Kia Yeh Qoum Mustahq e Azab Nahin?

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Source: http://urdu.dunyanews.tv/index.php/ur/Pakistan/322947

This news ripped me apart! We all, we all who are not standing against this system and status quo are responsible for this death. This is so painful.

In all other countries, in the civilized world, they nurture, support and motivate they smart and position holder students. In my country, she was forced to commit suicide.

What this news say!

An intelligent student! Asking for her right! Forced to commit suicide. By who? By this corrupt status quo, this system, which was a result of the regin of these zardaris, bhuttos and sharif! Are we so naive? We cant see through it, still support the same parties? I bet, we are the worst of the nations at this point of time in the history Allah has created.

A female position holder student, asking for a female teacher in the girls college, in revenge, the college management and principal didnt sent her admision to appear in the second year examination, committed suicide due to the frustration and mental torture. Why you little girl, why you did that? didnt you know, pakistanis shoudl act like a cat and dog, as we are no better than these animals? how can you ask for your right?

I know, PML N supporters are the worst creatures on earth, with no sense, intelligence, worst form of zehni ghulam and past tareen makhlooq Allah has created. BUt is the following news still does not mean failure of this so called King known as sharif? Lowest in the entire World?
x2176838_27407962.jpg.pagespeed.ic.U3HDeapkcq.webp

Last edited by a moderator:

feeqa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nothing goona happen in this ignorant nation. If she didn't commit suicide she'll get rapped or killed in the name of honour. This is the most unfortunate incident as it not only kill a bright student but her future progressive contributions in this JAHIL Society where religious, political illiterates are our heroes & tell us how to live our lives.

samkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
حضرت علی کہ فرمان کہ کفر کا نظام قائم رہ سکتا ہے مگر ظلم کا نظام قائم نہیں رہ سکتا اور رسول اکرم صلی الله علیہ وسلم کی اس حدیث کہ مطابق جس میں آپ نے یہ فرمایا تھا کہ تم سے پہلی قومیں اس لیے ہلاک ہوگئیں کہ جب ان میں کوئی بڑا آدمی چوری کرتا تو بچ جاتا مگر غریب آدمی کو اسی جرم میں سزا ملتی، ان اقوال کی روشنی میں ہماری تباہی کا فیصلہ ہوچکا ہے اور جیسا کہ نظر بھی آرہا ہے. اکثر جب زلزلہ یا دیگر قدرتی آفات آتی ہیں تو کہا جاتا ہے کہ توبہ کریں. توبہ ضرور کریں مگر توبہ کرنے سےصرف ذاتی گناہ معاف ہوتے ہیں اور آخرت میں آسانی ہوتی ہے . قومی اور اجتماعی تباہی اسی وقت آتی ہے جب نا انصافی کا بدترین نظام نافذ ہو جسکی ایک مثال پاکستان ہے

deviliicious

Senator (1k+ posts)
I do know but since past few years i think electricity issue is artificial and the only reason i can think is to stop Pakistan from growing in industrialization and technology growth. I maybe wrong but we had many opportunities recently to transform our self as technology and industrial Hub of Asia. Due to lack of electricity new entrants are reluctant to invest in Pakistan. People who want to get into SME they hesitate to come back to Pakistan from Abroad.