Lord's Test at centre of fixing allegations - (All Threads Merged) (All Videos will be Added in this

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
News of the World Sting operation against Pakistan cricketers

Hurting to see Pakistani players being called cheats, this ******** fixer Mazhar Majeed took 150,000 pound from undercover yellow journalists' of news of the world to prove that Pakistani players do match-fixing and for starters they will bowl 3 no-balls on this over on that ball. According to him Salman Butt is the ringleader of matchfixing ring with help from Kamran Akmal:

Wahab Riaz and Umar Amin seeing the cash stashed in Mazher Majeed's jacket:

majeed_jacket_144565a.jpg

Mazhar Majeed seen with Pak cricketers Wahab Riaz [who later wore that jacket], Umar Amin, Mohammed Amir and Salman Butt:

majeed_boss_516_144568a.jpg

Mohammed Aamer and Mohammed Asif's alleged no-ball:

ball3_516_144532a.jpg

ball2_516_144534a.jpg

There are also allegations of match fixing in Sydney Test[Australian tour earlier in the year] where Pakistan lost match it easily would've won.
FIXER Mazhar Majeed twice tried to rig the recent Third Test between England and Pakistan at the Oval to prove to our undercover reporters that he could do it.

He demanded a 10,000 down payment before guaranteeing two no-balls on the second day of the match during a secret meeting outside a restaurant where he was dining with the team. Then he stuffed the money into his jacket pocket before later opening up the coat in front of players to show them what he'd got.
But Majeed's plan was scuppered when the no-balls fix - already arranged for another gambling client and planned for the third day on August 20 - had to be scrapped because the Pakistani bowling coach had warned his stars to tighten up their bowling.

Undaunted, the brazen crook then offered our man the guarantee that Pakistan skipper Salman Butt would score no runs from the first six balls he faced on the fourth day - a maiden over. Majeed even phoned a number known to be linked to Butt to confirm it.
The player's secret signal to let gambling clients know that the cheating was on was to be Butt tapping midwicket with his bat during the over, as if flattening a bump.
However, again the fix was foiled. It was then that the focus shifted to fixing the current Test at Lord's.
Our fake betting syndicate frontman had already met Majeed on August 16 and 18. But the first handover of cash in the match- rigging scandal came on the evening of Thursday the 19th.
Majeed had invited our man to join him and the players for dinner at the Al Shishawi restaurant in London's Edgware Road.
He introduced him to Pakistan captain Salman Butt and to players Wahab Riaz and Umar Amin.

The property tycoon - whose company Bluesky Developments has sponsored several high profile sporting events and charities - then borrowed Wahab's cream jacket to pop out to our man's Merc for a secret chat.
Majeed said: "Just to show you it's really OK, I'm going to show you two no-balls tomorrow.
"Then you just pay as I said minimum for that, OK. Just 10,000. I'm telling you big money can be made."
He even offered to call the players in front of our man to prove he could control them: "You sit with me, OK, and I'll ring each player who I've got and even talk to them about it. Isn't that enough proof for you?"

