Lies of a liar, Zaid Hamid

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
shrf390 said:
say something like this about and modrator will not post it. i feel [altaf] is protected modrators here
if not why not post about [altaf]

QADIANIS ARE NOT KAFIR

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bk7yRdOnI4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

WOW Altaf, you are full of hot air

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
rizwan1003 said:
furry87 said:
rizwan1003 said:
From this forum I have concluded that those who love Zaid Hamid also follow Imran Khan. Is that true?

100 percent, we follow what they believe in.

Isn't that bit confusing for you guys? Because both have conflicting views, Zaid Hamid wants to bring Khilafat in Pakistan and Imran Khan wants to bring pure Democracy on the model of European countries like Switzerland and Sweden. What do u say about this?
Can you please Define Imran khan's democracy ??? Does he not ask for a welfare state?? do he not ask for the rich to pay more tax, does he not ask for free education and health care?? do he not ask for an end to corruption , there is no contradiction in our mind because we want a just and patriotic leader who will not have any swizz cases or murder cases.He does not want a swedem type democracy where women can parade around naked and guys can have 5 kids with out marriage, and i know u dont really believe that he wants a purely american style democracy...If you listen to both men you will see there is no contradiction. First you have to know what khilafat is, then you have to know what true democracy is ...A khalifa can be democratic...i do not understand why we put so much emphasis on words that do not have a clearly defined meaning , a khalifa can run the state anyway he chooses fit with in the guide lines of islam...we do not ask women to wear burqas or force people to islam or force them to pray ,we do not ask for women to be locked up in their homes and not have an education ,we do not stop them for have a career...The khilafat and democracy we think of is way different then the picture painted in ur heads already.
Islam is not implemented by force, we only ask for the traitors and murderers to be accountable, we ask for the minimization of corruption and of corrupt people runnign our country. These are the same things you hope for but for some reason you guys are trying to shoot down the very people who can make a difference. We do not wish for anythingn to them (IK or ZH) to elected as leaders but we love them for making and effort and standing up for the people of this country like no one else has. You might be okay with these crooks Zardari nawaz pml q mush mqm jui anp but we would rather die than call any of these murderers as our leaders. Non of them has even passed the 10th grade, sarey jahil hain.

kkhan

I don't know why administrator uploads video of highly controversial Z. Hamid video.
The why he defended Yousaf Kazab is really stupid. Mr Z. Hamid ideology about khalafat resembles to Yousaf Kazab.
I request the administrator to avoid all videos abt Z Hamid.

gazoomartian

kkhan said:
I don't know why administrator uploads video of highly controversial Z. Hamid video.
The why he defended Yousaf Kazab is really stupid. Mr Z. Hamid ideology about khalafat resembles to Yousaf Kazab.
I request the administrator to avoid all videos abt Z Hamid.

khan saheb, for one banning videos of ZH would be censor, which I am sure dont want because at some point in time your favorite video, what ever it may be, would be banned.

second: how would the admin guage, which VDo should be removed w/o affecting the members?

They should only ban anti Pakistani VDO because they dont do that either even tho its a Pak site. If they keep banning, there will be nothing left

Trust me, there are more controversial figures than ZH :D

rizwan1003

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
furry87 said:
rizwan1003 said:
furry87 said:
rizwan1003 said:
From this forum I have concluded that those who love Zaid Hamid also follow Imran Khan. Is that true?

