Lekin - 14th March 2011 - Hasan Nisar, Kamil Ali Agha & Khawaja Asif - Political Turmoil In Pakistan

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kamil Ali Agha is saying if they (PMLN) take poison (PPP) what the problem (N) have if we take the same posion (PPP). Munis Elahi only rob that country for 30 Kroar, its nothing we want to make it with 30 Arab with the help of Rehman Malik.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
When someone invite Kamil Agha in any program, please please arrange duck tape, or cock for him. Its very hard for everyone to keem him quite. I really appreciate his family being living with this kind of person.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If Munis rob 30 kroar, how much Humza Shehbaz has taken out from Pakistan to U.K ? tum jese farighulbaalon ne is mulk ko is haal me laa ke chora he,pata nahi konsi khiaali dunya me rehte ho
Kamil Ali Agha is saying if they (PMLN) take poison (PPP) what the problem (N) have if we take the same posion (PPP). Munis Elahi only rob that country for 30 Kroar, its nothing we want to make it with 30 Arab with the help of Rehman Malik.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
If Munis rob 30 kroar, how much Humza Shehbaz has taken out from Pakistan to U.K ? tum jese farighulbaalon ne is mulk ko is haal me laa ke chora he,pata nahi konsi khiaali dunya me rehte ho
How much?? Loose Character person, answer it..............don't just blame...