Mufti Saeed Ahmad Jalalpuri shaheed's article about zaid hamid

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
مشرف جب صدر تھا تو تکبر کا شاہکار تھا۔ گردن موٹی کر کے میں میں کرتا تھا۔ آج تکبر کی بجائے بکری والی میں میں نکال رھا ہے۔ اللہ سبحانہ و تعالیٰ کی پکڑ زبردست ہے۔ آج مشرف گیا کل دوسرے بھی جائیں گے اور انشاءاللہ یہ لال ٹوپی والا بندر بھی جلد اللہ کی پکڑ میں آئے گا۔

Antiam

Banned
Zaid hamid is a munna dajjal. as per the hadisth mafhoom dajjal e akbar ke zahoor se pehlay 30 chotay dajjal zahir hongey. You can see how he showing himself as a patriot muslim and despite many controversies his followers are following him blindly.
One of closest friend and office member of zaid hamid team fully expose this muna dajjal after years of freindship he realize the truth about this kazzab.

[video]http://vimeo.com/zaidhamid/001[/video]
http://www.scribd.com/doc/135944701/Emaad-Khalid-exposes-Zaid-Hamid

Last edited:

Chastizer

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: zaid haamid blindly defends musharraf

Zaid hamid is a munna dajjal. as per the hadisth mafhoom dajjal e akbar ke zahoor se pehlay 30 chotay dajjal zahir hongey. You can see how he showing himself as a patriot muslim and despite many controversies his followers are following him blindly.
One of closest friend and office member of zaid hamid team fully expose this muna dajjal after years of freindship he realize the truth about this kazzab.

[video]http://vimeo.com/zaidhamid/001[/video]
http://www.scribd.com/doc/135944701/Emaad-Khalid-exposes-Zaid-Hamid

مشرف جب صدر تھا تو تکبر کا شاہکار تھا۔ گردن موٹی کر کے میں میں کرتا تھا۔ آج تکبر کی بجائے بکری والی میں میں نکال رھا ہے۔ اللہ سبحانہ و تعالیٰ کی پکڑ زبردست ہے۔ آج مشرف گیا کل دوسرے بھی جائیں گے اور انشاءاللہ یہ لال ٹوپی والا بندر بھی جلد اللہ کی پکڑ میں آئے گا۔

Yes this is Karachiwala you should not doubt that and I do not need to change my name like Lal Topi drama.

What do you expect from a blind person????

Baray khairat ka baat hay siwaye chand logo kay jo Takfeeri Deogandi Kharji hay tmaam aalma jin ko sahro mein aitraaz tha ab khamoosh hay, magar yeh shaitani ibleesi chailay abhi tak hat dharmi karta hay. in kay liyae sheik saadi ka sher kaafi hay
عرفی تومیندیش زغوغائے رقیباں
آوازِ سگاں کم نہ کنند، رزقِ گدارا

note---umeed hay ab moderator kuch insaaniyat ka muzahira karay ga aur takfeerion ko khula chor kar mera post delete nahi karay ga.

Antiam

Banned

Baray khairat ka baat hay siwaye chand logo kay jo Takfeeri Deogandi Kharji hay tmaam aalma jin ko sahro mein aitraaz tha ab khamoosh hay, magar yeh shaitani ibleesi chailay abhi tak hat dharmi karta hay. in kay liyae sheik saadi ka sher kaafi hay
عرفی تومیندیش زغوغائے رقیباں
آوازِ سگاں کم نہ کنند، رزقِ گدارا

note---umeed hay ab moderator kuch insaaniyat ka muzahira karay ga aur takfeerion ko khula chor kar mera post delete nahi karay ga.

Apnay had mi raho aur ye takfeeri aur khariji ke fitway dena band karo. Apnay monh mian mitho

Khalid

Minister (2k+ posts)
BAJA furmaya ... magar janab kisi ko bandar keh k aap bhe ALLAH ki pakar sy bach nahin saken gaye ...

