٩٥٢ میں سٹوڈنٹس پر فائر کھول دیا گیا جس کی یاد میں وہاں شہید مینار بنایا گیا اور نفرت کی ایسی عمارت تعمیر کی گئی جس کو بعد ازاں نسل پرست فوجیوں اور سول افسروں کی طاقت بھی نا گرا سکی --- آج بھی آپ بنگلہ دیش چلے جائیں وہ پنجابیوں اور اردو سپیکنگ لوگوں سے نفرت کرتے ہیں --- تو اسکی وجوہات میں جہاں نا انصافی و ظلم کے عوامل کار فرما تھے وہیں پر ایم کیو ایم سٹائل کی سیکولر فاشسٹ اور نسل پرستانہ "اپروچ" بھی اپنے جوہر دکھا رہی تھی

جیسا کہ میں عرض کر چکا ہوں کہ اسلامی نظریہ کو ہم نے خود ہی دھکا دے دیا ' بنگالیوں کو بیوقوف و محکوم بنانے کے لیے ایک مخصوص برانڈ کو اسلام کا نام دیا تو بنگالی بھائی ہم سے ناراض ہو گئے انہوں نے اپنا علیحدہ ملک بنا لیا لیکن غور اس بات پر کریں کہ دو قومی نظریہ پھر بھی ختم نہیں ہوا ورنہ بنگالی ہندوستان میں بیٹھے ہوتے انہوں نے ثابت کیا کہ مسلمان آزاد ہونے کے بعد کم از کم غیر مسلم کی حکمرانی نہیں تسلیم کرتا -- شیخ مجیب جیسے ہندوستان نواز شخص کو انہوں نے خود ہی قتل کر دیا

اب رہی بات بہاریوں کی تو اس میں کی مختلف آرا پائی جاتی ہیں ایک طبقہ فکر کہتا ہے کہ بنگالی بھی مسلمان ہیں انکے ساتھ رہنے میں کیا حرج ہے اس سے دو قومی نظریے کو کیا نقصان ہوتا ہے -- دوسرا طبقہ کہتا ہے کہ چونکہ نسل پرستی اور زباں پرستی کے اس ماحول میں بنگالی اردو سپیکنگ لوگوں سے متنفر ہو گئے تھے اسی لیے ہمیں زباں کی بنیاد پر انکی حمایت کرنی چاہئیے --- اس سلسلے میں پنجاب اور کراچی میں تو اس بات پر بہاریوں کے لیے ہمدردی کے جذبات تھے لیکن سندھیوں میں بڑا خوف ناک رد عمل دیکھنے میں آیا --- ایم کیو ایم اسی کی دہائی میں اپنی دہشتگردی کے رنگ دکھا رہی تھی اور مہاجر قومیت اور اردو زباں کے نام کی سیاست کر رہی تھی تو سندھیوں کا موقف یہ تھا کہ اگر آپ بہاریوں کو پنجاب میں بھی آباد کریں گے تو وہ سیدھے کراچی لینڈ کریں گے اور انکے بقول ایسا عمل سندھیوں کے زخموں پر نمک چھڑکنے کے مترادف ہو گا

Last edited:

Jury

The issue which relate Two Nation Theory to this debate is Bhai's statement which clearly indicates that in his view, creation of Pakistan was the biggest blunder, now you give me thousand reasons and million logics to defend him, I WILL NOT AGREE

His point is very clear, Creation of Pakistan was a blunder, this is what he mean and this is what he stands on in repeated videos, we are not fools and we are not kids

He said and he mean it, Pakistan is a blunder
1) First one has to admit there were two school of thoughts at the time of partition.

2) Altaf said, after 50 years of independence, that creation of Pakistan was the biggest blunder in the history of mankind.
And reason for that has already mentioned.

Jury

اگرچہ اس کا میں تفصیلا جواب مہوش بیبی کو دے چکا ہوں لیکن میں نے نوٹ کیا ہے ہے کہ ایم کیو ایم والے ایک سوچے سمجھے منصوبے سے اس ملک کی اساس کھوکھلی کرنا چاہتے ہیں اسی لیے دوبارہ خلاصہ عرض کروں گا
ا
کھوکھلا پن کب کا ختم ہوچکا ہے
پردہ ہٹ چکا ہے حقیت عیاں ہوچکی ہے
اب اسی میں خوش ہیں -
کیوں کہ وقت کا پیہ کبھی الٹا نہیں گھومتا ہے

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
jury bhai , reason why i believe Altaf Husain will take back his statement is now people of Pakistan gradually accepting the role of urdu and bahari speakings at the time of partition and now their positive role in each and every corner of Pakistan , their heat of Patriotism is not different than the patriotism of any Punjabi , balouchi , sindhi , saraiki and kashmiri Pakistani... after all we all are sitting under the one Green Flag of lovely Pakistan . That is why a Pakhtun like me is favouring MQM after realizing the influence of MQM as Mutteheda Qaumi Movement entered in main stream politics of Pakistan from "Mahajir qaumi movement" . i think that statement was given due to the frustation created by the right wing exxtremists who still consider those who migrated from indian side of sub-continent a "Panah Guzeen" . ANP and Jamat-e-munafiq so called Islami , when i read history were the biggest opponent of Muslim League movement after the congress and now they call themselve Patriotic pakistani and majority of their actions are still against Pakistan and the Law of Pakistan .MQM and the PTI have solutions to make this land again Heaven i believe yes i believe .... both of them have to make necessary changes on certain points .MQM is already established and disciplined pkkatform while PTI is going through the process of evolution ....getting tired now ...inshallah talk with you soon .

آپکے سرخ روشنائی زدہ سٹیٹمنٹس سے میں اتفاق کرتا ہوں​

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
کھوکھلا پن کب کا ختم ہوچکا ہے
پردہ ہٹ چکا ہے حقیت عیاں ہوچکی ہے
اب اسی میں خوش ہیں -
کیوں کہ وقت کا پیہ کبھی الٹا نہیں گھومتا ہے

مسٹر جیوری میں نے بھی پکا ارادہ کیا ہوا ہے کہ جب بھی آپ لوگ فلسفہ پھینکیں گے میں انشاللہ آپ لوگوں کو جواب دوں گا --- اگر نظریہ کھوکھلا ہوتا تو الطاف کی طرح بنگالی بھی ہندوؤں کی جھولی میں بیٹھے کود رہے ہوتے --- یہ نظریے کی طاقت ہے کہ دونوں ممالک پاکستان اور بنگلادیش خودمختار اسلامی ممالک ہیں