Lies of a liar, Zaid Hamid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProudPakistani

Voter (50+ posts)
Salam to all brothers whether you support Zaid Hamid or Not...

Guys, first thing I would like to suggest is that we should behave while arguing on such matters as we all are educated and Muslims. One of the attributes of a Muslim is that if he argues, he argues with reason and don't get angry or lose patience and even if he is right, he never tries to enforce his opinion on others. It's good to discuss things and give arguments and make your point with a reason and evidence. But that's it. We should not start fighting or blaming others being RAW, CIA or MOSAD agents if they don't agree to your personal opinion.
So, please realize that we all are Muslims and Pakistanis and we are the young generation of this country. No two men always agree on all things. There are always differences of opinion and as Muslims, we should be open to it and respect everyone's opinion. And if we think that the other guy is at wrong, we should only give our point of view with good reason and reliable evidences and should leave the matter to that person whatever he thinks of that. I am really sorry and disappointed to see that in every discussion regarding Zaid Hamid, people on both sides (in favor of ZH and Against him) get emotional, angry and sometimes Abusive. This is not the way Muslims or even educated persons should talk to each other.

As for my personal opinion, I used to like Zaid Hamid especially his TV program on Muslim History talking about popular Muslim Generals like Hazrat Khalid Bin Waleed (R.A.). I still like his vision to promote a sense of one nation for Pakistan. But there are few things which I don't like (in my opinion, with great respect if you don't agree) about Zaid Hamid:

1- His unrealistic and over emotional speeches especially targeting India that we will win Delhi and do this and do that. I personally think that at this very moment, we as Pakistanis should first admit that we have done many things wrong. We have problems which we need to solve sooner rather than later. We need to do serious efforts to eliminate Corruption from our society, give equal rights to everyone living in the country especially to people in Balochistan, Tribal Areas, South Punjab and Rural Sindh, bring all Muslim sects closer by leaving everyone's faith with himself and more focusing on the practical aspects of Deen (Tolerance, Justice, Honesty, Be Punctual in Prayers (Namaz), pay Zakat, bring honest leaders at local and national level and make them answerable to their people etc.).
We should admit that our society is breaking down and we need to build the society first on Islamic principles.
The point is, instead of giving emotional speeches and threats to other countries, we first need to correct ourselves. And first thing is that WE should admit that we have problems and we need to address them. We all used to laugh at the way some Indian News Channels used to talk about Pakistan in an emotional and unrealistic way. Have we not started doing the same thing?

2- Second and more importantly, Zaid Hamid link with Yousaf Kazzab. I have a problem with it because it is a very serious matter which is about my faith. When I first heard that speech of Yousaf Kazzab which he delivered in some house in Lahore and the things he said about himself and about Zaid Hamid and then Zaid Hamid speaking and praising Yousaf Kazzab, all that was a shock for me. One can easily recognize the voice of Zaid Hamid in that audio. After that, when this issue came in the media, I was really hoping that Zaid Hamid would admit it that he was inspired by Yousaf Kazzab in the past but now he no longer has anything to do with him and he made a mistake. But surprisingly Zaid Hamid started denying his relationship with Yousaf Kazzab even though there were clear and reliable evidences. And then suddenly he accepted all those allegations and started defending Yousaf Kazzab and abusing all the Ulemas.

So, the point is that people who love Zaid Hamid, they love him because he talks about bringing positive changes to Pakistan. Every Pakistani love this to happen. People who are against Zaid Hamid are not against him because he talks against India, America, Israel, CIA and RAW, or he talks about bringing Islamic law in the country or he wants to revolutionize the Pakistani youth. But they are against him due to his relationship with Yousaf Kazzab which has been proved now that he was given a death sentence for charges of Dawaye-Nabuwat and all the Ulema from all major sects at that time and even now unanimously agree that Yousaf Ali was Kazzab. So, why Zaid Hamid is trying to become a party against all the Ulemas from all major sects and try to confuse people about a matter that has been decided.

Finally I would say this:

If Zaid Hamid is a true Muslim and honest and sincere with his efforts about bringing positive changes to Pakistan, May Allah help him in his mission.

Warm regards to all brothers and please forgive me if anything I said heart anyone's feelings.

Wassalam...