Antiam

Banned

Some excerpt from Emad khalid email who was zaid hamid's former friend and closeset associate but after realizing his dajjal he lift him now

"A man bore witness in the presence of Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allah be pleased with him), so Umar (RA)
said to him:
“I do not know you, and it does not harm you that I do not know you, but bring someone who does know
you.”
So a man said: ‘I know him, O Chief of the Believers.’
Umar (RA) said: “What do you know of him?”
The man said: ‘Uprightness.’
Umar (RA) said: “Is he your closest neighbour; so that you know about his night and his day, and his
comings and goings?”
The man said: ‘No.’
Umar (RA) said: “So have you had (monetary) dealings with him involving dirhams and deenars, which will
indicate his piety?”
Umar (RA) said: “Then has he been your companion upon a journey which could indicate to you his good
character?”
Umar (RA) said: “Then you do not know him.”
Then Umar (RA) said to the man (who bore witness): “Bring me someone who knows you.”

" Allah has shown me my error and corrected me by showing me the real face of Zaid Hamid, Alhamdolillah. Allah is my witness that I wished to lay down my life and everything I had for Zaid Hamid and his “mission”, and
I could never have even imagined leaving him. Allah is my witness that now that I have left Zaid Hamid
and BrassTacks, it was NOT for any “personal” reason at all (as stated by Zaid Hamid). It was because I
gradually came to the only possible conclusion (after seeing all that I have seen) that Zaid Hamid was
just USING and CASHING the name of Ishq-e-Rasul (saww), love for Pakistan and its armed forces,
Ghazwa-e-Hind, Khilafat-e-Rashida, Allama Iqbal, Takmeel-e-Pakistan etc. for his own fame and gain,
with a Munafiqat of the highest order. I had joined Zaid Hamid for Allah and Rasulullah (saww) and I
have left Zaid Hamid for Allah and Rasulullah (saww), Alhamdolillah.
I want to make it very clear, especially to those people who have the misconception/misunderstanding
that I have left “THE mission”, that Zaid Hamid’s so-called “mission” is a faade and drama. Some people
are blinded and fooled into believing that they will be on the right path and mission ONLY if they are
working with Zaid Hamid, and only if they are a part of Zaid Hamid’ team. Allah is not “Muhtaj” of Zaid
Hamid. I have left Zaid Hamid and Zaid Hamid’s self-created “mission”. I would never leave the REAL
MISSION of working hard and steadfastly for Allah, Rasulullah (saww), Pakistan and the whole Ummah,
InshaAllah. I was working for Pakistan and Islam since the age of 25 (almost 8 years before I met Zaid
Hamid), Alhamdolillah. Now I am almost 38 years old. Every sincere Muslim and Pakistani wants to work
for the real cause and mission, just like I do, and being part of this faade of Zaid Hamid was the direct
opposite of working for the real cause and mission. So as soon as Allah removed the veil from my eyes
and showed me clearly the reality of this man Zaid Hamid, it was “Farz” (obligatory) upon me to
denounce him completely and separate myself in every way from his grand plan based on Munafiqat and personal gain. If I was looking for worldly gain, I would not have left him, or I would at least have waited
for the month to end. But Alhamdolillah, I am not looking for any worldly/personal gain. Instead, I have
taken up this task of denouncing Zaid Hamid and telling the world his reality, fully aware that there will
be difficulties and obstacles in my way. But I know that Allah and Rasulullah (saww) are with me
because I have taken a stand for “Haq”, and have rejected “Baatil” and spoken against it, in this effort to
expose a great “Fitnah”. Alhamdolillah.
"

farooq11

Citizen

حضور صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی یہ حدیث کافی ہے آپ کی بات سمجهنے کو :وہ شخص جهوٹ
سنی سنائی بات کو بنا تحقیق کے آگئے بڑا دے ،اور کم و بیش آپ نے بهی یہ ہی کچهہ کیا ہے
عماد آگر واقعی حق پر ہے تو وہ اتنے عرسے خاموش کیوں تها ،حضور صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی ایک اور حدیث ہے
کہ جس کا مفہوم یہ ہے ،وہ شخص خاموش شیطان ہے جو حق دیکه کر بهی خاموش رہے اور عماد بهی
خاموش شیطان سمجها جائے آگر اسے حق نظر آیا اور وہ اتنے عرصے خاموش رہا لیکن اس کی باتیں
ماسواء بهتان تراشی کہ اور کچهہ نہیں .

