Misery of Pakistani female students in UK.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I saw more worse condition of MUSLIM (Sister) belongs to Tunis and Morocco in France and Spain.
Then I realize why sharia did not allow a girl to go out side without MAHRAM.
Jab Aurat ghar se akeeli nikalti ha to us ka sath shaitan hota ha ...
On the other hand most of my friends are studying with their sisters (together) , and those who do not have brothers, get married with guys of their relevant research field.

But bro my Q is always not answerd.................we knows very well our Pakistan..........system and family circle.............how come some girls student with out planing for study turnover exp and acomodation in UK..................and live as Gipsy youngmen..................for boys in our country is normal go out from home and country and returnback with strong economic......but in NAZOOK Girls ko use karna is hard work ke liye this is not adjust in my mind...........

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
But bro my Q is always not answerd.................we knows very well our Pakistan..........system and family circle.............how come some girls student with out planing for study turnover exp and acomodation in UK..................and live as Gipsy youngmen..................for boys in our country is normal go out from home and country and returnback with strong economic......but in NAZOOK Girls ko use karna is hard work ke liye this is not adjust in my mind...........

Sorry borhter for not getting your point.
Let me try to answer with more concentration :D
Things have been changed after BUSHARAF ERA @ Meida ...
I am in touched with reserach field for the last few years , allot of sisters and brother contact me to join our research department. and its very easy to get admission here without funding.
I always recommend them to not come without proper funding but those students are so confident (Brian washed) that they will get nice job here.
So they took risky step. Few years before (around 2007) situation was different but now you have to be professional or better to get funding from your own country.

Once person reached here he/she need brave heart to go back ..... because there are allot of question awaiting or ..........:(

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry borhter for not getting your point.
Let me try to answer with more concentration :D
Things have been changed after BUSHARAF ERA @ Meida ...
I am in touched with reserach field for the last few years , allot of sisters and brother contact me to join our research department. and its very easy to get admission here without funding.
I always recommend them to not come without proper funding but those students are so confident (Brian washed) that they will get nice job here.
So they took risky step. Few years before (around 2007) situation was different but now you have to be professional or better to get funding from your own country.

Once person reached here he/she need brave heart to go back ..... because there are allot of question awaiting or ..........:(

Thanks for you attention........bro................I was really surprise............about this programm...........why ......I have solid reassons....................Last 22 years I dont see any Pakistani Girl alone in europe............but with other circumtances....but not this like....................and this is my proud till now...................in this all time i have deal only two family cases also from UK some girls fly to German wihtout happiness in her families...................otherwise.............NIL.................but after look this programm.............I think about this sitution...........can we support those girls as a Pakistani while so many Pakistani wellsetteld live in UK...............He can manage some thing.............why not............or our Pakistani women come forward ....why not.......................we also mangae here so many mosque in german............if you have Khuloos in heart Allah :subhanahu: help very fast.....................Amazing.........Experiance I have in my life...................

garry317

Banned
Re: Misery of Pakistani female students in UK (wonder how much is true)

RAW, CIA, Moussad are behind all the exploitation of these Paki girls in Britain.

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

bilkul sahi farmaya..i was going to write

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
Shame on you!! trying to enjoy misery of young girls. Look at the amount to visits to this post.
Misery ... these girls themselves, choose this misery life style, I bet girls dedicated/motivated to her area of expertise are living their life in separate studio.
Few of my sisters came to UK but they able to get funding from Pakistan .... This is called education, knowledge and experience.

Pahlay kuch ban to lo ...
Aaata jaaata kuch ha nahi or unchi heal pahan ker or english bol ker status buland kerna chahatay haaa.....

Or is main sirf Larkian hi shamil nahi meray bai .... larkoon halat batoon to is se be buri haa ....

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
cheema that was my point and that was not my point at the same time. The thing i am point to is that some have only replied in hypocracy. They must replied as if they are disgusted by could resist to enjoy stories of these girls, where they have to suffer. You know what I am talking about.
The matter it is very clear, students dont have enough funding to stay in Europe especially in UK. For girls, the conditions are even sorry. I am in full agreement.
Misery ... these girls themselves, choose this misery life style, I bet girls dedicated/motivated to her area of expertise are living their life in separate studio.
Few of my sisters came to UK but they able to get funding from Pakistan .... This is called education, knowledge and experience.

Pahlay kuch ban to lo ...
Aaata jaaata kuch ha nahi or unchi heal pahan ker or english bol ker status buland kerna chahatay haaa.....

Or is main sirf Larkian hi shamil nahi meray bai .... larkoon halat batoon to is se be buri haa ....

stargazermal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
when you cannot afford to go abroad and study then do not go ! Accomodation and cost of tuition fee is high in all european countries. Jatay kiyoun ho when you cannot afford? Or ager decision lia ha to phir rotay kiyoun ho? Visa kay liyeh jate hein or desi dukanoun per kaam kerna shoro.

Uk should ban such visa students. Yeh Pakistan ko Badnaam kertay hein esay students

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
WHY PARENTS ALLOW THEM TO SEND THEIR DAUGHTERS ABROAD IN COUNTRIES LIKE USA CANADA UK WHERE THEY R FREE TO DO ANY THING VICTIMIZED IN RAPE AND FREE SEX CASES MOST QUICKLY SAME GIRLS WHO NEVER SHOW THEIR HANDS IN INDIA PAKISTAN THEY BECOME NAKED HERE IN DAYS BECAUSE NO CHECK ON THEM HAD SEEN MANY PAKISTANI GIRLS IN NIGHT CLUBS IN GERMANY THE CLOTHES THEY USE MAJOR PROBLEM IS ALL PAKISTANI GIRLS CRAZY LIKE HELL TO RUN ABROAD OR SOME ONE COME TO PICK THEM WHY? PAKISTANI OR INDIAN DESI MALES ARE NOT HUMANS WHY THEY DON'T PREFER CONSIDER THEM TO LIVE WITH THEM AND SPEND THEIR LIFE IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY AND UTILIZE THEIR ENERGY FOR THEIR NATION JUST EDUCATION IS EASY EXCUSE MANY GOOD UNIVERSITIES AND DEGREES SYSTEM IN INDIA PAKISTAN THESE DAYS INFACT MOST PAKISTANI INDIAN PHILIPINO LADIES MOST THIRSTY FOR MONEY IN THE WORLD AND TO GO ABROAD FOR WHICH THEY CAN CROSS ANY LIMITS A REALLY SERIOUS PROBLEM OF THESE DAYS.(omg)

naare_na

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
well said (clap)(clap) and I would like to add .....they not only work on desi shops but other places too and cross the Working hour limit and if you asked so in reply you will get "yaar kia karay kuch aur option nahi hai, kaha sai tution fee puri karoo".
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/2011/august/41-shamwedding-charged

I think TH in logo ka bhi interview lai.....

when you cannot afford to go abroad and study then do not go ! Accomodation and cost of tuition fee is high in all european countries. Jatay kiyoun ho when you cannot afford? Or ager decision lia ha to phir rotay kiyoun ho? Visa kay liyeh jate hein or desi dukanoun per kaam kerna shoro.

Uk should ban such visa students. Yeh Pakistan ko Badnaam kertay hein esay students