MQM and CANADIAN COURT DECISION (Declared Terrorists)

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Publisher: NATIONAL POST daily newspaper - Ontario, Canada

CANADA COURT DECLARES MQM A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

Judge Orders Deportation of Pakistani Party Chief

By Stewart Bell

Canada, 18 July 2007 (National Post): The head of the Quebec branch of
a Pakistani political party is facing deportation after the Federal
Court of Canada ruled he belonged to an organization [Muttahida Quami
Movement (MQM) led by London, UK-based Criminal Terrorist Altaf
Hussain] that committed terrorism.

It is the seHe appealed the decision to the [Canada] Federal Court, arguing that
the MQM is not a terrorist organization and that the violence was
committed by rogue elements in the [MQM] party, but the court was not
convinced.

It is second time this year Canadian courts have ruled the MQM
party meets the legal definition of a terrorist organization.

Mr. Omer came to Canada in 1998 and was granted refugee status but in
2005 immigration officials said he could not remain in Canada "because
he knowingly and for a long period of time belonged to an organization
that has engaged in terrorism."

Source:
http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news ... c6f2f20031" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: MQM and CANADIAN COURT DECISION. MUST READ

Thanks God, at least one nation is wise enough and have open eyes.

Is this Canada a Muslim country???? :!:

such

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: MQM and CANADIAN COURT DECISION. MUST READ

wrong URL ....... POST the right web address if it exists

such

Voter (50+ posts)
i asked u to post the actual web address of this news paper with news and date of that news .............if exists

Star Gazer

such said:
i asked u to post the actual web address of this news paper with date news and date of that news .............if exists

When you want something from somebody you say I request and then also say please.This is common courtesey.

such

Voter (50+ posts)
sobia403 said:
such said:
i asked u to post the actual web address of this news paper with date news and date of that news .............if exists

When you want something from somebody you say I request and then also say please.This is common courtesey.

don't try to divert the conversation if u have any proof so provide otherwise don't post rubbish understand

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sobia403 said:
Publisher: NATIONAL POST daily newspaper - Ontario, Canada

CANADA COURT DECLARES MQM A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

Judge Orders Deportation of Pakistani Party Chief

By Stewart Bell

Canada, 18 July 2007 (National Post): The head of the Quebec branch of
a Pakistani political party is facing deportation after the Federal
Court of Canada ruled he belonged to an organization [Muttahida Quami
Movement (MQM) led by London, UK-based Criminal Terrorist Altaf
Hussain] that committed terrorism.

It is the seHe appealed the decision to the [Canada] Federal Court, arguing that
the MQM is not a terrorist organization and that the violence was
committed by rogue elements in the [MQM] party, but the court was not
convinced.

It is second time this year Canadian courts have ruled the MQM
party meets the legal definition of a terrorist organization.

Mr. Omer came to Canada in 1998 and was granted refugee status but in
2005 immigration officials said he could not remain in Canada "because
he knowingly and for a long period of time belonged to an organization
that has engaged in terrorism."

Source:
http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news ... c6f2f20031" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thank you dear. Now we have proof in the pudding

Jury

Dr Farooq Sattar
Was Presented Shields By Canadian Assembly in October, 2009.

http://express.com.pk/images/NP_KHI/20090403/Sub_Images/1100594460-1.gif
1100594460-1.gif

02 Apr 2009:
Karachi Apr 02: Canada Pakistan Friendship Association has given best mayor award to City Nazim Syed Mustafa Kamal at the Pakistan Day annual dinner in Mississauga. EDO Municipal Services CDGK, Masood Alam on behalf of Nazim Karachi Syed Mustafa Kamal received the award which also included a recognition certificate and pin from the province of Ontario.

The award committee of CPFA had chosen two outstanding mayors from Canada and Pakistan. The other recipient of the best mayor award was Hazel McCallion- the mayor of Canadian City Mississauga.

On this occasion the CPFA also awarded outstanding Community Leaders in harmonizing communities and providing community services.

Large number of Pakistanis and Canadian government officials were present on this occasion.

In a letter to City Nazim Syed Mustafa Kamal, the Secretary of Canada Pakistan Friendship Association Mohammad Sultan Qureshi has said that the best mayor award is the recognition of your outstanding work to bring Karachi upto World Class City.

Star Gazer

such said:
sobia403 said:
such said:

don't try to divert the conversation if u have any proof so provide otherwise don't post rubbish understand

I have reached the conclusion that you need to be schooled in the ettiquettes of discussion and untill then my answer is pending.

Star Gazer

Sobia Baji khamosh hogi Jury bhai ky post ky bad.

CPFA ,who are the organisers of this ? my guess is from MQM, and the other important thing is why did the mayor did not travel to canada to recieve this pretigious award if this is the proof that MQM provides.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just click on this url and you'll find the evidence. All of the culprits are in court begging assylum but it is hanging due to their links with terrorism.
http://reports.fja.gc.ca/fja-bcmf-e...ntScope=summarySheet&all=mqm&title=&citation=

This fella in 1st link is the same who has his picture taken below with the Gora.