Antiam

Banned
Some excerpt from Emad khalid email who was zaid hamid's former friend and closeset associate but after realizing his dajjal he lift him now

"Zaid Hamid also claims that the assassination of Moulana Saeed Ahmed Jalalpuri and his son on 11th
March 2010 was because of Allah’s wrath upon them, because on the morning of 12th March 2010,
Jalalpuri was going to register a case of 295-C against Zaid Hamid in a court of law (Karachi). On 11th
March 2010, Zaid Hamid, a couple of students of the International Islamic University Islamabad and I were
sitting in the conference room of the previous BrassTacks office (777-A, Ammar Shaheed Road, Chaklala
Scheme 3, Rawalpindi). It was around 8 or 8:15 p.m. when Zaid Hamid started talking about Moulana
Saeed Ahmed Jalalpuri and said about him, “Yeh sarkon per maaray jaen gey (They will be killed
on the streets)”. Barely 8 to 10 minutes had passed, when one of the office staff members came
rushing into the conference room and told us that Moulana Saeed Ahmed Jalalpuri, along with his young
son, had been assassinated in Karachi. On hearing this news, Zaid Hamid told us that Allah lets Zaid
Hamid’s enemies rise to a certain level only, and when they cross the critical line, then Allah takes care
of them (kills them). [Now probably I am also crossing that critical line by writing all this about Zaid
Hamid.] Zaid Hamid said that Allah had the 12-year-old son of Saeed Ahmed Jalalpuri murdered only
because Jalalpuri and other officials of Aalmi Majlis Tahaffuz Khatam-e-Nabuwwat had made public the
names of Zaid Hamid’s children, and had also disclosed the names of the educational institutes where
they were studying, because Saeed Ahmed Jalalpuri wanted someone to go and kill Zaid Hamid’s
children.
"

Antiam

Banned

Some more,,,
Hazrat Umar (RA) said: “Beware of fitnah, for a WORD at the time of fitnah could be as
devastating as the sword.”
Salahuddin Ayyubi (RA) said, "If you want to destabilize and destroy a country, all you
have to do is create enmity between its people and their army". (And this is exactly what Zaid
Hamid is doing discreetly and cleverly in his close circles and subtly in front of the world in his Facebook
posts and emails).

Antiam

Banned

Zaid Hamid has told his close team members that in the Musharraf era, he was “THE” advisor to
Military Intelligence (from 2002 to 2007). He has boasted many times that he could meet Musharraf at
will, and that “HE” was the one who was taking care of the national security of Pakistan.

Chastizer

Councller (250+ posts)

Apnay had mi raho aur ye takfeeri aur khariji ke fitway dena band karo. Apnay monh mian mitho

Janab musalman apnay khad mein hi rehta hay. magar Takfeeri kharji tola nihait badzaban aur badtameez hay. Zaid Hamid ka sach par honay kay liya imaaray liya yeh daleel hi kafi hay keh CIA ka najaiz aulad TTP ka takferri sarparast groh mullah diesel aur mullah tahir safma kupi aur deobandi groh aur dushman e pakistan safma aur aman ka tmaasha aur ghadar hamid mir aur cia ka dossra tmaam agent us kay khilaf hay. Uskay haq mein sab say bara baat yeh jaata hay keh jab bhi uska azan saamnay aata hay Takfeeri kharji ko har jaga aag lagta:lol:. Mr. Zaid Hamid Sahab ki hosla afzai kay liyaee yeh sher arz hay
تندیٔ باد مخالف سے نہ گھبرا اے عقاب
یہ تو چلتی ہے تجھے اُونچا اُڑانے کے لیے

Yad rakho takfeeri/kharji aisa badnaseeb Saanp hay jo apnay maslak kay logo ko bhi dasnay say nahi bahshta, misal kay tor par moulana tariq jameel saahib jaisay aalam e haq par bhi kufar ka fatwa lagata hay.
Moderator Sahib is post ko khuda kay liyae delete nahi karna. takfeeri ko sach ka sheesha deikhnay do.

