Low No Of People In I.K Dharna

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: General Raheel and the nation: Do you want to be ruled by mafia dons and gang of criminals?

Oh k*tt*y, kion bhonkna shrouh kar dia. Zra zoar se bhonk.

teray level per nahi ana bay ghairat...

lakin agar tujhay yehi zuban ati hai to ja apnay nawaz haram.khoriay kay sath bhonk....

Talwar Gujjar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: General Raheel and the nation: Do you want to be ruled by mafia dons and gang of criminals?

lakin agar tujhay yehi zuban ati hai to ja apnay nawaz haram.khoriay kay sath bhonk....

bay ghairat tu, jisay tameez se baat karni nahin aati.

sid27426

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Calm down dude. He is gujjar.

wahreh

So basically not all of the what-if scenarios were worked out. Do you see a trend thru out this dharna. Assumption was made about 1 million people but fewer than 50,000 turned out. There was not alternate plan. Assumption was that before reaching isb nawaz would resign, did not happen. Again there was no alternate plan. Dont you think IK moved on some preconceived ideas that were fed to him by the people who has their self interest at heart, rather than IK's interest. Now that PTI had resigned, sh rasheed has not. Because as a shrewd politician he is keeping his options open. But he has put IK into a dead end

By stategy you mean going with TUQ towards PM house, some may not agree but has nothing to do with low turnout.

If we had stayed back we would have become weaker our numbers were strong going into night, during day we did not have manpower and would have been easily taken out by police, also TUQ would have gone forward, and if there people had got attacked the way they did we would have had to get involved anyway.

If we had known in would become Gaza then no way should we have gone, but we thought after Lahore incident police will not go to this extent especially with media presence, they will not have guns due to media reporting but we all know that was the case. With both going there would be just too maany people to be controlled so therefor we were confident, also his would have given govt extra pressure if we had moved our march outside PM house

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is amazing how clue less a general PTI supporter is on this forum. They are still thinking GHQ will offer loony khan pmship on platter. The most humorous part was loony khan accusing workers of loony qadri of attacking PTV (shows the integrity and loyalty of inqilaabi duo with eachother)>

From Zulfiqar Mirza's 2011 Drama, ex-CJP vs. Malik Riaz (where it was proimised to show Arsalan's Monte Carlo Pics), Hussain Haqqani and Memogate, PM Gilani's removal drama...

I already knew this drama would be a flop in the end. But, somehow it is still so much entertaining to watch.

You are right in your point. I think someone in Army gave Imran a nod and in his desperation for power grab, Imran took that as a assured guarantee.

But, anyway, I am enjoying this whole entertainment. Here is some rant I just opened :P.

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
سات سو بندے زخمی ہیں اور ابھی تک پولیس کا استعمال نہیں ہوا ۔ استاد تیرے ساتھ کوئی سخت قسم کا مسلۂ ہے۔

مرے کتنے؟

زخمی" کا ڈرامہ کرنا بڑا آسان ہے - لو دیکھو ابھی ابھی میں ٹائپ کرتے کرتے زخمی ہو گیا"

مرنے والوں کا نمبر بتاؤ

Azaad Alfaaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan ! Sir I salute you, ! even the whole world is against you, you are on Truth!

Khan saab even your enemies know your demands are just, but they all are against you cause the path you chosen is most difficult. I'm with you even the whole world is against you.
Path of Truth is always very dangerous and difficult, And Iman Khan you have chosen this path.
I prayed Allah to give Muslims righteous Leaders and my GOD is most merciful and He gave us you.

3413c7048f85c622dfc4f71d1da3c842.jpg

kpkpak

Minister (2k+ posts)
KPK people have seen their good governance... so un ki toba hay PTI say...........dosri baat ye k KPK k log Qadri ko fraudi mulla samajtay hai... or us k sath b0ngay khan nay ittehad kar k apay pair per kulhari maari hay....

KPK se to kam se 25000 log la hi skte the.. lekin udr se bhi mayoosi hi hui ha

Synikmaster

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan ! Sir I salute you, ! even the whole world is against you, you are on Truth!

I am with Ik as well... agay Barhoo IK we are with you

KHISFO

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan ! Sir I salute you, ! even the whole world is against you, you are on Truth!

My family and all friends support Imran Khan.

He is only hope of Pakistan , may Allah help him Ameen.

Siaasi

Jews are using Imran Khan. Army is using IK. Taliban are using IK. ISI is using IK. Qadri is using IK. Supreme Court is with Imran Khan. Why is IK on roads then to seek justice?

hussainkk

Me too........... Love you IK.. May Allah bless you always.... ameen

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think this is the last chance to put Pakistan on right track and its based on PTI success in this sit in.

wbari

May Allah protect him from any harm.
Will always love Imran khan.

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan Khan stand firm to make another History for the betterment of Pakistan

wallpaper-Imran-Khan-1.jpg

Pakistan Khan is the man always make history for the betterment of Pakistan from world cup to Shaukat Khanam, Namal and common people's voice PTI. People of Pakistan will always be proud of this son of soul.Standing firm to make another history for the betterment of Pakistan, Free and Fare Electoral System.

Since 1947, election held several time and most of the time parties blame each other for rigging but no one stand firm to fix this problem once for all like this Pakistan Khan.

Fixing this core Electoral issue will help to bring the real Democracy in Pakistan and free us from Dynastic and fake rulers, generation to come will thank to this great man Pakistan Khan and all the people stand with him today. Salute to you all people stand firm today and history will never forget your sacrifices.

Those who oppose, lives in fools paradise because the people of Pakistan are stand firm with Pakistan Khan

Last edited:

We are with you. Though bad times but inshaAllah all will be better. The people gonna know with time who is right. but the fight will go on insha Allah

c4soft

Councller (250+ posts)

Sanch ko Aanch nahi...

We are with You IK...go ahead...may Allah give you more courage and success

intekhab

Re: Pakistan Khan stand firm to make another History for the betterment of Pakistan

Confused Gandhi khans political career is finished.....there will be new group created inside PTI...............PTI(baghee group)...election symbol"BALLS"

mr.car

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Pakistan Khan stand firm to make another History for the betterment of Pakistan

Imran is like one man facing the army of corruption. And status co mole like hashmi. The strength and will of this guy is amazing. May allah help him. Ameen