Isn't that bit confusing for you guys? Because both have conflicting views, Zaid Hamid wants to bring Khilafat in Pakistan and Imran Khan wants to bring pure Democracy on the model of European countries like Switzerland and Sweden. What do u say about this?
Can you please Define Imran khan's democracy ??? Does he not ask for a welfare state?? do he not ask for the rich to pay more tax, does he not ask for free education and health care?? do he not ask for an end to corruption , there is no contradiction in our mind because we want a just and patriotic leader who will not have any swizz cases or murder cases.He does not want a swedem type democracy where women can parade around naked and guys can have 5 kids with out marriage, and i know u dont really believe that he wants a purely american style democracy...If you listen to both men you will see there is no contradiction. First you have to know what khilafat is, then you have to know what true democracy is ...A khalifa can be democratic...i do not understand why we put so much emphasis on words that do not have a clearly defined meaning , a khalifa can run the state anyway he chooses fit with in the guide lines of islam...we do not ask women to wear burqas or force people to islam or force them to pray ,we do not ask for women to be locked up in their homes and not have an education ,we do not stop them for have a career...The khilafat and democracy we think of is way different then the picture painted in ur heads already.
Islam is not implemented by force, we only ask for the traitors and murderers to be accountable, we ask for the minimization of corruption and of corrupt people runnign our country. These are the same things you hope for but for some reason you guys are trying to shoot down the very people who can make a difference. We do not wish for anythingn to them (IK or ZH) to elected as leaders but we love them for making and effort and standing up for the people of this country like no one else has. You might be okay with these crooks Zardari nawaz pml q mush mqm jui anp but we would rather die than call any of these murderers as our leaders. Non of them has even passed the 10th grade, sarey jahil hain.

No man, don't get personal with me. I never said I am against your beloved Imran Khan or even your Self acclaimed Defense Analyst Zaid Hamid. I am just trying to know that what he is planing to do. Don't worry about Imran Khan we can discuss that later. But Can you tell me what is Zaid Hamid's Khilafat? How a Khalifa will be chosen? How is he planning to change to system? Is he planing to take over the current government like army do when they bring Martial Law? Does his Khilafat only belong to Pakistan? or Does he want to take over the entire Muslim world?
And please don't take it to heart, I am just trying to learn.

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
A must read:
2010-03-23.gif

gazoomartian

Mujahid said:
size=150]???????? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ???? 85? ??? ???? ??? 86? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? 2003? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?????? ??? ??????? ?? ????????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ???????? ?? 11/9???? ????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???
ARTICLE BY PROF. MOHI-U-DIN
DAILY AUSAF
http://www.dailyausaf.com/edi_detail.ph" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... &art_id=31" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/size]

If I were in the govt with authority, I would secretly investigate to check if these guys are honest about condemning ZH or they are being paid to disgrace ZH for their bosses. Prosecute them if found guilty of creating fasad

Just my thought

rizwan1003

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Nobody answered my questions: What is Zaid Hamid's Khilafat? How a Khalifa will be chosen? How is he planning to change to system? Is he planing to take over the current government like army do when they bring Martial Law? Does his Khilafat only belong to Pakistan? or Does he want to take over the entire Muslim world?

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
waseemmanno said:
msohailshah said:
Emotional Blackmailer aur Liar ZH kay ghubaray say hawaa nikal gai hai. Abhi bhi uskay supporters Yusuf Kazzab ko innocent prove kar rahay hain.

Indian Agent shut up and get lost.

@waseem mano pakistan is in trouble because pakistan has allahamdullila lot of peoples like you living in there........................you got light mind....or u can say kacha demagh......and people like Zaid Hamid know that very well and they talk according to ur emotions which make u feel good for them..................but in real ZH are from those people who have certain kind of agenda...i use to be a big fann of ZH but if u analyis he is changing with time...what he start he is not there.....now see if u ask him or any one ask him any question,,,,he reply allah mujh say yeh answere delwara hai........people like yousuf kassab there is so many people like yousuf ali kasab in past and they start the same way he did and slowly when they realize that people are following them blindly the start there real busniess.....business which they are assigned for..........and intresting thing is that he was related with that yousuf ali kasab....he has admitted in one interview but make some excused in between.....but normaly if some one ask him about yousuf ali kassab he ignore that answere or try to runaway......if some relate you with some like yousuf ali kassab how will ur respond....and see how ur ZH respond.......my onley request is that stop people calling indian agent without know about them and if u think ZH is a good islamic scholar and u are following him then ur action has to islamice ,,,,the way u are blaming and claiming about peopls and calling them indian agent dosnt look a good attitude....one more thing there is a women her name is Maria B she is write hand of ZH she is a big fashion designer...and if u go on youtube just search and see what kind fashion she is producing...and she claim on her one interview that she is with ZH because ZH is a real muslim who told her that she can do whatever she want .....the fashion shows half nacked she is producing all are acceptable ZH is giving him all the permison and that is why she think he is a real muslim...now who gave that authority to ZH to do this kind of fatwa.......iam not critisizing what maria b is doing its a open world any one can do whatever they want but pls dont relate those things with islam and ZH is relating those tihngs with islam otherwise he has a rite to do any thing he wants ...Waseem mano doet get that much agrassive for some one u dont know much about.............

