Leave Kashmir alone and focus on internal problems: Manmohan tells Pakistan

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Between Kashmaris and Indian Govt.

What a hypocrite!

You think raping Kashmiri women and killing Kashmiris is between India nad Kashmiris? No sir, I don't think so, unless some one is a bigot and low lying scum bag with dual standards, which I think most of the Indians are, no one would tolerate this injustice.

Last edited:

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
This will be a very positive start. In twenty years we can have meaningful disscussions that can lead to agreement.
20 years not long time.at least we should have start .lasker is a dicease which can destroy pakistan if not deal tactfully and we must also try to stop them for any attack in india.

Unicorn

Banned
20 years not long time.at least we should have start .lasker is a dicease which can destroy pakistan if not deal tactfully and we must also try to stop them for any attack in india.

I completely agree with you and it should be a win win situation for everyone.

Unicorn

Banned
What a hypocrite!

You think raping Kashmiri women and killing Kashmiris is between India nad Kashmiris? No sir, I don't think so, unless some one is a bigot and low lying scum bag with dual standards, which I think most of the Indians are, no one would tolerate this injustice.

We are what we are.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kashmir is the core issue.Unless this is resolved there can be no peace amogst these two countries under any circumstances.

After the three wars on Kashmir, it is no more a core issue. India ready to accept LOC. Kashmir as independent state is no more a reality under present circumstances. There is every chance it will be become another backyard like Afghanistan.Talking more about Kashmir on religious basis will only aggravate the division between religions, so whatever peace is there now, would be lost. I wish you read what Maulana Abul Kalam Azad has said on religious divide. ( I am not reproducing the speech as this was posted many times in these discussions).

India and Pakistan should work at movement of people across the boundary rather than create more boundaries.

Last edited:

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
even We want to finish finish jamat ul dawah we need 20 years.Pakistan must be very smart with dealing with them.must not finish them but turn them totaly in social work organizatioz as they are doing

I bet if you take 20 years, you will have to deal with not one but many jihadi organizations aka social organizations.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
I bet if you take 20 years, you will have to deal with not one but many jihadi organizations aka social organizations.
you will lose the bet pakistan is changing rapidly now mulah can not make fool
you will see change no more violance can be accepted

usmanjee786

MPA (400+ posts)
kitii naaan fer toon sardaraaan waali gal mar mar kay juttiaan bandaa tooon kad davey terey........by da way all indian polition used to giv anti pakistani statements to get cheap publicity in indian public...........yeh moon aour masoor ki dal..........any indian mole here to comment...?

susspense

Voter (50+ posts)
manmonyaaaaa..... kashmir aasty rooo ryaa....oo ty lubnaa tenuu koi na....asi tery koloo smjh khooo lyaaa........ tyy kadiii nahaa v lyaa kr...inniii booow hai terii india nu wkhtay paye tu....
aqal mut tere chy koi na....kashmir ty asi khichh k le lena wa ..roonda rhyin baad chy...

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
naaah I dont have to spend $1000's just to see what Indian RAW and media are doing there due to our unfortunate weakness. But this weakness is not gonna be for ever. And when its over, boy! you watch out. here comes the Pakistani roaring lions with Ghuzwa-e-hind and subz hilali percham, with the backing of malaekah, and blessing of Allah and his Rasoolpbuh.

Hamari yeh haalat aarzi hai. Allah has not ordained us as 'ashraf-ul-ummat' for nothing. there i a reason behind it. for no matter how bad we are or we have become, we shall RISE again, will pick up Qur'an in one hand and a sword in other. We shall be either Ghazi or Shaheed, either way we shall be winner. inshaAllah

Khwaja saheb, I know you are Indian sympathizer or are Indian, but dont forget that

ہم تو وہ امت ہیں کے ہم جب مسواک منہ میں لیتے ہے تو
ڈر کے مارے ہگ دیا تھا لشکر کفّار نے

جب تیغ نکالی لشکر کرار نے
بد بدا کہ ہگ دیا لشکر کفار نے

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am reading comments from Indian neighbours and thinking deep, Is this a nation which deserves economical growth??? Human rights no value? I am sure these guys are educated people who are responding here.

Great britian did rule Pak-o-hind for more than 20 decades but they were not able to rule on the hearts of Muslims. These guys are taking about 20 years time in occupied kashmir, economical growth and then every thing will be fine. ridiculous

I have no comments more.

Good night.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaraan-e- jahaan kahtay hain Kashmir hai janat
Janat kabhi kafir ko mili hai aur na kabhi milay gi
i really feel pity for people who believe in these stereotype psyche (of stone age).these people who made their country a living hell with their deeds believe they are privileged to jannat ...hahaha
per my communication with GOD,his doors (of haven or jannat) are open for noble souls,peaceful,non-violent,liberated souls...regardless of religion...he treat every body equal and has
designed a horrible hell for those who discriminate at his creation (specially humans)
you people can console yourself and influence some people with low self esteem with these hell /haven stereotype concepts......not those who know him(the almighty) and his beauty.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
What a hypocrite!

No one is saying u tolerate anything,
Come on,don't talk big .if u have muscle power
Come and liberate Kashmir.
Ur slogan from last 63 year ...Kashmir banged a failed state (pak)
Is getting old and dying its natural death.
We really enjoy ur daily show to USA
AB KE MAAR......and they slap hard again at ur face.and u people
Release ur frustration in name of Kashmir....hahaha

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
India cannot get involved in all the conflicts in the world unless it is directly affecting. India is not militarily involved in Afghanistan now also.

U r mistaken , Indai AIDS Nato, on request ....... If u want to confrim , read wikileaks.

usmanjee786

MPA (400+ posts)
its same like mr manmohan u have forgot operation blue star.............butt other sikhs still have dat bad memories and r waiting for good time to strike worlds so called democracy