Mufti Saeed Ahmad Jalalpuri shaheed's article about zaid hamid

farooq11

Citizen
I am ready to discuss with you regarding Yousuf Ali case if you think that you are able to make debate on subject blasphemy according to Sharia, so most well come, you have to proved that what ever blame on Yousuf Ali was correct and Zaid Hamid who denying this blame is wrong,Zaid Hamid did not introduced any new Prophet hood neither he accepted any invention in prophet hood,his only objection is that the trial of Yousuf Ali was not conducted according to sharia requirement,and Yousuf Ali did not proclaimed prophet hood,so the case is whether Zaid Hamid is right or his opponent,as neutral and justice seeker you must investigate and analyze the truth by principle of islamic law,no mater whether Zaid Hamid or his opponent come in to Islamic Jurisdiction.

Last edited:

Antiam

Banned
Re: zaid haamid blindly defends musharraf

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Ghussa na kar yar. imaaray khial mein lafaz KAZAB ka matlab hota hay jhoot aur bohtan baandhnay wala. Agar aqliyati Takfeeri kharji deogandi groh ki sharmnaak harkat par kary ga to pata chal jayaee ga keh dajjal kazab ka rut laganay wala yeh groh khud KAZAB hay:13:

Waisay aapis ka baat hay tum nay moulana tariq jameel par lagay fatway ka jawab nahi dia. tumaaray apnay maslak kay takfeerion nay yeh karnaama kia hay. Aalam-e-Haq tarig jameel nay kab nubawat ka dawa kia;) jo us ko bhi ragar diya. Ya yeh keh scorpian/bichoo ki tarah jab koi nahi mila to aadat say majboor ho kar us ko kharka diya.[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Please stay on the topic. mi ne pehlay bhe keh dia ke ye galian likh kar apnai ghilazat bahir mat nikal. ya to tum nashay mi ho ya gadha ho[hilar]
aaenda mi tumhain ghass nahi dalo ga

paki-muslim

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why you guys are wasting time on this man?????????

I actually started to research Zaid Hamid after hearing the same video of Y Kazzab earlier posted on this thread. Someone earlier commented that it is the 100% voice of Zaid Hamid. I came to the same conclusions, it is genuinely Zaid Hamid. Anyone who denies it or make an excuse that it wasn't Zaid Hamid, need serious investigation of their mental state. Zaid couldn't bear to go through the scientific voice recognition tests, because he has denied knowing Y Kazzab, when as a matter of fact he was present in this meeting. Why some of his followers blinded by his verbiage don't see the reality is beyond me.

Anyway, in my research I came across an angle which has not been explored by anyone, that angle proved to me that Zaid is still on his mission like Y Kazzab. I wrote a few pages of my article but then left it in the middle. I would love to progress on that particular point and direction and inquire from Emmad about it. He knows Zaid dealings with different groups. Emmad if you are reading it, please PM me. I would take your details and contact you.
Please people wise up. Anyone who is thinking about Zaid Hamid legitimacy, should concentrate on one thing, he must be paid by someone to maintain himself and his children and pay for staffs like Emmad who are working for him.

Like the American saying "Follow the money stupid".

100% agreed,

Aap apna articel jald mukammal karein ,aur imaad khalid ney zaid hamid k kisi peer haji safdar ka zikar kiya hai jo gujjar khan main rehtey hain ,un ka bhi thoora maloom karein akhir wo kon hain, kion k bakol imad khalid ziad hamid har faisla un se pooch k karta hai.

Last edited:

Antiam

Banned
Re: zaid haamid blindly defends musharraf

Kuch ziyada nahi ho gaya:) hein ji. Please do remember the quote from Salah-U-Din Ayubi (RA) was quoted by the same Zaid Hamid. Moreover, instead of the compromised Emmad Khalid, please quote any speech of Zaid Hamid in which he has talked against army? Otherwise, nobody can stop U and me for having varying views to the limit of decency.. ..unless it crosses the boundaries and enters into personal or sectarian grudge.

Zaid Hamid:

"Nation needed to hear this from Sipah Salaar! This is the right time to emphasize this reality. Liberal seculars, you hear that ??

“Let me remind you that Pakistan was created in the name of Islam and Islam can never ever be taken out of Pakistan,” he said.
However, General Kayani said Islam should always remain a unifying force. He assured that regardless of odds, Pakistan Army will keep on doing its best towards common dream for a truly Islamic Republic of Pakistan envisioned by the Quaid-e-Azam and Allama Iqbal."

