Lies of a liar, Zaid Hamid

Status
Not open for further replies.

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
ahsan said:
abduttawwab said:
Another lie of the liar unleashed: (SubhanAllah)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_d-PPedI0U[/video]

Those two inverviews are there caz Mr. Zaid used their personalities and recognition to prove himself Right... In one he said "Molana Ashraf is alive and Ask him". [clap] [clap]

Abdul Tawwab you have proved yourself.. Dont bring anymore evidences...Its making ppl furious [anger] .. Stop sprinkling salt on their fresh wounds.... Right now they wont accept anyone, there will be Ayeee Bayeee Shaaeeee for every irrelevant person. Give 'em time to understand things and "Recover".... Let the lawa explode.... will be peace after...Insha-Allah...

insha-Allah

rizwan1003

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
furry87 said:
Lol im not getting personal this is just how i talk , and it always seems like im shouting or being agressive but im really not.His khilafat is only for pakistan but his vision is for the whole muslim world to be united, i have no idea how this will come about and i only tell you how i think thsi will come about...
One day we might have overwhelming support and we can form a party and run for elections or the assemblies can decide on their own due to public pressure that they want to change the system. Or enough of our people can occupy the assembly seats to change the direction of the system. I really dont know how it is going to be done all i know is that i support his message and if he was indeed a khalifa of a kazzab than i condemn his actions but i still would believe in his message of a pakistan based on the principals set by Hazrat Umar. You can call it khilafat , democracy , capitalism ,tom dick harry. My sympathies lie with the pakistanis and the under privileged ones especially. Now you may be against zaids past or his personality and how he attacks the jews and the indians but you cannot be against his vision for pakistan.

So, according to you Zaid will eventually run for the Head of the State provided that he could get enough support, this is cool with me but I never came to this conclusion after listening to him. According to my understanding he is trying to make a radical youth group which will help him throw away the current government and take over the country to implement his version of Hazrat Umar's Caliphate. What do u say?

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
brother abduttawab, jaza-k-ALLAH for sharing...
another eye opener video clip.
thanks..

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nobody answered my questions: What is Zaid Hamid's Khilafat? How a Khalifa will be chosen? How is he planning to change to system? Is he planing to take over the current government like army do when they bring Martial Law? Does his Khilafat only belong to Pakistan? or Does he want to take over the entire Muslim world?
And please don't take it to heart, I am just trying to learn.

rizwan, you should visit brasstacks.pk, and watch his video or evenwrite to him. He should answer you. but dontexpect a quick reply. he receives 1000's of emails I am sure

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
This does not mean that he is not sincere with pakistan..

sincere with pakistan??? we dont know, but we know one thing without any doubt that he is a LIAR and was a follower of a KAZZAB !!
with these established facts, hamain uski so-called sincerity ka achaar nahi daalna

gazoomartian

sincere with pakistan??? we dont know, but we know one thing without any doubt that he is a LIAR and was a follower of a KAZZAB !!
with these established facts, hamain uski so-called sincerity ka achaar nahi daalna

tumharey munafiq, qatil, and sold out maulvion ka achaar zaroor banao hearty hahahahar!!

Maulvi tawwab saheb. Go and do something constructive like collecting free chicken biryani, halwa, chai, and rasgulla.

By the way I am very curious. Are you the owner, rector, or the chief of AMTKN?? just curious

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you Islamic scholar, historian or judge ? If not then cool down and dont blame and abuse any body. it will come back to you in this world and will be
punished on the day of judgment (Youm-al-kiama), be carefull.

gazoomartian

Are you Islamic scholar, historian or judge ? If not then cool down and dont blame and abuse any body. it will come back to you in this world and will be
punished on the day of judgment (Youm-al-kiama), be carefull.

janab-e-aali, not clear whom have you addressed in your post since there is no target tag. you should press on 'Reply With Quote' OR write like this: gazoo, Are you Islamic scholar, historian or judge ?. This way you will make sure that right person is addressed. thanks buddy

taggtow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This Zaid Kassab is seeking asylum in Iran.
Remember him talking about, "living in dignity, die with honour". All Lies.. Big Lie.
ISI left him high and dry.

gazoomartian

yaar baghairti ki bhee inteha hoti hai...yeh video koi 500 dafa is forum per achuki hai per tum log phir bhee is video ko dikha rahe ho. o bhai tum indians ko aur koi kaam nahee hai kia zaid hamid ke uper keechar uchalne ke ilawa????

bhai jaan, for each time they post here, they get commission from RAW/ATMKN, I thought you knew that

gazoomartian

It is evident by now that Zaid Hamid lied about Moulana Abdur Rehman Ashrafi’s links and friendship with Yusuf Kazab in his video. Moulana Abdur Rehman Ashrafi has already denied these links by issuing a press release:

However, now he has also released a video statement denying all allegations of friendship with Yusuf Kazab:

[SIZE=5.2][/SIZE]??????? ????? ?????? ??? ??????????? ??? ????????? ????????? ???????? ?????? ??????????? (??) ?????? ????????? ???? ?????????????? ????????? ???? ??????????? (??) ??????? ????? ?????? ?????????? ?????? ??????? ???????? ????????? ?????????? ?????? ??????? ?????????????****? ?????? ????????? ???? ????????????? ????????? ???? ???????????

??? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? (??) ?????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ??? ???? ???? ?????? (??) [SIZE=5.2]??? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?????

[/SIZE][SIZE=2.2]When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth", they say: "Why, we only want to make peace!" (11) [/SIZE][SIZE=2.2]Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realize (it) not. (12) [/SIZE][SIZE=2.2]When it is said to them: "Believe as the others believe" they say: "Shall we believe as the fools believe?" Nay, of a surety they are the fools, buy they do not know.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5.2]
[/SIZE]
Fasadion per Allah ki la'nat ho.

Eik baat yar, tum log eik musalman, muhibb-e-watn ki gheebat kar kar key apni akhrat khoob sanbhal rahey ho. Kya jawab dogay tum log Allah key yehan?
[/SIZE]

I noticed Tawaab et al have got together with Indians to attack ZH. And why not, both paid by the same agency, RAW

Last edited:

gazoomartian

????? ? ?????

?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???

??????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???????? ?? ????? ???????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? ?? ???? ???? ??

Zaid Hamid, the only clear alternative, zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

casper

MPA (400+ posts)
If I were in the govt with authority, I would secretly investigate to check if these guys are honest about condemning ZH or they are being paid to disgrace ZH for their bosses. Prosecute them if found guilty of creating fasad

Just my thought

yep i second that

gazoomartian

yep i second that

casper saheb, are you getting logged off frequently when you try to do a post? I know I am. even though I am logged in, it logs me off when I post. Lord only knows what they have done to the forum of some moderator is playing with my Id

casper

MPA (400+ posts)
casper saheb, are you getting logged off frequently when you try to do a post? I know I am. even though I am logged in, it logs me off when I post. Lord only knows what they have done to the forum of some moderator is playing with my Id

salaam, no bro, im not having any probs whats your location

i would not worry about it bro......they so many agents around, we have allah to protect us, and thats all we need

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.