Mr. Zaid Hamid's Interview with Mark Glenn- Azaan is Spreading Masha'Allah-A Must Listen Roar of a L

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Azaan is Spreading

Zaid Hamid in an interview with Mark Glenn. Mark Glenn had played a very
important role in exposing the drama 9/11 by american Zionists. He is a very
good human being and a very brave person also fighting a war with all the
zionist world.

I beseech U to Please listen it keeping personal prejudices aside.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye internet molvi kab tak azan he deyta rahye ga,ab namz bhee perh ley,afghanastan jaye ya kashmeer jaye waha ja ker namaz perhy ,afghansatn say tu training ley ker bahg aya tah ab pak may beytah musalamno ko gumrah ker raha he

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye internet molvi kab tak azan he deyta rahye ga,ab namz bhee perh ley,afghanastan jaye ya kashmeer jaye waha ja ker namaz perhy ,afghansatn say tu training ley ker bahg aya tah ab pak may beytah musalamno ko gumrah ker raha he

Atleast Afghanistan gaya tou tha , UNLIKE u , whose stuffing his mouth with burgers in canada and saying to his wife ""BEGUM PAKISTAN KAE HAALAT KHARAB HAEN ""...

I am not his fan , but WHAT Have your real maulvis delivered to PAKISTAN ????

A FAKE / ON RENT JIHAD???????????

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
well, i guess not every thing is being done from outside like he is mentioning, and he thinks in aspects negativly, actuly we must be realistic that we are not alone in this world, we have to go with world, and educate our nation , spend more money on research ,and we dont need different people in ruling community we need system , a transparent and with out any hummen influence i hope that educated people can understand me,
i have already offerd mr imran khan through this web site, but i think they dont need voluntree people who can help him to creat the system even if he is on the way on road some where or in air, with out phoning any one,
waslam

garry317

Banned
What about Shiv Saina??????? LOLLLLLL

Gay Ghandi - Nehru loves Lady Mount Beaton LOLLLLLL!

yeah gay ghandi...other dellusional pakistani mullah....

although jinnah used to eat pork...:lol::lol::lol::lol:
and namaj was not part of his daily life:lol::lol:

and u say qaide azam

Wadaich

I would appeal/request all the patriotic Muslim on this forum, whether U are haters of Zaid Hamid or otherwise, to please at least listen to this analysis by assuming yourself as a neutral person.

[MENTION]Raaz[/MENTION], [MENTION] w-a-n-t-e-d[/MENTION], [MENTION=6265]Bret Hawk[/MENTION][MENTION=14028]elipst[/MENTION], [MENTION]wandrer[/MENTION], [MENTION=6534]Spartacus[/MENTION], [MENTION=8109]Nice2MU[/MENTION], [MENTION=11980]c4cheema[/MENTION], [MENTION]WataDost[/MENTION], [MENTION=16785]Scorpion[/MENTION], [MENTION=5021]biomat[/MENTION], [MENTION=9841]faiza[/MENTION], [MENTION]shaheedchoudry[/MENTION],[MENTION] Agarwal[/MENTION], [MENTION=7356]sarbakaf[/MENTION], [MENTION=7385]digitalzygot[/MENTION], [MENTION=5463]QaiserMirza[/MENTION], [MENTION=5038]karachiwala[/MENTION], [MENTION=7169]babadeena[/MENTION], [MENTION=5556]dukelondon[/MENTION], [MENTION=6089]Zaidi Qasim[/MENTION], [MENTION]bons[/MENTION], [MENTION=12266]PAINDO[/MENTION], [MENTION=4977]harisuae[/MENTION], [MENTION]simple_and_peacefull[/MENTION], [MENTION=13761]MK Malik[/MENTION], [MENTION]Rana Tahir Mahmood[/MENTION], [MENTION=12797]behzadji[/MENTION], [MENTION=10125]Salik[/MENTION], [MENTION=9623]moazzamniaz[/MENTION], [MENTION=9677]Night-Hawk[/MENTION]

