Malaysia considering to expell Dr Zakir Naik

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
سوا ارب سے زیادہ مسلمانوں پر حکومت کرنے والے حکمران ہیجڑے ہیں ۔ جو لے دے کر مسلمانوں پر ہی ظلم کرتے ہیں ۔
اگر صرف ایک مہینے کے لئے عرب ممالک انڈیا کا تیل بند کر دیں تو کشمیر کیا پنجاب بھی آزاد ہو جائے ۔

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Steyn ur leader is in trouble please help him :(

Ever heard of Jisay Allah rakay ussay kon chakey?

These filthy Indians and Chinese commie pigs think Malaysia is the filthy India or oppressive ching chong nation where they can oppress Kashmiris or Uighurs but no, this is Malaysia.

These pigs will oink oink but Dr Zakir Naik is going nowhere.

And i fully stand by Dr Zakir Naik. These Hindus are enjoying a better life in Muslims majority countries but the one country they have majority in and they treat minorities like crap.

Same way with Chinese commie fucks.

Steyn

سوا ارب سے زیادہ مسلمانوں پر حکومت کرنے والے حکمران ہیجڑے ہیں ۔ جو لے دے کر مسلمانوں پر ہی ظلم کرتے ہیں ۔
اگر صرف ایک مہینے کے لئے عرب ممالک انڈیا کا تیل بند کر دیں تو کشمیر کیا پنجاب بھی آزاد ہو جائے ۔

Bro, $$$ matters more to them than unity and Ummah.

I like what Dr Zakir Naik says. They trade their seat in Jannah for a seat in this world.

But another horrifying aspect and we should remember this before bashing the Arabs especially when it concerns Saudi Arabia is that if they were to resist and actually help the Muslims, America would attack them and send them to oblivion. Saudi Arabia doesn't have the force to resist and the only Muslim country in the Muslim world with actual power to deal with America, Israel ie Pakistan is being destroyed systemically by Sharifs and Niazis.

This is why i am happy Saudi Arabia is actually being a good pet of America, the sweet Makkah and Medina are safe. If they were under siege, Pakistan would send forces to help in that siege like we did in Afghanistan and Pakistan itself.

These same Pakistanis that cry about Arabs not helping would be preaching Pakistan isn't the caretaker of the whole world and should mind its own business.

kayawish

Ever heard of Jisay Allah rakay ussay kon chakey?

These filthy Indians and Chinese commie pigs think Malaysia is the filthy India or oppressive ching chong nation where they can oppress Kashmiris or Uighurs but no, this is Malaysia.

These pigs will oink oink but Dr Zakir Naik is going nowhere.

And i fully stand by Dr Zakir Naik. These Hindus are enjoying a better life in Muslims majority countries but the one country they have majority in and they treat minorities like crap.

Same way with Chinese commie fucks.
i also like Dr zakir ...

nazrulislam

MPA (400+ posts)
Malaysia's cabinet has discussed the permanent residency of Indian Muslim preacher Zakir Naik, with four ministers demanding his expulsion for allegedly making racially sensitive remarks in the multi-ethnic nation.

Naik, who has lived in Malaysia for about three years, has come under fire for his recent comments that Hindus in the Southeast Asian country had "100 times more rights" than the Muslim minority in India, and that they sometimes believed in the Indian government more than the Malaysian one.

Race and religion are sensitive issues in Malaysia, where Muslims make up about 60 percent of its 32 million people. The rest are mostly ethnic Chinese and Indians, most of whom are Hindus.

"We have expressed our position, which is that action must be taken and that Zakir Naik should no longer be allowed to remain in Malaysia," Gobind Singh Deo, minister of communications and multimedia, said in a statement.

"The prime minister has taken note of our concerns. We leave it to him to consider the position and to decide soonest possible what will be done to deal with the problem," he added.

Malaysia's Minister of Human Resources M Kulasegaran said Naik's comments could have been aimed at creating a fissure in the multiracial nation so he could win the favour of Muslims.

He said Naik did not deserve the status of a permanent resident.

Naik, who has repeatedly rejected the charges against him in India, denied the allegations made by Kulasegaran and others in Malaysia.

"My praise of the Malaysian government for its Islamic and fair treatment of Hindu minorities is being twisted and misquoted to suit political gains and create communal rifts," he said in a statement to reporters on Wednesday.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...cher-accused-hate-speech-190814041745124.html

fraudia is exposed big time .