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid

Zaid hamid ke baray mi shoro mi meray bhe aisay khialat thay ke ye banda cyberworld mi islam ke khidmat kar raha hai. laikin osske background aur osskay khyalat regarding yousaf kazab, lal mosque operation, TUQ and musharaf policies support etc aur ab Emaad khalid ke baad mi iss dughlay aur makkar shakhs ke kisi baat par yaqeen nahi karta

Last edited:

Antiam

Banned

I actually started to research Zaid Hamid after hearing the same video of Y Kazzab earlier posted on this thread. Someone earlier commented that it is the 100% voice of Zaid Hamid. I came to the same conclusions, it is genuinely Zaid Hamid. Anyone who denies it or make an excuse that it wasn't Zaid Hamid, need serious investigation of their mental state. Zaid couldn't bear to go through the scientific voice recognition tests, because he has denied knowing Y Kazzab, when as a matter of fact he was present in this meeting. Why some of his followers blinded by his verbiage don't see the reality is beyond me.

Anyway, in my research I came across an angle which has not been explored by anyone, that angle proved to me that Zaid is still on his mission like Y Kazzab. I wrote a few pages of my article but then left it in the middle. I would love to progress on that particular point and direction and inquire from Emmad about it. He knows Zaid dealings with different groups. Emmad if you are reading it, please PM me. I would take your details and contact you.
Please people wise up. Anyone who is thinking about Zaid Hamid legitimacy, should concentrate on one thing, he must be paid by someone to maintain himself and his children and pay for staffs like Emmad who are working for him.

Thank you bro. Eagerly waiting for your points about zaid hamid "disclosure":)

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
100% agreed,

Aap apna articel jald mukammal karein ,aur imaad khalid ney zaid hamid k kisi peer haji safdar ka zikar kiya hai jo gujjar khan main rehtey hain ,un ka bhi thoora maloom karein akhir wo kon hain, kion k bakol imad khalid ziad hamid har faisla un se pooch k karta hai.

Finding out about this man would be easier for me, My wife belongs to that area.

crankthskunk

I am ready to discuss with you regarding Yousuf Ali case if you think that you are able to make debate on subject blasphemy according to Sharia, so most well come, you have to proved that what ever blame on Yousuf Ali was correct and Zaid Hamid who denying this blame is wrong,Zaid Hamid did not introduced any new Prophet hood neither he accepted any invention in prophet hood,his only objection is that the trial of Yousuf Ali was not conducted according to sharia requirement,and Yousuf Ali did not proclaimed prophet hood,so the case is whether Zaid Hamid is right or his opponent,as neutral and justice seeker you must investigate and analyze the truth by principle of islamic law,no mater whether Zaid Hamid or his opponent come in to Islamic Jurisdiction.

Ok, you are on. First step, tell us did Zaid Hamid knew Y kazzab or not? Was he (Zaid Zaman Hamid) a "Sahabi" of Y Kazzab or not?

paki-muslim

Minister (2k+ posts)
Finding out about this man would be easier for me, My wife belongs to that area.

zara ehtiyat se maloom kijiey ga,

zaid hamid ka nikah bhi haji safar ney parhaya tha aur us aurat se kaha tha tu "tum khushkismat ho k tumain bhot sari aurton main se is khidmat k liye muntakhib kiya gaya hai"

Last edited:

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lets ask Waraich as he is definitely one of those that at kiss zh's hand (as explained in the video) why did he have to change his name??? Why first it was zaid zaman and now it is zaid hamid???

karachiwala

Ok, you are on. First step, tell us did Zaid Hamid knew Y kazzab or not? Was he (Zaid Zaman Hamid) a "Sahabi" of Y Kazzab or not?

rULzpfd.png
[/URL][/IMG]

crankthskunk

zara ehtiyat se maloom kijiey ga,

zaid hamid ka nikah bhi haji safar ney parhaya tha aur us aurat se kaha tha tu "tum khushkismat ho k tumain bhot sari aurton main se is khidmat k liye muntakhib kiya gaya hai"

Bro, Don't worry, the day I started to worry from midgets like Zaid or whoever is the other man, the life wouldn't be worth living.(bigsmile)

crankthskunk

Kitna intizar karna ho ga(serious)

Bro Wadaich, I thought you were sensible. Please don't go down this path. I can only advice rest is up to you. But I already have enough proofs from the writing of Zaid himself, which shows what is his state of mind and thinking. Yourself Kazzab is long dead, but this man Zaid's thinking hasn't changed.

I think when Emmad in the interview disclosed what Zaid said to him after the recitation of Quaranic verses on the car's audio system could very well be true.

By the way, do you have any idea how Zaid earns his living and pay his staff? Do you know his sources of income?

noora

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar yah Molvi kud tu kuch kerty nai han.. bus dosroon k per Ilzam hi dayty hn....

Aj tak in Molivion ny Pakistan ko diya kia hy... Siwa Fatwao k..