Antiam

Banned

Janab musalman apnay khad mein hi rehta hay. magar Takfeeri kharji tola nihait badzaban aur badtameez hay. Zaid Hamid ka sach par honay kay liya imaaray liya yeh daleel hi kafi hay keh CIA ka najaiz aulad TTP ka takferri sarparast groh mullah diesel aur mullah tahir safma kupi aur deobandi groh aur dushman e pakistan safma aur aman ka tmaasha aur ghadar hamid mir aur cia ka dossra tmaam agent us kay khilaf hay. Uskay haq mein sab say bara baat yeh jaata hay keh jab bhi uska azan saamnay aata hay Takfeeri kharji ko har jaga aag lagta:lol:. Mr. Zaid Hamid Sahab ki hosla afzai kay liyaee yeh sher arz hay
تندیٔ باد مخالف سے نہ گھبرا اے عقاب
یہ تو چلتی ہے تجھے اُونچا اُڑانے کے لیے

Yad rakho takfeeri/kharji aisa badnaseeb Saanp hay jo apnay maslak kay logo ko bhi dasnay say nahi bahshta, misal kay tor par moulana tariq jameel saahib jaisay aalam e haq par bhi kufar ka fatwa lagata hay.
Moderator Sahib is post ko khuda kay liyae delete nahi karna. takfeeri ko sach ka sheesha deikhnay do.

Aap ya to nashay mai hai ya zaid hamid ke sihar ne aapk dil o dimagh andha kar diay. phir wohi takfiri ovr khariji ke bakwas shoro kar di. iss makkaar o kazaab ka hashar bhe inshAllah mirza ghulam Ahmad qadyani mardood jaisa hoga

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why you guys are wasting time on this man?????????

I actually started to research Zaid Hamid after hearing the same video of Y Kazzab earlier posted on this thread. Someone earlier commented that it is the 100% voice of Zaid Hamid. I came to the same conclusions, it is genuinely Zaid Hamid. Anyone who denies it or make an excuse that it wasn't Zaid Hamid, need serious investigation of their mental state. Zaid couldn't bear to go through the scientific voice recognition tests, because he has denied knowing Y Kazzab, when as a matter of fact he was present in this meeting. Why some of his followers blinded by his verbiage don't see the reality is beyond me.

Anyway, in my research I came across an angle which has not been explored by anyone, that angle proved to me that Zaid is still on his mission like Y Kazzab. I wrote a few pages of my article but then left it in the middle. I would love to progress on that particular point and direction and inquire from Emmad about it. He knows Zaid dealings with different groups. Emmad if you are reading it, please PM me. I would take your details and contact you.
Please people wise up. Anyone who is thinking about Zaid Hamid legitimacy, should concentrate on one thing, he must be paid by someone to maintain himself and his children and pay for staffs like Emmad who are working for him.

Like the American saying "Follow the money stupid".