Last edited:

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
چلو وہ آذان تو دے رہا ہے
آپ میں اتنا بھی ظرف اور حوصلہ نہیں ہے کہ آذان سن کر نماز کے لیے کھڑے ہو جائیں
پھر بھی مسلمانی کا دعویٰ ہے

Wadaich

چلو وہ آذان تو دے رہا ہے
آپ میں اتنا بھی ظرف اور حوصلہ نہیں ہے کہ آذان سن کر نماز کے لیے کھڑے ہو جائیں
پھر بھی مسلمانی کا دعویٰ ہے

:jazak: Khair Mirza Sahib!

I shall be highly obliged for your comments on the analysis done in the subject interview, please.

Scorpion

Banned
I would appeal/request all the patriotic Muslim on this forum, whether U are haters of Zaid Hamid or otherwise, to please at least listen to this analysis by assuming yourself as a neutral person.

[MENTION]Raaz[/MENTION], [MENTION] w-a-n-t-e-d[/MENTION], [MENTION=6265]Bret Hawk[/MENTION][MENTION=14028]elipst[/MENTION], [MENTION]wandrer[/MENTION], [MENTION=6534]Spartacus[/MENTION], [MENTION=8109]Nice2MU[/MENTION], [MENTION=11980]c4cheema[/MENTION], [MENTION]WataDost[/MENTION], [MENTION=16785]Scorpion[/MENTION], [MENTION=5021]biomat[/MENTION], [MENTION=9841]faiza[/MENTION], [MENTION]shaheedchoudry[/MENTION],[MENTION] Agarwal[/MENTION], [MENTION=7356]sarbakaf[/MENTION], [MENTION=7385]digitalzygot[/MENTION], [MENTION=5463]QaiserMirza[/MENTION], [MENTION=5038]karachiwala[/MENTION], [MENTION=7169]babadeena[/MENTION], [MENTION=5556]dukelondon[/MENTION], [MENTION=6089]Zaidi Qasim[/MENTION], [MENTION]bons[/MENTION], [MENTION=12266]PAINDO[/MENTION], [MENTION=4977]harisuae[/MENTION], [MENTION]simple_and_peacefull[/MENTION], [MENTION=13761]MK Malik[/MENTION], [MENTION]Rana Tahir Mahmood[/MENTION], [MENTION=12797]behzadji[/MENTION], [MENTION=10125]Salik[/MENTION], [MENTION=9623]moazzamniaz[/MENTION], [MENTION=9677]Night-Hawk[/MENTION]

Sir with most respect as I belong from the same thoughts as you are but I dont have good views regarding zaid hamid . . . . I cant be a neutral in respect to him . . . . .

Wadaich

Sir with most respect as I belong from the same thoughts as you are but I dont have good views regarding zaid hamid . . . . I cant be a neutral in respect to him . . . . .

I don't ask U to give importance to Zaid Hamid. Just for a moment think that he is not Zaid Hamid. Somebody unknown to U is commenting on issues gnawing Pakistan. He just exposing the game plan of the enemies of Pakistan. Just take the analogy, God forbid, if any dear one of us gets a heart attack and the only doctor in the town is a jew, what should we do???? Keeping in mind that to save the life we can even eat pork though with great disdain.

Even now if U feel disgusted by this chap Zaid Hamid. I respect your feelings and take my request back. Cheer up. Let us take on the Indian moles on this forum and cut them into their sizes:):):) and lash their lower backs red.:lol::lol:

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zardari, Army Chief and America are under agreement. This started with NRO by Musharaf. Nothing is going to change untill the term time of this government. Nawaz Shareef understands this very well. He was in confidence as well with the agreement of Saudis.

