Mahira Khan in "Aurat March" | Awam nay Mahira Khan ko b jawab dy diya

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There are more laws and amendment to protect women in Pakistan than men. The only need should be to study it and bring awareness in public (women). There is no need to display naked slogans and lower your moral value so deep.

law maybe are there but the enforcement is none to nothing

Minister (2k+ posts)
You go to any small town in Pakistan, you will not see a woman getting out of her house without a vail. Even with vail on, stalkers are after them. The point is that we need to have strict harassment laws enforced in Pakistan, so the women have freedom to move around easily and participate in our economy
Vail is good, all other points I agree with you, participation in in economy I disagree with you.

Minister (2k+ posts)
you don't want women to participate in the economy? they are 50% of the work force
My dear, participating in economy just beside male is not good, I know the consequences of that free mingling, they should participate but no free mingling. In western world they are facing the consequences of that free mingling, secondly, dear mother real job is making, organising and educating the family, she should do it according the rules of Islam but if she dont have any bread winner then its ok, she should go out and work.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There are more laws and amendment to protect women in Pakistan than men. The only need should be to study it and bring awareness in public (women). There is no need to display naked slogans and lower your moral value so deep.
Like that there are traffic laws in Pakistan yet no one follows them, their are laws against corruption also yet corruption is so rampant. Just having laws on papers is useless.

Go to KPK for example and out side of big cities like peshawar you will almost see no women at all, only men

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
My dear, participating in economy just beside male is not good, I know the consequences of that free mingling, they should participate but no free mingling. In western world they are facing the consequences of that free mingling, secondly, dear mother real job is making, organising and educating the family, she should do it according the rules of Islam but if she dont have any bread winner then its ok, she should go out and work.
^^^^^^ And this is exactly the male chauvinistic mentality this whole thing is about! That women should be locked away inside houses only to cook and clean and if by mistake they do venture outside they should be dressed like a tent

gdcc63vnGxLqErC3fnsfxjtKmVnEUWLhqIfYhqcAjEE5XcYOPQh9YkszjGFpFn-N0eSJeq5t_Hys37BNH3NRJmDYj542XMs8908Yz1enNmJv43N8145_OOdt5s8WyREclI-K-qlc07sQBZLzz0cU1RocBroYuOijUoNkjTY40Kc6eQH1cA6gI4mHOPG2aHvsvgGDSYvbgaDkXsCEJaMmVg

Masud Javed

so women have a less of a brain than you?
This stupidity to say the least

Women should have a choice, if they want to be house wives, its upto them
you are or the society is noone to enforce anything on any human beings

Minister (2k+ posts)
so women have a less of a brain than you?
This stupidity to say the least

Women should have a choice, if they want to be house wives, its upto them
you are or the society is no one to enforce anything on any human beings
Yar either you are a dick head or pretending to be, did I say that they are less intelligent than man? No one is forcing any women to do anything, it is distribution of duties by nature, she can be a mother man can not, she can run a household properly, man can not.

Masud Javed

Yar either you are a dick head or pretending to be, did I say that they are less intelligent than man? No one is forcing any women to do anything, it is distribution of duties by nature, she can be a mother man can not, she can run a household properly, man can not.

wow now you wanna make man made stuff natural
do you call your dad dick head as well?

amm_jan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
when they can't argue with you, they make their own statements and blame you.

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cultural practices that how. And don't call me dear.
Ok Asshole, natural functions are by nature, like becoming mother & what cultural practices your are vomiting about, you mother fucker, you fuck face. Are you happy now, I didnt call you dear.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ok Asshole, natural functions are by nature, like becoming mother & what cultural practices your are vomiting about, you mother fucker, you fuck face. Are you happy now, I didnt call you dear.
Didn't ask you to display your upbringing here either. Becoming a mother does not equate to running a household as you said.