MQM allegations against ANP receiving $= traitors at work

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In the recent past I have made the comments that in late 2010 2 leaders of MQM made allegations against ANP receiving Dollars from USA.

The allegations are back, Raza Haroon made same allegations again in Lakin of yesterday.

I am convinced that these people are working against the interest of Pakistan.
Now Raza is saying in Karachi's trouble there is a conspiracy against Pakistan.
So why MQM was quite before?

Pakistanis should wake up and see who are their enemies. MQM, now ANP and PPP are on the record that they wanted to break up Pakistan.

How many proofs you want?

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you quoting MQM who you don't believe have any good person in them to support your argument against ANP and PPP?

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
sana is quite NADARR type anchor ... she asked lot of difficult questions and COMMENTED on raza haroon's face ... good sana but wohi same story from MQM ab awam dekhy gi ab yeh hoga ab woh hoga ,., ab inko pta chaly ga jab governor bhi nahin or ministries bhi nahin ... bass karachi k burey din agaye ... roz 20/30 bando ki qurbani deyy ga yeh city ... kya kismet hai KARACHI ki ... matlab PAKISTAN ki ...

i have officially left PTI and joined PPPP ... BAIT ki HAI KAMAR ZAMAN KAIRA K HATH per ... ZARDARI KHAPPY ... PPPP KHAPPY ... next PM / PRESIDENT ZARDARI ... kerlo jo kerna hai media/internet walo .... :P

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ye podiney ke bagh ka claim le ker aney waley banarsi thugon ne to pehley din se pakistan ko lotna shoro kiya ta. kya ye leader pakistan ko bachayega , ye to peshawar qatil hein jo aj bhi BLACK WATER/XE ke sat mil ker mulk ka janaza nikal rahey hein. ye kal bhi angrez ki ghulami per khosh tay aj bhi angrez ke passport per fakhar kertay hein. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl8og3ysiLw

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To all, I am not a MQM supporter, point I wanted to make from posting this video, MQM has levelled this accusation against ANP for last 6 months.

There is a history behind it. That's what I wanted to point out.
Those who take part here regularly know, I have said it repeatedly MQM leaders are kept in the UK to be used one day for the breakup of Pakistan.

I am convinced that they are getting yearly funding from UK and USA, like the dissident leaders of Iraq used to get in the past. Both Chelabi and Maliki were on the CIA register for years and were receiving as much as $20 million a year.

MQM is getting a set budget for years.

But in the recent past Americans have brought ANP on their books so they could be used both in KPK and in Karachi. There must have been some negotiation or reduction in the funding of MQM from CIA/Americans.

You guys may remember last year Nov/Dec period, all of a sudden AH issued a very strong statement against USA. This statement was out of blue. During the same time, two MQM leaders Waseem Akhtar and Zaidi both levelled similar accusations against ANP like today.

Something fundamentally different happened, I am sure of it.

Anyway, the point is, both of these parties are full of traitors and Pakistanis should understand what they are doing, and be careful from them.
I hope it clarifies my comments.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In the recent past I have made the comments that in late 2010 2 leaders of MQM made allegations against ANP receiving Dollars from USA.

The allegations are back, Raza Haroon made same allegations again in Lakin of yesterday.

I am convinced that these people are working against the interest of Pakistan.
Now Raza is saying in Karachi's trouble there is a conspiracy against Pakistan.
So why MQM was quite before?

Pakistanis should wake up and see who are their enemies. MQM, now ANP and PPP are on the record that they wanted to break up Pakistan.

How many proofs you want?
This is called topi drama. Now PML is praising MQM and MQM is talking about bringing peace in Karachi. By the way ask Raza Haroon why Altaf does not come back to Karachi??? ANP, MQM, PPP everyone is working for dollars or pounds sterling. Whats the difference. Today I am your friend tomorrow I am your sworn enemy.

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jin logon ka paisa AOLAD ya khod ko angrez ke pas girvi rakha ho bhala wo koyee bhi dawa karey , wo angrez ka tato hi rahega.