KPK government best in terms of governance --- PILDAT Survey

AakhirKab

MPA (400+ posts)
Please understand, when it comes to government's performance, it includes institutions like Police, Hospitals, Schools, Waste Mnagement, etc. and not the leaders. There is no denial that KP government performed best in all departments. This is obvious in TV reports and else. Same is the result of the survey as well. Have a look at the detailed report. KP got higher approval rating in almost all government categories. A leader can be more popular (like Shahbaz Sharif if it was true) but it does not mean the government institutions are also performing well which translates into better scoring.

I suggest to look into the report and see how the survey was done. Media just chose to show selective data. It has a lot more in it and in lots of areas PTI performs much better than PML-N.

http://www.pildat.org/publications/...nQualityofDemocracyinPakistan_October2015.pdf

AakhirKab

MPA (400+ posts)
If one tell the truth then we will accept it. Forget about PTI or IK, just ask youself that is it possible that Gen Raheel would be 3rd in Popularity after Joker Brothers.

And Mushi who is almost non existance on ground is more popular than IK whose candidates have just faught PA and NA elections against Fed and Provincial govts and won PA seat and remained runners up by 2443 votes against all the might of Two govts.

I am not sure where you got the data on General Raheel Shareef. The survey only included current political figures. There were no questions in it on Generals Shareef's popularity.

Now, I can see where a leader as an individual can be popular but his party is not even close to that popularity. Survey figures show Musharraf's party has pretty much no recognition. I am not going to debate who is more popular - Imran Khan or Musharraf.

In general, survey results accuracy is +/- 5% so one can say Imran Khan may be more popular than Musharraf as they are very close, popularity wise (just 2% difference).

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I am not sure where you got the data on General Raheel Shareef. The survey only included current political figures. There were no questions in it on Generals Shareef's popularity.

Now, I can see where a leader as an individual can be popular but his party is not even close to that popularity. Survey figures show Musharraf's party has pretty much no recognition. I am not going to debate who is more popular - Imran Khan or Musharraf.

In general, survey results accuracy is +/- 5% so one can say Imran Khan may be more popular than Musharraf as they are very close, popularity wise (just 2% difference).

O man the survey itself says that Raheel is on 3rd ans Mushi is on 4 and you are saying that there was no question about it. I think you have jumped in this boat without even know the surveys out come?

But tell me the reason why Nawaz and Joker-e-Aala are shown so popular? What are their achievments? Had they resolve only one issue of Load shedding even as per their claims in 6 months?

And you say the IK might be little popular than Mushi but why Mushi popularity is shown so high. He should be around 10%.

And give me any single person in the whole media who didn't tell this survey as bogus. Only Potwari and you say it correct.

AakhirKab

MPA (400+ posts)
Survey says where? I have full report of survey in pdf and found nothing on General Raheel Sharif. Here is the link. Show me! No more hear say!! I do my homework dude! Let's see if you did yours.

http://www.pildat.org/publications/...nQualityofDemocracyinPakistan_October2015.pdf

I don't know who is more popular than who and frankly, I care less. If you read my initial post, point I was trying to make was, we have this habit of discrediting anything and everything if the results don't suit us and/or not in our favor - and that is true for all political parties, be it PTI, PML-N, PPP, etc. Looking at the folks who are up in the chain at PILDAT, they are all credible, responsible and appear to be unbiased people!

S.H. Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
We wholeheartedly refuse and reject Paleed survey by PILDAT.
PILDAT is a fraudulent agency, consist of crooks and frauds it's not a credible source to rely upon

KPK govt do not need certification from any fake / fraud organization like PILDAT or any xyz.

KPK govt is by the people and for the people
KPK govt get its credibility certification directly from its people

KPK govt do not need any fraud agency to evaluate its performance and offer certification and rating

PILDAT is not credible agency it is another XACT factory of fake and bogus certifications.
PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN HAVE REJECTED AND TRASHED PILDAT -- FAKE AND FRAUD AGENCY

Last edited:

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Its a strange survey where it says that Performance wise KPK is doing better governance but people are satisfied from Punjab government more than KPK. LOL

How can a person say that KPK government is performing better but we like Punjab Government?

single

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Geo and Pildat.