sixer

Citizen
who is this man zaid hamid??? why u disscuss so much him .what a pity u pps have so many problems but keep urself busy on an idiot.i don,t know who can educate u [wall]

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
abduttawwab said:
A must read:

lijyeye, ub ummat waley bhi hadeeth bayan karney lagey

the Best News paper LOL

this post is too long boring, I read only first paragraph

@gazoomartian wow u said its boring ,,,u read only first paragraph...........this is the problem u guyz dont read and dont try to collect facts..........that is why people like Zhaid Hamid make you guyz fool..or gumhrah kartey hain tumlogoko.......agar sahi cheezon ko parh lo or apney ander thori ucle paida karo thori maturity laoo tu Zahid hamid jasey log kabhi bhi tum log ko bewaqoof an buna sakain,,,lack of knowdelge about islam is the reason of popularity of someone like Zahid Hamid

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
@gazoo

brother its not as boring as you think. Read the whole thing. Its quite interesting. Its your right not to agree with the author though.

From Zaid Hamid to Zaid Zaman Hamid to Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid. My foot!!! Jhoota Syed.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
rizwan1003 said:
furry87 said:
rizwan1003 said:
furry87 said:
rizwan1003 said:

No man, don't get personal with me. I never said I am against your beloved Imran Khan or even your Self acclaimed Defense Analyst Zaid Hamid. I am just trying to know that what he is planing to do. Don't worry about Imran Khan we can discuss that later. But Can you tell me what is Zaid Hamid's Khilafat? How a Khalifa will be chosen? How is he planning to change to system? Is he planing to take over the current government like army do when they bring Martial Law? Does his Khilafat only belong to Pakistan? or Does he want to take over the entire Muslim world?

Lol im not getting personal this is just how i talk , and it always seems like im shouting or being agressive but im really not.His khilafat is only for pakistan but his vision is for the whole muslim world to be united, i have no idea how this will come about and i only tell you how i think thsi will come about...
One day we might have overwhelming support and we can form a party and run for elections or the assemblies can decide on their own due to public pressure that they want to change the system. Or enough of our people can occupy the assembly seats to change the direction of the system. I really dont know how it is going to be done all i know is that i support his message and if he was indeed a khalifa of a kazzab than i condemn his actions but i still would believe in his message of a pakistan based on the principals set by Hazrat Umar. You can call it khilafat , democracy , capitalism ,tom dick harry. My sympathies lie with the pakistanis and the under privileged ones especially. Now you may be against zaids past or his personality and how he attacks the jews and the indians but you cannot be against his vision for pakistan.

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
Nawaz09 said:
gazoomartian said:
abduttawwab said:
A must read:

the Best News paper LOL

@gazoomartian wow u said its boring ,,,u read only first paragraph...........this is the problem u guyz dont read and dont try to collect facts..........that is why people like Zhaid Hamid make you guyz fool..or gumhrah kartey hain tumlogoko.......agar sahi cheezon ko parh lo or apney ander thori ucle paida karo thori maturity laoo tu Zahid hamid jasey log kabhi bhi tum log ko bewaqoof an buna sakain,,,lack of knowdelge about islam is the reason of popularity of someone like Zahid Hamid

@Nawaz09
well said brother

gazoomartian

dukelondon said:
@gazoo

brother its not as boring as you think. Read the whole thing. Its quite interesting. Its your right not to agree with the author though.

