KPK government best in terms of governance --- PILDAT Survey

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Needs response to expose you. And the other readers can do the same - to expose you and see who is lying. I asked you about General Sharif, not Musharraf. Go back and read the post again.

On page 227 and 229, Musharraf is listed as a leader. Where is General Raheel Shareef who you claimed is more or less popular compared to whoever?

Ctrl-F trick is old for everyone to know, kiddo.

Grow up and show General Shareef in the doc anywhere. I DARE YOU if you have balls!!!

Here is my previous post, again - in case now you don't even know where to find it.

Survey says where? I have full report of survey in pdf and found nothing on General Raheel Sharif. Here is the link. Show me! No more hear say!! I do my homework dude! Let's see if you did yours.

http://www.pildat.org/publications/p...ctober2015.pdf

I don't know who is more popular than who and frankly, I care less. If you read my initial post, point I was trying to make was, we have this habit of discrediting anything and everything if the results don't suit us and/or not in our favor - and that is true for all political parties, be it PTI, PML-N, PPP, etc. Looking at the folks who are up in the chain at PILDAT, they are all credible, responsible and appear to be unbiased people!

I wish I could have laptop now to show you how much competent you are but I am trying to show by Mobile.

Have look at the below Pic and see the Gen Shareef on Number 6 and his rating as 69%. I am doing this from the link (of 400 pages doc) you had provided.

14ac0hz.jpg

AakhirKab

MPA (400+ posts)
I wish I could have laptop now to show you how much competent you are but I am trying to show by Mobile.

Have look at the below Pic and see the Gen Shareef on Number 6 and his rating as 69%. I am doing this from the link (of 400 pages doc) you had provided.

14ac0hz.jpg

Guess I was wrong and you do have balls. My apologies...

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Geo and Pildat.

This is blooming crazy. A government getting thumbs up in 18/28 sections by the people, is only 38% favourable in the eyes of the voters.
And the one which failed in more than passing I e 20/28 section, got 72% approval rating from the people.
This is bonkers.

I am sure people must be liking Chota Gaaaaanj standing in the rain must be getting high approval rating.

Mehboob you are a crook, without shadow of a doubt.