1 Baqri v. Canada (Minister of Citizenship and Immigration) (T.D.), 2001 FCT 1096, [2002] 2 F.C. 85 Date: October 9, 2001
http://reports.fja.gc.ca/eng/2001/2001fct1096/2001fct1096.html

0414baqri.jpg

More info. on this terrorist can be found here:
http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=155368cd-571d-4225-b1dc-fadc304164e1

2 Jalil v. Canada (Minister of Citizenship and Immigration) (F.C.), 2006 FC 246, [2006] 4 F.C.R. 471 Date: February 24, 2006
http://reports.fja.gc.ca/eng/2006/2006fc246/2006fc246.html

3 Ali v. Canada (Minister of Citizenship and Immigration) (F.C.), 2004 FC 1174, [2005] 1 F.C.R. 485 Date: August 26, 2004
http://reports.fja.gc.ca/eng/2004/2004fc1174/2004fc1174.html

4 Jilani v. Canada (Minister of Citizenship and Immigration), 2007 FC 1354, [2008] 2 F.C.R. D-6 Date: December 21, 2007
http://recueil.cmf.gc.ca/eng/2007/2007fc1354/2007fc1354.html

5 Naeem v. Canada (Minister of Citizenship and Immigration) (F.C.), 2007 FC 123, [2007] 4 F.C.R. 658 Date: February 7, 2007
http://reports.fja.gc.ca/eng/2007/2007fc123/2007fc123.html[url]

6 Mohammed v. Canada (Minister of Citizenship and Immigration) (F.C.), 2006 FC 1310, [2007] 4 F.C.R. 300 Date: October 30, 2006
http://reports.fja.gc.ca/eng/2006/2006fc1310/2006fc1310.html

7 Samimifar v. Canada (Minister of Citizenship and Immigration) (F.C.), 2006 FC 1301, [2007] 3 F.C.R. 663 Date: October 30, 2006
http://reports.fja.gc.ca/eng/2006/2006fc1301/2006fc1301.html

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jury:

You keep sending liers to their homes and they will keep posting false and rubbish propaganda.

When nothing to say, they are asking why Mustafa Kamal did not go there? What a naive assessment. :lol:

But they did not see Farooq Sattar was awarded a sheild by the Canadian Parliament.

I know, they will say this award was given by Canadian govt. to a terrorist on gun point. Canadians are awarding shields to the terrorist? Amazing :lol: :lol:

I am in Canada for the last 13 years. I didn't know it before.

Anyways, I am pleased, these pre-schoolers are being exposed by their own childish acts.

Thanks God.

@Khalid:
You are exposed by yourself now. Do you know this man on the picture Mr.safdar Baqri is standing with whom?
That is Mr. Stephen Harper, the prime minister of Canada.
So you are telling that Mr. Harper-the PM of Canada has close ties with terrorist. :?
Masha Allah on your wisdom. Keep it bro, you are a gem. Because of you many filths are being exposed by themselves.

such

Voter (50+ posts)
sobia403 said:
such said:
sobia403 said:
such said:

I have reached the conclusion that you need to be schooled in the ettiquettes of discussion and untill then my answer is pending.

every lier try to get escape from the scene as u r doin coz u dont have any proof ...only bullshitting

GeoG

sobia403 said:
such said:

Their Common Courtsey is Bori Band Lash,
But Time has come to put the culprits in Coffins

such

Voter (50+ posts)
GeoG said:
sobia403 said:
such said:

Their Common Courtsey is Bori Band Lash,
But Time has come to put the culprits in Coffins

JAB TUM SAY BAAT KI JAYE TOU BOLA KERO ADAT SAY MAJBOOR HO KER BHONKNA NA SHURU HO JAYA KERO.... baat ya sawal kisi or say kero tou tum q dum hilatay hoye aajatay ho. either u r looser who always runs after females, waisay keep it up soon u ll get it wat u r running for , "kia khoob jamaygi jab mil baithain gay ****** 2" coz u can't stand normal human beings or tum hi dono id's use kertay ho, or kitny id's hai tumharay pass........sick n filthy mind a

Cupertino

Voter (50+ posts)
sobia403 said:
such said:
sobia403 said:
such said:

When you want something from somebody you say I request and then also say please.This is common courtesey.........

I would like to request you that please provide the actual web address of the this news paper with a link to the article. Very much obliged.

In fact, I remember seeing one talk show where as usual IK bringing up this matter and Haider Abbass Rizvi challenged him to produce the court decision and he backed out as usual (like AH in handcuffs by end of 2007 promise). I never heard him bring up this issue again. Therefore, I am curious about the authenticity of this report.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Cupertino said:
sobia403 said:
such said:
sobia403 said:
such said:

When you want something from somebody you say I request and then also say please.This is common courtesey.........

I would like to request you that please provide the actual web address of the this news paper with a link to the article. Very much obliged.

In fact, I remember seeing one talk show where as usual IK bringing up this matter and Haider Abbass Rizvi challenged him to produce the court decision and he backed out as usual (like AH in handcuffs by end of 2007 promise). I never heard him bring up this issue again. Therefore, I am curious about the authenticity of this report.

Read the links posted by Khalid 100. U will find everything there.