Lies of a liar, Zaid Hamid

Status
Not open for further replies.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
msohailshah said:
Dear ZH followers , You should take medicine to cure your paranoia with RAW and your unhealthy fascination with ZH.

HAHAHAHAHAH Very happy so see you wide and clear. Fuck off Indian loser and there is no paranoia problems with Pakistanis you better cure your phobia from Zaid Hamid and ISI. but you cant help it as you know they will kick ur ass!

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
abduttawwab said:
Another lie of the liar unleashed: (SubhanAllah)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_d-PPedI0U[/video]

Bloody Raw Agent
Keep barking and get Millions of so called Molvis we are firm with Zaid Hamid

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
furry87 said:
haha choro in amrikion ko waseem bhai , sari musharraf ki auladein hain...Inhein to Dr Israr bhi terrorist legta hai. Un ki baat pe yakeen nahi kerein ge lekin taliban ki baat zurur maan lein gein.

I think if ZH migrates to london and then starts to direct all his followers from there, donations from all his followers sent to him to live a lavish life style, that probably would give him more credibility!

qurat

Voter (50+ posts)
abduttawwab said:
Another lie of ZH, unleashed:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuG7IRI-Zas[/video]

hahahahahhaha even a child can see how this video has been made. hahahahaha a crap you loser...
Thanks to Allah I have seen ur face clear. Now I know I am SURE Zaid Hamid is right. Your fake video has proved...hahahahahahaha [hilar]

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
oabz1l.jpg

1zbxrf9.jpg

msohailshah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Zaid hamid has lied to his followers all along and is now defending Yusuf kazzab.
He has easily mislead youth and made them emotional in the guise of Islam and Khilafat.

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
msohailshah said:
Zaid hamid has lied to his followers all along and is now defending Yusuf kazzab.
He has easily mislead youth and made them emotional in the guise of Islam and Khilafat.

very true

S

shagi

Guys why are you waiting for some one like Zahid Hamid. You are having great leaders like Zardari, Nawaz and Altaf and many others. Pakitan is progessing fast with their efforts. Slowly slowly most of the problems will be resolved. So leave worries and enjoy life.

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
??? ??? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ????
?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ????? ??? ??? ??? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ? ?????? ????? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??
?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?

???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???
???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???

?? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ??????
?? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???

rizwan1003

From this forum I have concluded that those who love Zaid Hamid also follow Imran Khan. Is that true?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
abduttawwab said:
It is evident by now that Zaid Hamid lied about Moulana Abdur Rehman Ashrafis links and friendship with Yusuf Kazab in his video. Moulana Abdur Rehman Ashrafi has already denied these links by issuing a press release:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXZr_IjdjGQ[/video]

However, now he has also released a video statement denying all allegations of friendship with Yusuf Kazab:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfIOnSWTwCg[/video]

fa la'natallah-i-alal munafeqeen (ameen)

gazoomartian

abduttawwab said:
qurat said:
abduttawwab said:

FAKE VIDEO MAKER RAW AGENT &*&* OFF WE ARE NOT LISTENING

????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ??? ???????????
Deaf, dumb (and) blind, so they will not turn back.
(Al-Baqara: 18)

fasadi molveon key barey mein:

?????? ??????? ?????? ??????????? ???????? ???????????? ????????? ?????????????? ????????????? ???????? ??????? ???????? Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom
???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???????? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??

gazoomartian

Mujahid said:
??? ??? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ????
?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ????? ??? ??? ??? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ? ?????? ????? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??
?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?

???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???
???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???

?? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ??????
?? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???

tumhari mantiq per main [funnny] raha hoon

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
say something like this about and modrator will not post it. i feel [altaf] is protected modrators here
if not why not post about [altaf]

QADIANIS ARE NOT KAFIR

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bk7yRdOnI4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

rizwan1003

furry87 said:
rizwan1003 said:
From this forum I have concluded that those who love Zaid Hamid also follow Imran Khan. Is that true?

100 percent, we follow what they believe in.

Isn't that bit confusing for you guys? Because both have conflicting views, Zaid Hamid wants to bring Khilafat in Pakistan and Imran Khan wants to bring pure Democracy on the model of European countries like Switzerland and Sweden. What do u say about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.