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)

Guys, first thing I would like to suggest is that we should behave while arguing on such matters as we all are educated and Muslims. One of the attributes of a Muslim is that if he argues, he argues with reason and don't get angry or lose patience and even if he is right, he never tries to enforce his opinion on others. It's good to discuss things and give arguments and make your point with a reason and evidence. But that's it. We should not start fighting or blaming others being RAW, CIA or MOSAD agents if they don't agree to your personal opinion.
So, please realize that we all are Muslims and Pakistanis and we are the young generation of this country. No two men always agree on all things. There are always differences of opinion and as Muslims, we should be open to it and respect everyone's opinion. And if we think that the other guy is at wrong, we should only give our point of view with good reason and reliable evidences and should leave the matter to that person whatever he thinks of that. I am really sorry and disappointed to see that in every discussion regarding Zaid Hamid, people on both sides (in favor of ZH and Against him) get emotional, angry and sometimes Abusive. This is not the way Muslims or even educated persons should talk to each other.

As for my personal opinion, I used to like Zaid Hamid especially his TV program on Muslim History talking about popular Muslim Generals like Hazrat Khalid Bin Waleed (R.A.). I still like his vision to promote a sense of one nation for Pakistan. But there are few things which I don't like (in my opinion, with great respect if you don't agree) about Zaid Hamid:

1- His unrealistic and over emotional speeches especially targeting India that we will win Delhi and do this and do that. I personally think that at this very moment, we as Pakistanis should first admit that we have done many things wrong. We have problems which we need to solve sooner rather than later. We need to do serious efforts to eliminate Corruption from our society, give equal rights to everyone living in the country especially to people in Balochistan, Tribal Areas, South Punjab and Rural Sindh, bring all Muslim sects closer by leaving everyone's faith with himself and more focusing on the practical aspects of Deen (Tolerance, Justice, Honesty, Be Punctual in Prayers (Namaz), pay Zakat, bring honest leaders at local and national level and make them answerable to their people etc.).
We should admit that our society is breaking down and we need to build the society first on Islamic principles.
The point is, instead of giving emotional speeches and threats to other countries, we first need to correct ourselves. And first thing is that WE should admit that we have problems and we need to address them. We all used to laugh at the way some Indian News Channels used to talk about Pakistan in an emotional and unrealistic way. Have we not started doing the same thing?

2- Second and more importantly, Zaid Hamid link with Yousaf Kazzab. I have a problem with it because it is a very serious matter which is about my faith. When I first heard that speech of Yousaf Kazzab which he delivered in some house in Lahore and the things he said about himself and about Zaid Hamid and then Zaid Hamid speaking and praising Yousaf Kazzab, all that was a shock for me. One can easily recognize the voice of Zaid Hamid in that audio. After that, when this issue came in the media, I was really hoping that Zaid Hamid would admit it that he was inspired by Yousaf Kazzab in the past but now he no longer has anything to do with him and he made a mistake. But surprisingly Zaid Hamid started denying his relationship with Yousaf Kazzab even though there were clear and reliable evidences. And then suddenly he accepted all those allegations and started defending Yousaf Kazzab and abusing all the Ulemas.

So, the point is that people who love Zaid Hamid, they love him because he talks about bringing positive changes to Pakistan. Every Pakistani love this to happen. People who are against Zaid Hamid are not against him because he talks against India, America, Israel, CIA and RAW, or he talks about bringing Islamic law in the country or he wants to revolutionize the Pakistani youth. But they are against him due to his relationship with Yousaf Kazzab which has been proved now that he was given a death sentence for charges of Dawaye-Nabuwat and all the Ulema from all major sects at that time and even now unanimously agree that Yousaf Ali was Kazzab. So, why Zaid Hamid is trying to become a party against all the Ulemas from all major sects and try to confuse people about a matter that has been decided.

If Zaid Hamid is a true Muslim and honest and sincere with his efforts about bringing positive changes to Pakistan, May Allah help him in his mission.

Warm regards to all brothers and please forgive me if anything I said heart anyone's feelings.

Wassalam...

well said

jkk

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Wassalam...

Reply to your RED lines: They are NOT opposing because ZH had any friendship with Yousuf Ali. They are opposing him because they are being paid by RAW to discredit him because with khiliafat in palce, they will loose most, including the political parties. Yousuf is just an excuse of a reason. have you noticed that otehr than AMTKN nobody is else at the forefront condemingb ZH? Do you really think AMTKN is the sole alambardar of islam? and Nobody else is? Do you know that once ZH declares disassociation from any kazzab, he is suppsoed to be left alone by fatwa?