Our man handed Majeed ten 1,000 bundles of notes in crisp 50 notes and he quickly shoved them in his jacket pocket. Then he said: "I'm just going to give you two no-balls quite simple. And I'll tell you which bowler's going to do it, and which ball he's going to do it in. This is just a taster. I'll let you know that tonight or tomorrow morning."
Showing his experience at match-fixing, he bragged: "Boss, I'm telling you, OK. I've been doing this constantly and for the next month you're going to see how constant it is.
"So I'm going to say to them (the seven players he controls in the team) I've got a new party. I think he's good, yeah, we'll deal with him. OK?" He pulled the 10,000 bundle out of his pocket and waved it about. "This is to show how serious they are, OK. That will be the deposit. After that... then payment has to be made within 24 hours either in England or Dubai. In cash."
Then Majeed announced that our man would have to pay a huge deposit if he wanted to know the planned RESULTS of fixed matches so he could coin it in by placing bets.
He added: "In terms of deposit, it's gonna be a minimum of 150,000. That's just for your trust.
"That's for me to pay my boys, yeah, right, a certain amount each, OK? Then they give me the authority to work with you. Once the authority is there to work with you, I'll give you everything we do. After that. I don't want any money up front, I just want the money paid after the thing's done."
But he said there would be no fixing the actual results of the Oval and Lord's Tests - "because we're trying to win this game and the Lord's game. Because we want Salman Butt as captain."
Our man asked him: "Is he onside as well? Is he in the fixing?" Majeed claimed: "Of course, of course."
He went on to boast of his past successes - saying, "Every single result we've done has come off, every single one" - before revealing he and his bent players had arranged for Pakistan to lose some of the forthcoming One Day International matches against England.
"We've got one result already planned and that is coming in the next three and a half weeks," he said. "Pakistan will lose." Majeed also spelled out that he was already running match-rigging with other gambling syndicates, including "one party in India".
With the dirty deal done, Majeed took our man into the restaurant and ordered captain Salman Butt and other teammates to join us. The players who were eating lamb and chicken kebabs, were relaxed in Majeed's company, joking with our reporters and sharing anecdotes about fellow cricketers.
After Majeed showed our team out of the restaurant he walked back to a group of his players standing outside and opened the jacket into which he'd stuffed the money to show them what was inside. Later bowler Wahab Riaz put on the jacket and posed in it.
But on the Friday morning, Majeed rang our man saying that his bowlers would not be able to bowl the two no-balls. He then invited our reporter to his luxurious home in Croydon on Saturday at 8am to discuss another possible fix before play at the Oval began.
The imposing house in Croydon is hidden behind electronic gates. A Range Rover, flash black Jaguar and Golf were parked in the drive.
Inside, Majeed claimed captain Butt would bat a maiden over just to prove that fixing was taking place. On one of his white BlackBerrys he uses as a "safe line" to call players - which he says he disposes of every fortnight - he rang a number known to belong to Butt.
He said: "Boss, just stick to what we said last night OK? The first full over you play, you just make sure you play a maiden, OK? After the second ball, just go and tap the middle of the pitch as a signal."
Majeed said if Butt gave the signal then people around the world would know that it was time to put massive bets on as the fixing was about to take place.
He then boasted about the players he claimed were working for him in the betting scam - claiming to have seven on his books, including Butt, Asif, Amir and Kamran Akmal, the wicket-keeper already accused of match-fixing by the coach of the Pakistan team, Intikhab Alam.
Majeed also revealed how he launders match-fixing money through the football club he owns, Croydon Athletic in south London. "The only reason I bought a football club is to do that," he said.
And he spilled the beans on how he helps his players hide their money.
"I've opened them all Swiss bank accounts as well, all numbered accounts," he said. "I've got them even English bank accounts too."
To prove it he showed off bank details stored on his BlackBerry including a Clydesdale Bank account number he claimed was Butt's.
And to hammer home the amounts of money our man could win, Majeed called an Indian bookie he regularly deals with and asked him how much he would pay for a definite Oval Test result.
Majeed demanded $1.2million but the bookie replied, "I'll give you one (million)."
Majeed - who has a wife Sheliza and two daughters aged 4 and 6 - flicked through recordings on a TV to show off previous matches he claimed to have fixed.
Later, explaining why Butt did not bat the promised maiden over, Majeed told our man the pitch was too lively for the skipper to guarantee not accidentally edging the ball for a run.
"There was no signal," he said. "He obviously felt the ball was doing too much off the pitch and he couldn't do a maiden. I've not given you any wrong information."

Last edited:

Adeel

Founder
Im speechless... do you guys think, the video could be made after wards to make Pak team look bad?

A must watch report..

THE News of the World has smashed a multi-million pound cricket match-fixing ring which RIGGED the current Lords Test between England and Pakistan.

