Mahatma Gandhi 'racist and bisexual' claims new book

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Ghandi ky shaoq niraly

gharay murdey ukaahrnay say kia faida jo zinda hain unn k kuch bataoo YARO ;)

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

this is first time we heard such a crap. white skin can go to every extent to earn money. we as Pakistanis should not be involved in such crap as we have our own leaders as well. u have understand what m i trying to say.... we have political differences with gandhi. avoid personal attacks

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

gharay murdey ukaahrnay say kia faida jo zinda hain unn k kuch bataoo YARO ;)
Well said sir. You call name to somebody's bad person, and they shall call name to your good one. So why should we through stone in the dirt.................

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)

this is first time we heard such a crap. white skin can go to every extent to earn money. we as Pakistanis should not be involved in such crap as we have our own leaders as well. u have understand what m i trying to say.... we have political differences with gandhi. avoid personal attacks

I agree with you adnan. We have a lot of our own problems to look after. There is no gain in spiting on others. It is a matter of personal life of a dead person who is not able to defend himself.

zia

Voter (50+ posts)

For Allah's sake dont abuse leaders of other nations and if they start abusing your leaders then what will happen. What we will get out of that. Please

mush_dewana

Banned

We already knew he was a sex maniac thats why he kept dozens of girls in his hut. Now we know he was a fag or homo too.

Indian members, where are you when we need your comments

Come and be brave, face the jury, make a comment [hilar][hilar]
I do not think this is distressing news for Indian;
they are already promoting this homo culture.

Malik495

chalaata charkha tha aur shoq nawabon waalay...haahaah[hilar][hilar]

swing

For Allah's sake dont abuse leaders of other nations and if they start abusing your leaders then what will happen. What we will get out of that. Please

BHAI JAAN YEH KISI PAKISTANI KI KAWASH YA SAZISH NAHE YEH TOU angryoldman KO AIK baat mili jo uss nay share ker di aur app aisay seriouse ho rahay ho jaisa k yeh kisi paki nay hud say likha hai.

mush_dewana

Banned

We already knew he was a sex maniac thats why he kept dozens of girls in his hut. Now we know he was a fag or homo too.

Indian members, where are you when we need your comments

Come and be brave, face the jury, make a comment [hilar][hilar]

I was discussing this news with a gora he was not accepting Ghandi a Homo... he was arguing that Gandi was bi sxual.
:D :D :D :D

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

be gentleman . we should support gandi for writing such a crap against him . tomorrow some could write this against our leaders . western people have no moral values

crankthskunk

Gandhi a confirmed Racist

The reality of Indian democracy and media’s courage. I twice wrote messages on Hindustan Times website on this topic of ban on the book but they were not published. The newspaper kept alive the tradition for the Indian cowardice in declining to publish my comments.

Over the years, I have come to the conclusion Indian are very biased and scared from the truth. They wouldn’t publish something which is contrary to their point of view. I am still waiting for one brave Indian website that could publish my comments on any issues concerning India and prove they don’t mind different voices and opinions.

We on the contrary allow the Indian supporters ample space to put their point of views across on newspapers websites and on Forums and Blogs. Even this forum is case in point, proving that alternative views are published regularly.

Gandhi was a known racist; his writings in the newspaper he started in South Africa prove his fascists and racists attitude and thinking without any shadow of a doubt. No serious and honest scholar can overlook the evidence. Unless someone is a blinded Indian, off course then the story is different, we expect gloss over.

It is also known fact that he had very strange sexual habits and practices, ranging from sleeping naked with young girls, to use enema to clear his and young girls’ bowls, practicing with virgins and suspected homosexual attitude and tendencies.

Problem for the Indians, they realise QA M A Jinnah was far better person and leader than Gandhi could ever be; they are just scared to admit the inevitable. But now they can not stop the truth coming out, you tube is full of videos showing his habits to the world. How long the Indians are going to perform censorship to hide the truth about Gandhi?

The only reason Gandhi is famous because he was a British agent and they purposefully raised his profile in the world and are still doing it.

Last edited:

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)

jo kuch marzi bool lo ghandi ke baray mai magar taab be wo humaray aj kaal ke leader se behtar hee tha.

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

story from ummat newspaper again?

and secondly whats wrong with people who come up with stories like that? why are you spreading hatred? why not you spread love among other nations..
whatever he did was his personal thing.. bhutto was alcholic and sex maniac.. zia was sex maniac and big time drinker.. so what?

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

They don't understand... these people are blind and deaf... they make fun of other religions and when other religions make fun of islam or the holy prophet it is not their fault.. it is the fault of those who were making fun of non muslims... these people who come up with stories should be arrested for blashmey ... they provoke others to say all that.. May Allah guide us to right path.

gazoomartian

They don't understand... these people are blind and deaf... they make fun of other religions and when other religions make fun of islam or the holy prophet it is not their fault.. it is the fault of those who were making fun of non muslims... these people who come up with stories should be arrested for blashmey ... they provoke others to say all that.. May Allah guide us to right path.

Blasphemy against Gandhi ji ?? yaar why are you making me laugh so much [hilar][hilar]

gazoomartian

angry old man

iska matlab yeh hua kay mera yeh sher shahi sabit hua

قاعد اعظم قاعد ملت قوم کی خدمت کرتے تھے ++++ گاندھی جی اور نہرو جی تو ادلا بدلی کرتے تھے
[hilar][hilar]

gazoomartian

The Gandhi racist thing is true. In his earlier days in South Africa he was very much against the blacks. I thought this was common knowledge now?

Also sleeping with naked virgins to prove that he control himself sexually is very suspect to me. Again common knowledge.

Didn't know about the gay thing though........

IMO Gandhi is overhyped overrated and over discussed when it comes to Indian independence and partition.

He proved it also that he was a gay. Only a gay would come out clean these days

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I don't think I will buy the book, or may be I will. Gandhi was not sacred, he had his flaws. I for one donot believe he was racist or bisexual. Not every Indian fought for freedom and went to Jail. Gandhi was one of them who did, that is why I respect him. I respect and defend anyone who talks about peace, freedom and love. He was not divisive and tried his best according to his ability. He was not perfect but he was the best we had at that time.
I am sure this is not true.He waas not like that , I could immagine in good faith.

This is to make Indian nation homo-sexual.

Lots of Indian will quote this that we are homo, because Bapu was....

Gandhi brought change for hindus. and it was the crushed nation since last more than thousand years.

and that was right time.....thats why they are growing.