If i declare my allegiance with Allah and his Rasul (s.a.w.) , I am not supposed to be condemned anymore. Have you ever read anywhere Muhammad (s.a.w.) saying to, say, hazrat Ali (ra) 'Hey Ali you were kafir before'?? (nauzobillah). Once Ali (ra) embraced Islam n the hand of aqa (s.a.w) he was all innocent and as per Allah's sying in Quran, Ali's (ra) all sins were washed off.

i am sure the maulvis know about this too. so why they are still bashing ZH? here are the tangible reasons, you be the judge:

1. AMTKN arranged the murder of innocent Yousuf Ali in prison. YES even a kazzab is innocent in jail in terms of murders. No body has right to kill an inmate. Hanging is the job of courts. If you were convicted, would you appreciate if some one kills you in jail? Where did the fellow Tariq got a loaded gun to kill him? Who gave him that or arranged for it? AMTKN had a financial deal worth 1crore ruppees that went sour, and Yousuf was involved in it. Also, because yousuf was wrong convicted by a session court (lowest level of court) Yousuf was gonna take the case to the sharia court. So they decided to kill him before that to cover up. the maulvis have a lot explaining to do. Now you know why they have unleashed their paid recruits to discredit ZH because their conscience is haunting them. ZH, it is believed, will prosecute them if he comes in office.

2. CIA/RAW know of the maulvis weaknesses. They found this wonderful opportunity to blackmail them. thats why we dont see any recruits from any other majlis unleashed here. We already know that our maulvis can be bought dime a dozen, and even free if they have record to hide.

3. the maulvis at AMTKN are munfaqeens. they want ZH to go to their office and 'confess', apologize, and seek blessing from them. Do you know that this act of asking ZH to do that, is very much in line with the Roman Catholic church? "Sinners' go to priests and 'confess' their sins and the priests father washes their sins off. Thats what they want ZH to do. This is called ANA, GHROOR, shaitanat. Look at the faces of the maulvis, the black beard and toofani, absolutely no noor on faces.

Its nothing new that when ever some good Muslims attempts to bring the Ummah in line with Allah and rasul (s.a.w.) his is disgraced by our own people for shaitan is among us.

Zaid Hamid, the only clear alternative, zindabad

Pakistan Paindabad

aftabshah

Councller (250+ posts)
Mr. Zaid hamid is good person and you pleople, son of paid agents of .... stop ur propa****a against a good leader.

Jo quom apny leaders ki qadar nahi kerti osay zardari jaisy leader miltay hain, then why cring if azab comes on ur head.

omerkuwait

Councller (250+ posts)
yar mayray bhaioo aik baat batoo jaisa k uss per ilzam lagatay hoo chaloo maan laytay hain k tum nay CUP JEET LIYA hai usay kazab say connect ker k magar aik baat bataoo k agar kooe sachay dil say touba ker lay tou phir kia kahoo gay uss k baray mai MAAF Kernay walee ALLAH KE zaat hai so kisi per media say sunee sunaee baat per ilzaam mat lagoo aur apne zubaan aur haath apnay leye safe rakhoo. bubye

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mr. Zaid hamid is good person and you pleople, son of paid agents of .... stop ur propa****a against a good leader.

Jo quom apny leaders ki qadar nahi kerti osay zardari jaisy leader miltay hain, then why cring if azab comes on ur head.
May be azab is directly proportional to zardari and inversely proportional to zh. :)

gazoomartian

yar mayray bhaioo aik baat batoo jaisa k uss per ilzam lagatay hoo chaloo maan laytay hain k tum nay CUP JEET LIYA hai usay kazab say connect ker k magar aik baat bataoo k agar kooe sachay dil say touba ker lay tou phir kia kahoo gay uss k baray mai MAAF Kernay walee ALLAH KE zaat hai so kisi per media say sunee sunaee baat per ilzaam mat lagoo aur apne zubaan aur haath apnay leye safe rakhoo. bubye

yehi main bhi kahta hoon

یہی میں بھی کہتا ہوں بھائی -
جب حضرت علی
(ر ع) نے ایمان قبول کیا تو نبی صاھب pbuh نے کبھی کہا ' علی ! تم پہلے کافر تھے ؟
nauzo billah