گجر آپ غصے میں اندھے ہو گئے
وہ مقدس نہیں مان رہا پلڈاٹ کو، وو تضادات بتا رہا ہیں،

:lol:

:lol:ہاں بھئی ،پپی پوٹی ،اس رپورٹ کے بعد تو پلڈاٹ مقدس اور پاکیزہ بن گیا ہے نا ؟

Pak1stani

Hey Patwari , did you finish clicking and cleaning in the last thread I tagged you :lol:

Your Kafeels are preparing some more filth for you so be ready for that ;)

Hey P.oti Head
no left it to put more filth in your head...

uturninqlab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

​پلڈاٹ کے احمد بلال محبوب نے معید پیرزادہ کے پروگرام میں وضاحت کر دی تھی کہ اس سروے کے دو حصے ہیں ، میں اس پروگرام کی بات کر رہا ہوں جس کے ایک ٹوٹے کو چلا کر چپڑاسیوں نے حسب عادت جھوٹے پراپیگنڈا کی انتہا کر دی تھی۔
Pildat has no credibility after such manipulated survey.

Pak1stani

Survey has 2 parts or 3 it was highly manipulated by pildat. And the news in this thread is proof of that.

​پلڈاٹ کے احمد بلال محبوب نے معید پیرزادہ کے پروگرام میں وضاحت کر دی تھی کہ اس سروے کے دو حصے ہیں ، میں اس پروگرام کی بات کر رہا ہوں جس کے ایک ٹوٹے کو چلا کر چپڑاسیوں نے حسب عادت جھوٹے پراپیگنڈا کی انتہا کر دی تھی۔

AakhirKab

MPA (400+ posts)
Its a strange survey where it says that Performance wise KPK is doing better governance but people are satisfied from Punjab government more than KPK. LOL

How can a person say that KPK government is performing better but we like Punjab Government?

Not true as you are misstating. You are actually contradicting yourself.

KPK got more votes from people who said they were more satisfied with their provincial government. Data shows that clearly. People in Punjab did not show that level of satisfaction and hence got less votes so their government is not as popular.

What's the confusion here.

Last edited:

AakhirKab

MPA (400+ posts)
O man the survey itself says that Raheel is on 3rd ans Mushi is on 4 and you are saying that there was no question about it. I think you have jumped in this boat without even know the surveys out come?

But tell me the reason why Nawaz and Joker-e-Aala are shown so popular? What are their achievments? Had they resolve only one issue of Load shedding even as per their claims in 6 months?

And you say the IK might be little popular than Mushi but why Mushi popularity is shown so high. He should be around 10%.

And give me any single person in the whole media who didn't tell this survey as bogus. Only Potwari and you say it correct.

Survey says where? I have full report of survey in pdf and found nothing on General Raheel Sharif. Here is the link. Show me! No more hear say!! I do my homework dude! Let's see if you did yours.

http://www.pildat.org/publications/p...ctober2015.pdf

I don't know who is more popular than who and frankly, I care less. If you read my initial post, point I was trying to make was, we have this habit of discrediting anything and everything if the results don't suit us and/or not in our favor - and that is true for all political parties, be it PTI, PML-N, PPP, etc. Looking at the folks who are up in the chain at PILDAT, they are all credible, responsible and appear to be unbiased people!

AakhirKab

MPA (400+ posts)
We wholeheartedly refuse and reject Paleed survey by PILDAT.
PILDAT is a fraudulent agency, consist of crooks and frauds it's not a credible source to rely upon

KPK govt do not need certification from any fake / fraud organization like PILDAT or any xyz.