Read full report
http://jootaymaro.com/pakistan-cric...news-another-embarassing-moment-for-pakistan/

How come all you Pakistan hating Ex-Pakistani's are not vomitting more hate towards the Pakistani Nation this time as you did with the SIalkot mob. When the mob in SIalkot murders two brothers you morons blame the Nation...but here when the National cricket team gets involved in match fixing u have not yet blamed the nation...may I ask why RETARDS? (U knw who u r haterz)

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
It's shameful but have to think logically, don't be idiot and jump on conclusions. Whole world is aware that how dangerous amir and asif are, they know the world cup is coming and with younis khan back in the team Pakistan is avery dangerous side. India organised Srilankan team attack to isolate Pakistan cricket and to rob them of money generated through games so no one can be paid, than asif saga after IPL and now this.

waheed316

Voter (50+ posts)
This is the nature of Pakistani nation......... Politicians, bearucreates, police, management, players, who ever is in the position to make money by doing curruption, they just not the oppertunity to let go... they avail it..... and they can do much even if u put the 100$ in the piece of shit and ask them it wud be yours if u pull it out by ur mouth, they will not hesitate... Why Qaid-e-azam make us as pakistani to just get insulted in the world.. Baysharam, bayghairat, jis main khatay hain salay usi main moot daitay hain... hang them also with those butter villigers in sialkot.. M***Fs

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
It's shameful but have to think logically, don't be idiot and jump on conclusions. Whole world is aware that how dangerous amir and asif are, they know the world cup is coming and with younis khan back in the team Pakistan is avery dangerous side. India organised Srilankan team attack to isolate Pakistan cricket and to rob them of money generated through games so no one can be paid, than asif saga after IPL and now this.

You may be right, and you must have played more cricket then you should know if we can find more players or not. Do you think we cannot find other players and polish them until then? if we have to get rid of these b***D so be it. Lets face it and clean this up for good by making hard decisions, one wrong decision leads to others, because we have a history of forgetting and repeating mistakes. stop blamming this and that. Dont care what India is planning we should see what we should do. everyone is upset. These players must be punished.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How come all you Pakistan hating Ex-Pakistani's are not vomitting more hate towards the Pakistani Nation this time as you did with the SIalkot mob. When the mob in SIalkot murders two brothers you morons blame the Nation...but here when the National cricket team gets involved in match fixing u have not yet blamed the nation...may I ask why RETARDS? (U knw who u r haterz)

It is a collective moral decline. Politicians, bureaucrats, police, judges, lawyers, teachers, businessmen, sports stars, doodhwalas, rehri walas, dhabay walas, transport walas, neighbors, so on and so forth. Everyone is involved in moral or financial corruption. How else do you think we reek of inefficiency and rank high on the corrupt ladder of nations? It is a collective effort.

Mumtaz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I don't know about you guys, but I'm simply devastated. I look upto Mohammad Yosuf. I hope atleast he is not involved.

Any player who is guilty, must get a life ban. Yes, even If it is once in a life time Mohammad Aamir

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

The whole world is out to get us! We are so pure and pristine souls. We can NEVER be involved in corruption! I mean the whole world knows we are the least corrupt nation in the world. How can our sportsmen be involved in this kind of crap? Hell will freeze over before a Pakistani cricketer will accept a bribe to fix a match. This is all baseless propa****a to demote Pakistan from the TOP of the test rankings where we now stand. The whole world has been trying to dislodge our TOP position for the past 10 years but they couldnt do that on the playing field since our players are the best and most consistent performers in the history of the game. So now the world has conspired against us and hired the Illuminati to defame us and kick us out of the world arena. But there tactics will fail. WE will rise again as madina e sani and soon the flag of Pakistan will fly on the Lal Qila and we will restore the honor of our national team as per the predictions of Hazrat Zaid Hamid!

Pakistan Paindabaad!