Faiza

Raaz, w-a-n-t-e-d, @Bret Hawk @elipst , wandrer, @Spartacus , @Nice2MU , @c4cheema , WataDost, @Scorpion , @biomat , @faiza , shaheedchoudry, Agarwal, @sarbakaf , @digitalzygot , @QaiserMirza , @karachiwala , @babadeena , @dukelondon , @Zaidi Qasim , bons, @PAINDO , @harisuae , simple_and_peacefull, @MK Malik , Rana Tahir Mahmood, @behzadji , @Salik , @moazzamniaz , @Night-Hawk

I apologize for my impatience, but I was unable to watch the complete video. Please dont take me wrong, even though I agree with Zaid Hamid on many things but still for some reason, he seems very suspicious

I am not one of those who follow some one because of their position, I usually like or dislike because of persons thoughts and actions, but in this case even he is right in many things, I still dont have a good feeling about him.

Any way make a long story short, even though his voice irritate me so much but, InshaAllah I will try to watch all the videos.

Wadaich

I apologize for my impatience, but I was unable to watch the complete video. Please dont take me wrong, even though I agree with Zaid Hamid on many things but still for some reason, he seems very suspicious

I am not one of those who follow some one because of their position, I usually like or dislike because of persons thoughts and actions, but in this case even he is right in many things, I still dont have a good feeling about him.

Any way make a long story short, even though his voice irritate me so much but, InshaAllah I will try to watch all the videos.
Thank for Your response. The only thing which matters for me is who exposes the Dajjali forces and keeps the hope alive, be it Zaid or anybody like Dr. Israr. Our tragedy is that in this age of information warfare none of our Ulama-e-Haq have come out to counter the forces of Evil. They are hiding themselves God knows where? Mr. Zaid becomes only choice even if I don't like him, I am left with no choice. Would that our Ulama-e-Haq had came out of their hideouts to enlighten the youth and counter the liberal moderate fascists.

gazoomartian

Azaan is Spreading

Zaid Hamid in an interview with Mark Glenn. Mark Glenn had played a very
important role in exposing the drama 9/11 by american Zionists. He is a very
good human being and a very brave person also fighting a war with all the
zionist world.

I beseech U to Please listen it keeping personal prejudices aside.

Zaid Hamid

A true patriot, a great mujahid, a true ashiq-e-rasul, a very effective laxative (jullab) for Indians

gazoomartian

azan does not stop. He will give azan for life I hope. There are azans 5 times a day, EVERY DAY.

musalmano ko gumrah karraha hai, tumko to nahi? Tumko kya fikr pari hai phir?

Faiza

Thank for Your response. The only thing which matters for me is who exposes the Dajjali forces and keeps the hope alive, be it Zaid or anybody like Dr. Israr. Our tragedy is that in this age of information warfare none of our Ulama-e-Haq have come out to counter the forces of Evil. They are hiding themselves God knows where? Mr. Zaid becomes only choice even if I don't like him, I am left with no choice. Would that our Ulama-e-Haq had came out of their hideouts to enlighten the youth and counter the liberal moderate fascists.

You are right, I agree with you

One of sign of the day of judgement is Ulama will stop talking about dijjal. Who ever talk about dijjal and his system seem out dated and out of fashion in this new world of technology and advancement there is no space of this kind of thinking so the result is we only talks which suite our need.

Now days I am watching ( Dajjal Aur Dajjaliat ki Haqeeqat by Dr Israr Ahmed)

Wadaich

Assalam-o-alaikum
I also dont like Zaid Hamid, but i dont participate in any thread scolding or cursing him now. Same here.
But i can pray for my hidayat & hidayat for zaid & his lovers..

Brother Biomat! AoA!
We must also pray for the Ulama-e-Haq that Allah (SWT) gives them courage to come out of their slumber and don't leave the battlefield of fourth generation warfare open or unchallenged the fascists like Najam Sethi, Nusrat Javed, Asma Jhangir and their tribe. They are free to poison and destroy the youth. And their is "Qeht-ur-Rijaal" on the side of Haq. The people like Sheikh Imran Hossein are a blessing. Where are others like him. Zaid Hamid comes almost near to them so I appreciate him. If I had other choices, I might have different point of view about his choice.

However, Ur comments on the analysis shall be very enlightening at least to me. Please spare some time for it.