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
yehi main bhi kahta hoon

یہی میں بھی کہتا ہوں بھائی -
جب حضرت علی
(ر ع) نے ایمان قبول کیا تو نبی صاھب pbuh نے کبھی کہا ' علی ! تم پہلے کافر تھے ؟
nauzo billah
aapkey comments daikh kr lagta he aap abi school me parhtey ho.uncle jee kuch to seekh hee leta he insan 59 saloon me ........chatting k ilava.

vesey aapka ZH kb kehta he k usney koiee ghalti kee vo to yousaf kazzab ko mystic manta he.

us ne yousaf kazzab ki khatir takmeel e paistan ka program khrab kr diya.

us ne yousaf kazzab ki khatir chashm deed gavahoo ki baat nhi manee.

us ne yousaf kazab ki khatir adalat k faisley se inkar kr diya or pakistan ki adalto ko gher shariee keh diya sufi mohammad ki tarha.

Last edited:

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
If I were in the govt with authority, I would secretly investigate to check if these guys are honest about condemning ZH or they are being paid to disgrace ZH for their bosses. Prosecute them if found guilty of creating fasad

Just my thought

uncle jee jb is mulk ki adalat ne yousaf ko kazzab declare kr diya he to konsi investigation krva rahey ho pehley kanoon ka to ihteram kro.

konsey insaaf ki baat kr rahey ho khud adalto ka inkaar ulema ka inkaar koiee naya mazhab naya kanoon bnana he kia.

pehley ye investigation krvao k aik defence analyst k peechey kis ka haath he iskey paas itna paisa kahan se ata he isko sarkari protocol kion milta he.???

or iskey paas konsa alaa he jis k zareeey ye fasadi ka laqab ata krta he.kis ne isko ikhteyaar diya he k pakistan k ander muslamano k ander fasaad create krey.???/

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
he is more sincere with Pak than 99% of Pakistanis.

Zaid Hamid, the only alternative
Pakistan Paindabad

lagta he uncle jee aap yousaf kazzab k puraney follower hain ya qadianee hain.

kionkey naujavano ki to samhaj atee he lakin 59 saal ka insaan ......ho nhi sakta.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
mannoo, I am pakistani and not an ISI agent like ur beloved ZH.
Your telling won't shut me up.

Brother hm pakistani hain koi kazzabian uth k hmain kion RAW ka agent kahey.

saaf zahir he is ZH ka maqsad pakistan k najavano me nafrat phelana he inko khatm e nabuvat or islam se dore rakhna he or sirf iqbal k shair suna kr bewakoof bnana he ta k ye apas me hi aik doosrey ko bura bhala kehtey rahen.

nateeja aap or hm daikh rahey hain ZH k followers aik jhootey nabi ka difa kr rahey hain abb inkey eeman ka kia haal he vo to Khuda hi janey.

doosra jo ZH ko nabi ka darja na dee yani jo ZH kahey vo haq he jo ye na maney vo fasadi he indian agent he.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
another RAW AGENT..

vo hadyt abb yaad nhi atee jo ZH k difa k liaey istemaal krtey they k kisi k jhoota honey k liaey itna hi kafi he k bila tehkeek baat agey phela dey.

tell me aap ke paas kia suboot he k vo RAW ka agent he agar nhi to phir ye hadyt aap pe fit agaiee he

gazoomartian

aapkey comments daikh kr lagta he aap abi school me parhtey ho.uncle jee kuch to seekh hee leta he insan 59 saloon me ........chatting k ilava.

vesey aapka ZH kb kehta he k usney koiee ghalti kee vo to yousaf kazzab ko mystic manta he.

us ne yousaf kazzab ki khatir takmeel e paistan ka program khrab kr diya.

us ne yousaf kazzab ki khatir chashm deed gavahoo ki baat nhi manee.

us ne yousaf kazab ki khatir adalat k faisley se inkar kr diya or pakistan ki adalto ko gher shariee keh diya sufi mohammad ki tarha.

Lahore ka session judge [hilar][hilar] least experienced and at the bottom of the rank of judges.

He shouldnt have even hear the case of profile as high as this. You LOOOOOOOOSE buddy

just one question then I will stop replying to your post. What your education level?

Status
Not open for further replies.