Antiam

Banned

May i guess your article's points about zaid hamid and his followers future plans of becoming "The green eye mujahid" sabaz ankho wala mujahid and finally declaring him imam mehdi:naooz:

Wadaich

Bro Wadaich, I thought you were sensible. Please don't go down this path. I can only advice rest is up to you. But I already have enough proofs from the writing of Zaid himself, which shows what is his state of mind and thinking. Yourself Kazzab is long dead, but this man Zaid's thinking hasn't changed.

I think when Emmad in the interview disclosed what Zaid said to him after the recitation of Quaranic verses on the car's audio system could very well be true.

By the way, do you have any idea how Zaid earns his living and pay his staff? Do you know his sources of income?

Bro. first of all I am feeling very sad for being struck off from the circle of sensibility:). Is there any chance of getting back in?

BTW.. ..Everybody seems to hear the truth of his choice which fits in his/her typical mindset or ideology. Who is Emmad guy? An innocent angel? Or words spoken by him are beyond question? So taking someone's words for granted because they suit mine version of truth seems rather unfair. Had U been a Takfeeri or Khwarji, it would have been expected. But in case of a free lancer or man of opinion like U, it is rather strange if not surprising. However, I respect your opinion, and expect the same in return. I have gone through all his lectures on various topics and have found nothing wrong or objectionable. When the issue of Yousaf Kazab was raised... ....I suddenly got on guards. But after his proclamation and clarification, I got satisfied in the light of Hadees-e-Nabvi pbuh. In my opinion campaign against his is launched by a very select group of a sect on sectarian basis. None of the other schools of thought have any problem with him. While the people like diesel mulla and tahir ashrafi represent that minority group, it really shows their character.

Moreover, sometimes I have requested him (e-mail) to please tone done the emotional style of delivering lecture. Sometimes, I don't agree with his opinion because me to am an independent soul. But almost 95% of time I agree with his opinion.. ..and then there is option "Lakum deen u kum wali ya deen".

Last edited:

crankthskunk

May i guess your article's points about zaid hamid and his followers future plans of becoming "The green eye mujahid" sabaz ankho wala mujahid and finally declaring him imam mehdi:naooz:

I actually looked at the similar lines in the writings of Zaid and came to my conclusions after cross checking few essential points.

crankthskunk

Bro. first of all I am feeling very sad for being struck off from the circle of sensibility:). Is there any chance of getting back in?

BTW.. ..Everybody seems to hear the truth of his choice which fits in his/her typical mindset or ideology. Who is Emmad guy? An innocent angel? Or words spoken by him are beyond question? So taking someone's words for granted because they suit mine version of truth seems rather unfair. Had U been a Takfeeri or Khwarji, it would have been expected. But in case of a free lancer or man of opinion like U, it is rather strange if not surprising. However, I respect your opinion, and expect the same in return. I have gone through all his lectures on various topics and have found nothing wrong or objectionable. When the issue of Yousaf Kazab was raised... ....I suddenly got on guards. But after his proclamation and clarification, I got satisfied in the light of Hadees-e-Nabvi pbuh. In my opinion campaign against his is launched by a very select group of a sect on sectarian basis. None of the other schools of thought have any problem with him. While the people like diesel mulla and tahir ashrafi represent that minority group, it really shows their character.

Moreover, sometimes I have requested him (e-mail) to please tone done the emotional style of delivering lecture. Sometimes, I don't agree with his opinion because me to am an independent soul. But almost 95% of time I agree with his opinion.. ..and then there is option "Lakum deen u kum wali ya deen".

I did not mean you are not sensible anymore. But supporting him, just because he says a few choice words to ignite passion in Muslims? Do you see the problem straight away? I asked how does he survive financially, supporting himself and his family and the staff employed by his Brass tack. You didn't answer it. Let's face it, for him to survive without a job and without any visible income, he must be drawing money from somewhere.
A person drawing money from a source is bound by their point of view, their agenda and their plans. Wouldn't you agree?

So, how a person who is bound by some organizations or individuals point of view, their agenda and plans can be an independent thinker and bring about the change?

Secondly, referencing books, which at best are someone's good wishes or imaginations that if this and that could happen, is not a very sound practice either. Referencing unreliable books is even worse.
On the basis of wishful thinking and mostly unreliable books to stir emotions with rhetoric is the way to go?

Thirdly, if a person can once be swayed by a Dajjal like "Yousuf Kazzab" can he be trusted? If someone, who doesn't have the senses to recognize a Kazab, can be trusted, then Allah SWT bless those who are of this opinion.

Whatever I have read and heard in his own voice, Youssuf Kazzab was filth, pure and simple.
It shows that Hamid wasn't either the brightest mind neither a very strong Muslim to be swayed so easily.

This Sufi business has brought the downfall of many. I am afraid, if this was the way to reach Allah SWT, we would have been guided to this path in the Holy Quran. Or in the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad SAW.
When Allah SWT wanted to show His "Tajali" to His beloved SAW, He SWT called him SAW to "Munthaa".

