moral standard of pak army's officer. "best cadet" caught making nude video in australia.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
a similar news came out few years ago...in newyork some pakistani army trainee tried to become "free" with some goris who were sunbathing in semi nude state.these goris at once phoned police.and guy was arrested for attempted rape..that incident too tarnished our image a lot.
someone tell these morons that sunbathing in minimum clothes does not always mean that the girl is "available"...
and specially those pakistanis sent abroad on our tax payers money have no right to tarnish our image...they should act like muslim and pakistanis and should not tarnish our nations image.

speaking of this i remember a famous american model proposed marriage to an afghan mujahid after he successfully led his group against soviets...this mujahid had such long beard that it came to his navel...but that model somehow got so attracted to this afghan mujahid when he visited usa on invitation of american govt...but despite the models proposal that afghan fighter did not even put his eyes on her face and totally ignored her ....alas our nations parents dont train their kids self control and islamic discipline like this now,thats why we are humilated in world.

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
I think Hamza Ko Bohat Experience hay Pak armi k cadit ka:lol: isi liay itnay yaqeen se keh raha hai,

yes you are right brother. i have got lot of experience. i actually know what they actually are inside their uniforms and i want whole pakistan to know their reality

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
[hilar] Always be positive [hilar]

یہ تہمت ہے ، یہ الزام ہے ایک پاکستانی پر
یہ ہونہار تو اس بی بی پر نظر رکھنے کے لیے کیمرہ لگا رکھا تھا کہ وہ تنہائی میں کوئی برا کام نہ کر رہی ہو
یہ تو اس بی بی کی بھلائی کے لیے کیا تھا
خواہ مخواہ اس معصوم پر الزام لگا دیا گیا

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
Wrong is wrong by all means but to have but by one incident like this you can not blame the whole army...........one person can not represent any huge organization, country Army........etc......

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
very stupid reply .baqi mulkon main hota hai tou punishment b milti hai .

to tumhara kaam he punishment dena jo tumhain itni aag lagi hoee he ??????????

kia tumharey samney us ne ye kia jo tumharee bardasht se bahir he ??????

tumhain kion mirchain lag rahee he na tum gavah ho na us ne tumhari video bnaee he na tum ne uska faisla krna he???????

ore title kia de raheey ho moral standard of pak army officer......................terey abba jan ka gunah tumharey sarr nhi a sakta tumharey bhai ka gunah tumharey sarr nhi asakta tumharey mohalley me koi badkaari krey to kia tum sab mohalley valey badkaar ho jao ge??????????

zara apna title daikho its a matter of shame k tum jesey hi mulk o qaum ko badnaam krney me agey hain

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
to tumhara kaam he punishment dena jo tumhain itni aag lagi hoee he ??????????

kia tumharey samney us ne ye kia jo tumharee bardasht se bahir he ??????

tumhain kion mirchain lag rahee he na tum gavah ho na us ne tumhari video bnaee he na tum ne uska faisla krna he???????

ore title kia de raheey ho moral standard of pak army officer......................terey abba jan ka gunah tumharey sarr nhi a sakta tumharey bhai ka gunah tumharey sarr nhi asakta tumharey mohalley me koi badkaari krey to kia tum sab mohalley valey badkaar ho jao ge??????????

zara apna title daikho its a matter of shame k tum jesey hi mulk o qaum ko badnaam krney me agey hain

dosray mulk main baith kar bharkain marna bohat aasan hai.
itna ahsas hai tou yahan pakistan main aa ker raho
mujhe aag nahi lagi . i just shared what was published in the newspaper
aag tou tumhain lag rahi hai
yes he was an army , he was best cadet he did morally a wrong act that why i wrote moral standard of pak army officer.aab main iss cadet ko cricket team ka member ban kar tou pesh nahi kar sakta

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
To the owner(s), Moderators, and members:

Dear Sir / Madame!

I, Gazoo Martian, have been an active member of siasat.pk since Dec 2009. As you must have noticed thru my posts and threads that I am, Alhamdulillah, very patriotic. Other members will also support my claim that I am a staunch Pakistan supporter and I definitely love my country, forces, spy agencies, and honest political parties.

Most members will also acknowledge that I always use my own judgement to determine who is anti-Pak or pro-Pak. I am very proud to admit and convey to you that I have a heart full of aches and confess that it bleeds for the mulk-e-khudadaad, arz-e-muhammadpbuh, a real estate, called Pakistan.

I have noticed that our member hamza100 has joined in July 2011 with one intention to post anti-army (hence anti-Pak) materials to create hatred in our hearts against our heroes. It is really irrelevant whether the content of the post by this low-life, despicable, venom-spewing cobra, has any truth to it or not. Also, I have a feeling that there is someone behind him who is doing research to find anti-Pak materials.

I always maintain that a nation that hates its own soldiers does not deserve to survive. I cant really prove or provide any evidence that hamza100 is an agent of the world famous Indian terrorist agency RAW but all roads of evidence of his post lead to prove the assumptions that indeed he is an agent. Anybody can vouch this by reading his posts. He is also very vehemently engaged in creating rift between Pakistanis and Pak army for obvious reasons, that is, to please his employer - the RAW or...

Its proven by psychologists that if a person persistently lies about an event or subject, its start sounding like truth after a while. In case of a child, psychologists say, it takes only 3 reiteration of lies to make a child believe that its the truth. I raise this research because most of our members here are under the age of perhaps 30, young in any case. Not every body is as old as few of us, such as me, whose brain is matured and there is very little chance of being corrupted by a member such as hamza.

I, therefore, with all love and respect for my God given and Mohammad blessedpbuh, land of 180 million dedicated Pakistanis, officially DEMAND that the IP address of hamza100 and any other with similar attitude be banned for ever for we must show to these anti Pak elements that siasat WILL NOT Tolerate any terrorism against our forces. Even freedom of expression must have its limits.

And this man, hamza100, has gotta LEARN HIS LIMITS

All Pakistanis and Pakistan lovers are requested to post a reply to this post supporting me. And please do not tell me that it's healthy to have open discussion from the other side, for this is not his only opinion, this is his mission. There is a big difference between opinion and continued mission to defame and disgrace our heroes - for the masters of hamza100, India is still checked at the borders and not invaded our beloved land.

Thanks all for the support, and thanks for reading this long but necessary post.

Yours truly

Gazoo Martian

Our forces, spy agencies zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

pbuh ارض محمد

sirf ek ke ghlt act se sb ko bura kehna ghlt he ,, hm ne hi vote de kr Altaf Hussain ,, Zardari ,, Nawaz jese bnde apne ooper bitha rkhe hein , ye to jst ek cadit he ,,