Leave Kashmir alone and focus on internal problems: Manmohan tells Pakistan

khawaja86

Banned
u r living in dream world bro, i am also kashmiri and have relatives in azad kashmir, if they come to visit us they say we r going to pakistan, they dont mention city name just say we r going to Pakistan, so plz broden ur mind and for latest just watch ''Awam ki Adalat'' program from AJK, and listen carefully people's questions, if u still put everything on RAW then i can just feel sorry for u

naaah I dont have to spend $1000's just to see what Indian RAW and media are doing there due to our unfortunate weakness. But this weakness is not gonna be for ever. And when its over, boy! you watch out. here comes the Pakistani roaring lions with Ghuzwa-e-hind and subz hilali percham, with the backing of malaekah, and blessing of Allah and his Rasoolpbuh.

Hamari yeh haalat aarzi hai. Allah has not ordained us as 'ashraf-ul-ummat' for nothing. there i a reason behind it. for no matter how bad we are or we have become, we shall RISE again, will pick up Qur'an in one hand and a sword in other. We shall be either Ghazi or Shaheed, either way we shall be winner. inshaAllah

Khwaja saheb, I know you are Indian sympathizer or are Indian, but dont forget that

ہم تو وہ امت ہیں کے ہم جب مسواک منہ میں لیتے ہے تو
ڈر کے مارے ہگ دیا تھا لشکر کفّار نے

Unicorn

Banned
Agreed. What if Pakistan says the same thing to India?
Why don't you guys leave Kashmir and deal with your internal problems.

Its a simple answer Kashmir is part of India and we are not leaving now the ball goes back to Pakistani court.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
even We want to finish finish jamat ul dawah we need 20 years.Pakistan must be very smart with dealing with them.must not finish them but turn them totaly in social work organizatioz as they are doing

This will be a very positive start. In twenty years we can have meaningful disscussions that can lead to agreement.

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
we are as ruling governments has not shown much interest in resolving the Kashmir Issue we are gathering charities funds that is enough for us to eat heartily with that money

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just as india has more problems than Pakistan and they should focus on their internal situation rather than donate money to Afghanistan and Africa. Take care of your own poorest of the poor which are more than the population of Pakistan. Take a leaf out of your own book mr. intelligent preacher!

Shouldn't you be happy for or fellow muslim brothers of Afghanistan that we are helping them. It is in our national interest to avoid Afghanistan falling into stone age again. So India is investing in infrastructure, health and education.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
nahi hum ghass khain gay
hum america kay poon chatay gay
hum corrupt leaders elect karain ga
hum talban ki sorat ma sanp palay gay
hum sara buget army ko dey dain gay
hum apnay logoo ko nainsafi tahana kuchari ma zaleel karain gay
parrr kashmir ko nahi bholay gayyyyy

Very well said.. Pakistan needs to focus on economy and terrorism right now..

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thats a reasonable statement

Well , I feel like this that when ever Indain Foreing Ministry tries to secure and improve ties , Manmohan always sways away . Koi na koi ajeeb statement.

Everybody knows he doesn't want the issued to be ''resolved'' in his govt , so WHY dis Figure it?????

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thats a reasonable statement

I agree its a reasonable statement, but it is half the statement. India should also resiprocate and both India and Pakistan should leave Kashmir alone and let them decide what kashmiris want o do. That has been pakistan's contention for 60+ years, we want plebiscite, we want right for self determination. i don't think hypocrite Manomohan would respond to that.

Unicorn

Banned
I agree its a reasonable statement, but it is half the statement. India should also resiprocate and both India and Pakistan should leave Kashmir alone and let them decide what kashmiris want o do. That has been pakistan's contention for 60+ years, we want plebiscite, we want right for self determination. i don't think hypocrite Manomohan would respond to that.
Reciprocation is done without condition. If India decided to give Pakistan some electricity nothing is expected in return sure Pakistan can reciprocate in own way. This type of relationship works well with countries that have at least reasonable relationship. India and China at times do.

PM in this case is asking Pakistan to eliminate terrorists and their network so that his people can feel secure as a result and appreciate the fact that the country has gone after the non-state actors and a level of trust is developed.

I believe it is a legitimate request by the PM this will empower him or future leaders to take bold steps and have the support of their people.

If it is your believe that India should take Pakistan's assurance that they will go after these terrorists simply will not work.

Before you call PM Hypocrite read the terms of agreement that Pakistan did not live up to. I have mentioned it before.

Last edited:

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shouldn't you be happy for or fellow muslim brothers of Afghanistan that we are helping them. It is in our national interest to avoid Afghanistan falling into stone age again. So India is investing in infrastructure, health and education.

Where was India when Afghanistan was fighting the Syberian Monster?

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Where was India when Afghanistan was fighting the Syberian Monster?
India cannot get involved in all the conflicts in the world unless it is directly affecting. India is not militarily involved in Afghanistan now also.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Who want peace with u ppl.
Kashmir is integral part of India
And no power in the world can take it out.
It is lifeline of your army who swallow major chunk
Of your budget in name fighting India.
Carry on what u do ,stick to Kashmir ....who cares...hahaha

Please spare us the sermons and do what ever rocks your boat! Take care of the seven sisters, Kashmir, Punjab and live your your fools paradise that everything is honkey dorey in india! Who cares!
In a few years the whole world will know when you need more fuel and energy and when you will have no choice but to submit, InshaAllah!

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Reciprocation is done without condition. If India decided to give Pakistan some electricity nothing is expected in return sure Pakistan can reciprocate in own way. This type of relationship works well with countries that have at least reasonable relationship. India and China at times do.

PM in this case is asking Pakistan to eliminate terrorists and their network so that his people can feel secure as a result and appreciate the fact that the country has gone after the non-state actors and a level of trust is developed.

I believe it is a legitimate request by the PM this will empower him or future leaders to take bold steps and have the support of their people.

If it is your believe that India should take Pakistan's assurance that they will go after these terrorists simply will not work.

Before you call PM Hypocrite read the terms of agreement that Pakistan did not live up to. I have mentioned it before.

Kashmiris have been asking the same thing from India for 60+ years to remove your military from Kashmir so that they can also feel safe, and all the raping and killing would stop. You have a very checkerd past. Don't try to act like you guys are some saints. You have very long and very tarnished history. Before you complain about snow on some one else's roof first you must clean the snow from your own door steps. Wake up and smell the reality. Pakistanis know their problems and are trying to solve them too, unfortunately there are some countries trying to create more problems for us and then have the audacity to tell us to do more. You have been caught many times with your hands in the cookie jar, so don't try to be so innocent.

Unicorn

Banned
Kashmiris have been asking the same thing from India for 60+ years to remove your military from Kashmir so that they can also feel safe, and all the raping and killing would stop. You have a very checkerd past. Don't try to act like you guys are some saints. You have very long and very tarnished history. Before you complain about snow on some one else's roof first you must clean the snow from your own door steps. Wake up and smell the reality. Pakistanis know their problems and are trying to solve them too, unfortunately there are some countries trying to create more problems for us and then have the audacity to tell us to do more. You have been caught many times with your hands in the cookie jar, so don't try to be so innocent.

You are entitled to your opinion I disagree.Its between Kashmaris and US.