Mian Sahab Its not Fair Javeed Choudry

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
regarding javaid chaudery,he writes very coloful columns,but when i recently came to know that how he received an expensive plot as a bribe from government,than i never ever read his column again

Spartacus

drkjke said:
regarding javaid chaudery,he writes very coloful columns,but when i recently came to know that how he received an expensive plot as a bribe from government,than i never ever read his column again

any proof or reference that he got a plot

drkjke

Spartacus said:
drkjke said:

any proof or reference that he got a plot

you ppl are strange
why would i lie about it
as for proof am i a newspaper bank that i keep proves in my pocket always [funnny]
be rational :!:
javaid chauderies plot scandal along with nazir naaji scandal came in news few months back....if you people do not remain updated with whats going on around you than what can we do,
i also can ask you have you any proof that our country is pakistan haha,how can one proof anything?

anyway only a fool can trust our journalists
apart from few like amira ihsan all are either agents of america or secular or corrupt maafia,more corrupt than zerdari even