From Zaid Hamid to Zaid Zaman Hamid to Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid. My foot!!! Jhoota Syed.

I usually do not entertain literature coming outta fasadis. thats just me

ahsan

Citizen
abduttawwab said:
Another lie of the liar unleashed: (SubhanAllah)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_d-PPedI0U[/video]

Those two inverviews are there caz Mr. Zaid used their personalities and recognition to prove himself Right... In one he said "Molana Ashraf is alive and Ask him". [clap] [clap]

Abdul Tawwab you have proved yourself.. Dont bring anymore evidences...Its making ppl furious [anger] .. Stop sprinkling salt on their fresh wounds.... Right now they wont accept anyone, there will be Ayeee Bayeee Shaaeeee for every irrelevant person. Give 'em time to understand things and "Recover".... Let the lawa explode.... will be peace after...Insha-Allah...

gazoomartian

Nawaz09 said:
gazoomartian said:
abduttawwab said:
A must read:

the Best News paper LOL

u read only first paragraph: I didnt want to read that either

this is the problem u guyz dont read and dont try to collect facts: what makes you so RIGHT and otehrs so WRONG

that is why people like Zhaid Hamid make you guyz fool..or gumhrah kartey hain tumlogoko: notreally. itsquiet opposite. Instead of maing me fool, he has opened my eyes. Instead of gumrah, alhamdulillah he has made my Iman even more pukhta (strong). However YOu and YOUR maulvis are trying to 'gumrah' me. And inshaAllah they will fail like Roman catholic priest and a num tried to convert me and failed. Tell your fasadis and munafiq maulvis that they dont amount too much to me. tell them also to repent and ask Allah for His forgiveness for you never know how long they will live. Mufti Jalalpuri died w/o notice.
Tum bhi tauba karo aur fasad ne phailao on behalf of uneducated and munafiq maulvis

agar sahi cheezon ko parh lo or apney ander thori ucle paida karo thori maturity laoo tu Zahid hamid jasey log kabhi bhi tum log ko bewaqoof an buna sakain,,:

I have already read a saheeh cheez, from A to Z two times with Urdu tarjuma. In case you do not know, its called Qur'an-e-majeed wa furqan-e-hameed. you should start reading Urdu translation also. ho sakta hai Allah tumharey parhney ko qubool karley aur dil sey munafqat aur fasad door kardey. Uskey lyeye yeh kaam koi mushkil naheen. ne bhoolo key: waAllah-u-la yuhibb-ul-fasad. tumhein in fasads ka bahut jald jawab dena hoga. InnaAllah-a-saree-ul-husaab

I am more mature than you are. I have been around a lot longer in this world than probably YOU.
ZH has not fooled me. He has made me more knowledgeable and smarter, however you and your maulvis are sure attempting to confuse ME and others. tell them to get lost. they are jealous that they do not have wisdom and knowledge like ZH does and they do not have eloquence in speech as ZH does.

lack of knowdelge about Islam is the reason of popularity of someone like Zahid Hamid:
are you suggesting you are more educated than others? You do know this is called ghoroor aur ghoroor aur takabbur ka sazawar sirf Allah hai, not even prophets (PBUAOT). Allah sey ma'afi mango abhi
I am glad you admit the popularity of ZH, I wish I could sau the same about bosses at the Tahaffuz...in last 5 hours fan count of ZH on facebook has risen but 350. Are you pissed and jealous now??

I hope I have clarified my position and given you proper and satisfactory response.

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad
Munafeqeens Murdabad

Status
Not open for further replies.