KPK govt is by the people and for the people
KPK govt get its credibility certification directly from its people

KPK govt do not need any fraud agency to evaluate its performance and offer certification and rating

PILDAT is not credible agency it is another XACT factory of fake and bogus certifications.
PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN HAVE REJECTED AND TRASHED PILDAT -- FAKE AND FRAUD AGENCY

I is obvious as day light who you politically support and the main reason of not accepting the survey results is also very obvious. It is rather shameful that you are disrespecting some very educated, able and experienced folks at PILDAT and actually shows your true self.

Surveys are done by independent organizations just like PILDAT in the rest of the world and all civilized nations take those results constructively to address their weaknesses, instead of discrediting them. Even, if some of the data is questionable, there is still a lot in it to look at. A healthy and open political party would have taken all the 'lessons learnt' and improve their performances.

Well, it will take years to get to that level of maturity I guess, for PTI, PML-N, PPP, MQM, and else - or may be decades if people like you hang around!!

miafridi

Not true as you are misstating. You are actually contradicting yourself.

KPK got more votes from people who said they were more satisfied with their provincial government. Data shows that clearly. People in Punjab did not show that level of satisfaction and hence got less votes so their government is not as popular.

What's the confusion here.

I didn't contradict myself. There are two parts of the survey. One part focused on the best performing government, And the other part on the satisfaction of people over a government.. The first one was won by KPK, While the 2nd won by Punjab.. Now my question was how can a person say "Oh KPK government is performing well(first part) but we like Punjab government more(2nd Part)"?

AakhirKab

MPA (400+ posts)
I didn't contradict myself. There are two parts of the survey. One part focused on the best performing government, And the other part on the satisfaction of people over a government.. The first one was won by KPK, While the 2nd won by Punjab.. Now my question was how can a person say "Oh KPK government is performing well(first part) but we like Punjab government more(2nd Part)"?

You are because one thing (we like xxxx government more) results in the other (government is performing well).

Here is the copy of the whole survey - both parts. Just show me where it shows what you are claiming. Government's performance is based on people's feedback (people like or dislike) so they are interconnected, not separate.

miafridi

You are because one thing (we like xxxx government more) results in the other (government is performing well).

Here is the copy of the whole survey - both parts. Just show me where it shows what you are claiming. Government's performance is based on people's feedback (people like or dislike) so they are interconnected, not separate.

Exactly these two things are interconnected so why the result is different? According to the survey, KPK government is performing better, but according to 2nd part of the survey Punjab Government is more popular... How can one province who is performing better than the other is less popular than the other in the 2nd part of the survey?

http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/paki...terms-of-governance-in-new-pildat-survey-786/

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Stop this lies that you work before any comment. I say this because you are just wasting my time on wrong statements that you didn't see the Name of Raheel Shareef (or Gen Musharaf). I think you should learn how to search something in a doc.

A tip: Instead of reading whole doc just use Ctr + F command and type Raheel or Musharaf...

I did search for you as read Table 67 on Page 227 and on Page 229 it explains the Table so stop further commenting on it.

Bara Aaya falasfer aur genious jaisay hamay pata nahi that how these Paki institutes work?

AakhirKab

MPA (400+ posts)
Stop this lies that you work before any comment. I say this because you are just wasting my time on wrong statements that you didn't see the Name of Raheel Shareef (or Gen Musharaf). I think you should learn how to search something in a doc.

A tip: Instead of reading whole doc just use Ctr + F command and type Raheel or Musharaf...

I did search for you as read Table 67 on Page 227 and on Page 229 it explains the Table so stop further commenting on it.

Bara Aaya falasfer aur genious jaisay hamay pata nahi that how these Paki institutes work?

Needs response to expose you. And the other readers can do the same - to expose you and see who is lying. I asked you about General Sharif, not Musharraf. Go back and read the post again.

On page 227 and 229, Musharraf is listed as a leader. Where is General Raheel Shareef who you claimed is more or less popular compared to whoever?

Ctrl-F trick is old for everyone to know, kiddo.

Grow up and show General Shareef in the doc anywhere. I DARE YOU if you have balls!!!

AakhirKab

MPA (400+ posts)

Here is my previous post, again - in case now you don't even know where to find it.