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
adeel,the point you raised does make sense but we have to wait for scotland yard's report.If scotland yard is involved then it could be something fishy?

Mumtaz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
adeel,the point you raised does make sense but we have to wait for scotland yard's report.If scotland yard is involved then it could be something fishy?

Yes but those no balls were HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE and look quite deliberate!

wamz4

Citizen
well what can i say...

well, i would have said salam but what's the point...most of you here don't deserve that. you listen to one news, you watch one video and you got a THING to talk about...may be it was fixed may be not...which one of you sitting when this video was made???

CAN ANY OF YOU SWEAR ON THE HEAD OF YOU CHILDEREN THAT THE ALLEGED FIXER WAS NOT SEEING A GUN POINTING TOWARDS HIM???? (ohh sorry he went to the party, and ya i forgot he opened his coat!!!! shame on u)

you believe more on what a channel says rather than waiting for the investigation to complete...

and yes pleassssse If any of you self proclaimed and self made commentators have seen the full video,,,rather than the bits and pieces then please upload it...if not then shut your b****y mouths utill the investigation and this chaos is over. If in the end they have done it then they deserve to be punished...
Bravo to the hypocracy of this channel, They sent their man there who asked for these certain balls to be fixed and he even paid for it.... and no one says nothing to the channel...The channel should be the first to be interrogated that why would you ever want it to be fixed???? First you get it fixed and then you make a video of it and there are cameras on three or four side and the fixer is the biggest idiot of the world that he takes the money there... and then you give out short clips, in bits and pieces... perfect crime isn't it?
The other thing is if actions of just a few defines the nation then... whole "INDIAN" nation is criminal, and ya before i forget even "SOUTH AFRICANS"!!!!

If you are so ashamed of being pakistani then don't be!!! would do a world of good to Pakistan.

anyways i found a nice video to go with it as well... hope it puts some sense in the mind of media worshippers..

wamz4

Citizen
and one thing, there are bettings going on here everyday of the year and everyone knows and some of them are always fixed, but UK never had a problem with that...ooh yes its because there is no pakistani racer in there... wait for sometime people, give it a year more and one day you will wake up and see that pakistan had been attacked...don't worry we are going through the same phase as Iraq did...
The most idiotic thing is that you people sit on internet and comment on incidents...stop wasting is your time, if you can't and you won't do anything practically to stop it then you do not have any right to comment on it...Remember my words "IN GOOD TIMES EVERYONE IS AROUND BUT YOU CAN ONLY KNOW THE REALITY OF PEOPLE WHEN YOU ARE IN TROUBLE".
stupid people commenting against Pakistan when they ran away with their families just because they didn't get paid in DOLLARS or POUNDS...

khanlala

Citizen
yaaar wait for the report first. don't point fingers on people without knowing the facts. we talk about Islam Islam whilst Islam says its a sin to throw mud on people without knowing the facts. please stop all non sense talks and support the team Pakistan. I'm convinced InshaAllah the news will be fake and they will come out clean.

Peace

alibhai

Councller (250+ posts)
and one thing, there are bettings going on here everyday of the year and everyone knows and some of them are always fixed, but UK never had a problem with that...ooh yes its because there is no pakistani racer in there... wait for sometime people, give it a year more and one day you will wake up and see that pakistan had been attacked...don't worry we are going through the same phase as Iraq did...
The most idiotic thing is that you people sit on internet and comment on incidents...stop wasting is your time, if you can't and you won't do anything practically to stop it then you do not have any right to comment on it...Remember my words "IN GOOD TIMES EVERYONE IS AROUND BUT YOU CAN ONLY KNOW THE REALITY OF PEOPLE WHEN YOU ARE IN TROUBLE".
stupid people commenting against Pakistan when they ran away with their families just because they didn't get paid in DOLLARS or POUNDS...

Here comes the comment police!

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

Stop defending these idiots. They are disgrace to our country and every single one of them must be banned.