moral standard of pak army's officer. "best cadet" caught making nude video in australia.

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
1101323840-1.gif

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
this is noting new. army's cadets are involved in immoral activities in pakistan as well .reason is they get too much in a very small age.thanks to huge defense budget

note that PAF has got the most tough criteria . out of which best cadet is sent for foreign training.
above news is about that best cadet. you can judge about the rest of military men

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Oo bhai aik cadet koo roo rahay hoo

what is entire pakistani youth doing ? ......this person is no exception.

Do not just blame army ....blame entire nation.....society ....specially those who are ready to copy paste links but can not stop any evil when they come face to face with it .

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
yeh jitney bhi sham shame lage hoye hain, sub raat ko por***n daikh ker sotey hain so dont blam on my country cadet wht so ever he done, if u guys get opportunity u might do some thing more then this

Well i need to correct you onbehalf of many brothers and sister.. Not all of us will do the same but some teenagers or bewakoof or very frustrated ones may decide to waste their time on this crap.

chfareed

Citizen
pakistani fauj hai hi tharkiiiiiii............na kam ke na kaj ke,,,,,,,,,,,ye american ke pithoo hai,,,,,,ye fauj....abb fauj kaachi nhi jai ge,,,,,,,dollar jo nhi milay gain.......

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Poor chap just wanted to follow footsteps of Musharaf... mushi was lucky enough to never been caught.. this kiddo did.. :)

but i do agree with the logic that in a crowd only one man throws a stone.. while whole crowd gets the blame.. which kinda sux..

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Well i need to correct you onbehalf of many brothers and sister.. Not all of us will do the same but some teenagers or bewakoof or very frustrated ones may decide to waste their time on this crap.

Definately not all of us will put our camera in the wash room...

But he was our representative and selected person.

We should accept the blame....and punish him severly...

ویسے آپس کی بات ہے ، دوزخ میں بہت ساری آنکیں بھی ہوں گی ، مسلمانوں کی

o o لوگ پریشان ہوں گے کہ صرف آنکیں ہی آنکیں ہیں جیسے

آج کل کے مسلمانوں کو گوریاں دیکھنے کا بہت شوق ہے

AhmedTauseef

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
wots the point in making video n how can he make video .... y dont u understand they r trying to give bad name to PAF

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ تہمت ہے ، یہ الزام ہے ایک پاکستانی پر
یہ ہونہار تو اس بی بی پر نظر رکھنے کے لیے کیمرہ لگا رکھا تھا کہ وہ تنہائی میں کوئی برا کام نہ کر رہی ہو
یہ تو اس بی بی کی بھلائی کے لیے کیا تھا
خواہ مخواہ اس معصوم پر الزام لگا دیا گیا

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
bus bhai isi liye bangali kehtay hain k pak army nay un ki auraton ka rape kia tha hum tab bhi nahi mantay imagine jab army bangladesh main power main thi tab kia kia na kia hoga. bahut afsoos hua