Misery of Pakistani female students in UK.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Any useful discussion/comments can help others are more than welcome that ...

3de70fbf323680721ee90c77caf6c836.jpg

Watch Complete Program here:

Part 1:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...me-From-London-Problems-of-Pak-Students-in-UK

Phttp://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...me-From-London-Problems-of-Pak-Students-in-UKart 2:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ember-2011-Life-of-Students-in-London-England

Last edited by a moderator:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Misery of Pakistani female students in UK (wonder how much is true)

Uk main tou wesay bhe bhool jayeen ka koe aab kaam ker k parhai poori ker sakta hai haan jin ka pass yahan sai kharcha ayee bilawal jesay woh zaroor parh saktey hain ... per asay ko kya tab waqai parhai ki zarorat hoti hai ..? nahi un ko bus aik degree chaheya jo kabhi baad main verify bhe hoo sakey ...

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)

uk me girls jo pakistan se ati hain unko PAKISTANI business men as sex slaves use kerty hain ... i know lot of gals ... they said during interview for shelf filling job k jeans pehno gi?..burka kero gi? nakab?..clothes kesy pehno gi??...movie dekhny chalo gi??..coffeee k liye chalo gi??...and they do whatever they say ... a girl went to see movie with businessman and then u know what happened and at the end of the day NO JOB and IZZAT bhi jati rahi :)

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)

Allah apna rehum farmayin ..

humaray log apny dushman khodh hogay hain

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)

Pakistan now a days is governed by criminals no wonder we are wasting our talent like this current govt
has cut HEC budget also this very sad to see our good students are getting worst treatment because of our govt lack of intrest or no intrest at all this will go on till we have someone who cares and value education we must get rid off all fake degree holders and their masters bring honourable educated people in parliament.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Thousands of girls come from Pakistan on student visa. They are trapped here as modern slaves. Mostly they serve as sex slaves.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

when i was single i was doing proper job but still prefrred to stay in a cheap place with 2 person per room and a very small one.... the condition ws not much difffernt than talat showed.... main motive was to save..... why give more money in rent for a stupid small flats any way......
Any useful discussion/comments can help others are more than welcome that ...

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)

i am student in sweden and i a personaly know about 4 cases

1. one pakistani girl in my university after running out of money and could not find job ( became gf of a bangladeshi guy who was australian national and came here for exchange student and he was not only paying her rent, food, clothes etc)

2. one girl in stockholm was working with me she was student of stockholm university she was damn good looking we used to work in pakistani resturant (the owner was swedish national) and she offered the owner if you marry me and then take me to canada (on swedish passport they do not need canadian visa) and for this favour i am ready to sleep with u for 3 months, (the owner had recorded that coversation which i personally listent) she thought in canada she could find easy life.

3. one paksitani girl used to empty bear cans from garbage bins and sell those empty for recyling purpose and get money on every empty cane.

4. one girl became gf of a swedish guy because he owned a restruant and he could provide her job, ( she became pregnanet from that guy also)

so brother there are many heart breaking stories like this, its just not in the uk but all over europe, imagaine where its so hard for a male to survive for female its even 100 time harder than a male to survive here.

i recommend to all girls speically if your parents are not either super rich who can support you all year around ( or unless u dont have a very close blood relative, brother, sister, chacha, mamma, or husband here to support u plz plz dont go abraod)

Nathookhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Why do parents send them abroad in first place? Perhaps very open & modern families????

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)

lesson to learn : dont lie when applying for visa. when i came to the US 10 years ago i showed genuine bank balance and had the support of my family alhamduallah. if you dont have the support and you lie to get your visa then you are yourself to be blamed. dont blame the country, coz you told them you didnt have any financial problems when you showed that bank balance!

akk13

Voter (50+ posts)

RAW, CIA, Moussad are behind all the exploitation of these Paki girls in Britain.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes its extremely difficult here unless you have family support here. Even then its not a piece of a cake.
people in pakistan should open up their eyes and shopuld not expect too much from students from here, they always demand al lot and do nothing themselves there. they always have excuses to not to do what they should do and expect their young kids from abroad to do everything for them and over burden them.
these people who are doing bad things here they will probably be forgiven but their greedy families in pakistan, would they be forgiven????

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thousands of girls come from Pakistan on student visa. They are trapped here as modern slaves. Mostly they serve as sex slaves.
Please provide some evidence to prove your claim. I am not denying but curious.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
HADOOD E ALLAH KO TORTE HUE YOUTH GIRLS KA ALONE STUDY KE LIYE JAANA.................I CANT UNDERSTAND..........AB YE TO HO NAHI SAKTA KE YE SUB GHAREEB GHAR KI GIRLS HONGI.....................BASICLY MUST WE SEE WHATS HER FAMILY BACKGROUND..................IS GO OUT FROM PAKISTAN WITH WAY OF REAL OR MAKE SOME MISUSED LOBBY WORK BEHIND...........ITS REALY FOR ME ITS UNBLIEVABLE................................pls some UK pakistani freinds explain here on forum.....whats is background of those Girls.................pls.....................reassons is from pakistan UK visa its very difficult for all but why some girls provide all requirment thats mean she not poor family back ground or else...............................and what she have concept about future without any support financily and alone arrange every thing in unknown world UK.................its naturally........................I remember before 22 years I was come here for economic goal and help to my family but a innocent girl without support and from our Pakistan come in europe its for me Unblievable....................!!!!!!

Last edited:

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
I saw more worse condition of MUSLIM (Sister) belongs to Tunis and Morocco in France and Spain.
Then I realize why sharia did not allow a girl to go out side without MAHRAM.
Jab Aurat ghar se akeeli nikalti ha to us ka sath shaitan hota ha ...
On the other hand most of my friends are studying with their sisters (together) , and those who do not have brothers, get married with guys of their relevant research field.

HADOOD E ALLAH KO TORTE HUE YOUTH GIRLS KA ALONE STUDY KE LIYE JAANA.................I CANT UNDERSTAND..........AB YE TO HO NAHI SAKTA KE YE SUB GHAREEB GHAR KI GIRLS HONGI.....................BASICLY MUST WE SEE WHATS HER FAMILY BACKGROUND..................IS GO OUT FROM PAKISTAN WITH WAY OF REAL OR MAKE SOME MISUSED LOBBY WORK BEHIND...........ITS REALY FOR ME ITS UNBLIEVABLE................................pls some UK pakistani freinds explain here on forum.....whats is background of those Girls.................pls.....................reassons is from pakistan UK visa its very difficult for all but why some girls provide all requirment thats mean she not poor family back ground or else...............................and what she have concept about future without any support financily and alone arrange every thing in unknown world UK.................its naturally........................I remember before 22 years I was come here for economic goal and help to my family but a innocent girl without support and from our Pakistan come in europe its for me Unblievable....................!!!!!!