No Sufi business, no doing bidah to supposedly reach Allah SWT. With it starts a never ending chain of filthy claims. If you read history, all the Kazzab started on the same path before claiming unimaginable things.

For example listen carefully to what Youssuf Kazzab said in the video. Could you tell me what he meant by "Al-Quran" bhi majood hain? He didn't meant Al-Quran as the book, for that he used the next sentence "Quran bhi majood hai". So what did he mean by Al-Quran?

For an intelligent person, it didn't end there. Youssuf further said, "App me se kuch Ayat hain, aur kuch mukamal paras". So who could be Al-Quran?

Secondly, when he said in the congregations there are "100 Sahabas". What did he mean, "Sahabas" of whom? Which Prophet was present in the meeting nauzobillah?
How Zaid was a Sahabi? And if he was not , why he didn't denounce Youssuf Kazzab then and there?
If I was him, I would have slapped this Kazzab hard on his face, not fearing for any consequences.

Bro, don't go too far just because of some slogans to raise your emotions, for heaven's sake.

Furthermore, I didn't swayed from the interview of Emmad. I used a cautious word in my last post, read it again.
My conclusions are based on the videos available of Kazzab, plus material produced by Zaid recently. It ties up with what Emmad had disclosed about Zaid's comments on the verse of the Holy Quran. It is in essence same claims made by Youssuf.

It shows conclusively, Zaid is still on the same path, he never changed.

Last edited:

Antiam

Banned
I did not mean you are not sensible anymore. But supporting him, just because he says a few choice words to ignite passion in Muslims? Do you see the problem straight away? I asked how does he survive financially, supporting himself and his family and the staff employed by his Brass tack. You didn't answer it. Let's face it, for him to survive without a job and without any visible income, he must be drawing money from somewhere.
A person drawing money from a source is bound by their point of view, their agenda and their plans. Wouldn't you agree?

So, how a person who is bound by some organizations or individuals point of view, their agenda and plans can be an independent thinker and bring about the change?

Secondly, referencing books, which at best are someone's good wishes or imaginations that if this and that could happen, is not a very sound practice either. Referencing unreliable books is even worse.
On the basis of wishful thinking and mostly unreliable books to stir emotions with rhetoric is the way to go?

Thirdly, if a person can once be swayed by a Dajjal like "Yousuf Kazzab" can he be trusted? If someone, who doesn't have the senses to recognize a Kazab, can be trusted, then Allah SWT bless those who are of this opinion.

Whatever I have read and heard in his own voice, Youssuf Kazzab was filth, pure and simple.
It shows that Hamid wasn't either the brightest mind neither a very strong Muslim to be swayed so easily.

This Sufi business has brought the downfall of many. I am afraid, if this was the way to reach Allah SWT, we would have been guided to this path in the Holy Quran. Or in the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad SAW.
When Allah SWT wanted to show His "Tajali" to His beloved SAW, He SWT called him SAW to "Munthaa".

No Sufi business, no doing bidah to supposedly reach Allah SWT. With it starts a never ending chain of filthy claims. If you read history, all the Kazzab started on the same path before claiming unimaginable things.

For example listen carefully to what Youssuf Kazzab said in the video. Could you tell me what he meant by "Al-Quran" bhi majood hain? He didn't meant Al-Quran as the book, for that he used the next sentence "Quran bhi majood hai". So what did he mean by Al-Quran?

For an intelligent person, it didn't end there. Youssuf further said, "App me se kuch Ayat hain, aur kuch mukamal paras". So who could be Al-Quran?

Secondly, when he said in the congregations there are "100 Sahabas". What did he mean, "Sahabas" of whom? Which Prophet was present in the meeting nauzobillah?
How Zaid was a Sahabi? And if he was not , why he didn't denounce Youssuf Kazzab then and there?
If I was him, I would have slapped this Kazzab hard on his face, not fearing for any consequences.

Bro, don't go too far just because of some slogans to raise your emotions, for heaven's sake.

Furthermore, I didn't swayed from the interview of Emmad. I used a cautious word in my last post, read it again.
My conclusions are based on the videos available of Kazzab, plus material produced by Zaid recently. It ties up with what Emmad had disclosed about Zaid's comments on the verse of the Holy Quran. It is in essence same claims made by Youssuf.

It shows conclusively, Zaid is still on the same path, he never changed.

Agreed 100% but these slave minds and souls can not break the circle of slavery to come to the truth

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Siasat.pk has seen a lot of pro and anti zaid hamid debates, I have myself participated in anti zaid hamid debates. For the love of Allah, leave it guys. Let the truth be revealed on the judgement day. Just believe what you think is true and ask for guidance from Allah.