Chastizer

Councller (250+ posts)

Aap ya to nashay mai hai ya zaid hamid ke sihar ne aapk dil o dimagh andha kar diay. phir wohi takfiri ovr khariji ke bakwas shoro kar di. iss makkaar o kazaab ka hashar bhe inshAllah mirza ghulam Ahmad qadyani mardood jaisa hoga
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Ghussa na kar yar. imaaray khial mein lafaz KAZAB ka matlab hota hay jhoot aur bohtan baandhnay wala. Agar aqliyati Takfeeri kharji deogandi groh ki sharmnaak harkat par kary ga to pata chal jayaee ga keh dajjal kazab ka rut laganay wala yeh groh khud KAZAB hay:13:

Waisay aapis ka baat hay tum nay moulana tariq jameel par lagay fatway ka jawab nahi dia. tumaaray apnay maslak kay takfeerion nay yeh karnaama kia hay. Aalam-e-Haq tarig jameel nay kab nubawat ka dawa kia;) jo us ko bhi ragar diya. Ya yeh keh scorpian/bichoo ki tarah jab koi nahi mila to aadat say majboor ho kar us ko kharka diya.[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Some more,,,
Hazrat Umar (RA) said: “Beware of fitnah, for a WORD at the time of fitnah could be as
devastating as the sword.”
Salahuddin Ayyubi (RA) said, "If you want to destabilize and destroy a country, all you
have to do is create enmity between its people and their army"
. (And this is exactly what Zaid
Hamid is doing discreetly and cleverly in his close circles and subtly in front of the world in his Facebook
posts and emails).

Kuch ziyada nahi ho gaya:) hein ji. Please do remember the quote from Salah-U-Din Ayubi (RA) was quoted by the same Zaid Hamid. Moreover, instead of the compromised Emmad Khalid, please quote any speech of Zaid Hamid in which he has talked against army? Otherwise, nobody can stop U and me for having varying views to the limit of decency.. ..unless it crosses the boundaries and enters into personal or sectarian grudge.

Zaid Hamid:

"Nation needed to hear this from Sipah Salaar! This is the right time to emphasize this reality. Liberal seculars, you hear that ??

“Let me remind you that Pakistan was created in the name of Islam and Islam can never ever be taken out of Pakistan,” he said.
However, General Kayani said Islam should always remain a unifying force. He assured that regardless of odds, Pakistan Army will keep on doing its best towards common dream for a truly Islamic Republic of Pakistan envisioned by the Quaid-e-Azam and Allama Iqbal."

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid

MAwan

Senator (1k+ posts)
zaid kazzabiya ko expose karna har musalman par farz hai

لیکن ایک بات کلیر ہے کے یہ بندہ ایماندار نہیں ہے ،میں اس کے مقالمے سننتا رہا ہوں اور اس کے آرٹیکلز بے پڑتا رہا ہوں ،اس کی کوئی ب بات آج تک سچ ثابت نہیں ہوئی.میں نے اس کی پسین گوئی کے بارے می فیس بک پی لکھا تو اس نے مجے بلاک کر دیا ،بئی سچ سننے کی ہممت نہی ہے تو لوگوں کو جھوٹ کے طرف کیوں لے جا رہے ہو،، اس کی ہر بات میں نفرت اور انتشار ہوتا ہے ، یہ سب کے خلاف ہے سواۓ اپنے اور آرمی کے ، باقی اللہ بہتر جانتا ہے سچ کیا ہے،مگر یہ بات یاد رکھنی چایے کے اسلام امن اور محبّت کا درس دیتا ہے

farooq11

Citizen
Mawan Sab konsa jhot jo Zaid Hamid ne bola he zara hame bhi bataen, ap logo ke pas koi he to pesh karen na ap ke pas he or na Khatam e Nabuwat walon ke pas sirf lambe lambe articles bana kar propaganda karna hi Ap jeso ka kam he lakin khalq khuda khud fesala kar sakti he Alhamdolillah 5 salo se is bande khuda ko achi tara se ham sab ne parak liya ek bhi bat koi asi jo khilaf e shara ho hame ni mili agr ap ke pas he to laen yahan per share karen haq bat howee to koi bhi oski mukhalfat ni kar pae ga Inshallah .

farooq11

Citizen

and that what you people doing spreading lying about person who defend Pakistan and Islam, make confusion and doubtful of Zaid Hamid is not succeeded since 5 years all your effort is failed now,Alhamdolillah day by day he is making more improvement and time will Inshallah he will be Khalifa of united Islamic States