Khari Baat - 21st April 2011 - Mukhtaraan Maai - Three Important Issues - Must Watch

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
first thing this man mobasher lucman is not credible person at all. He is always behind PML (N). this is because he is the man of musharaf.

secondly if Kim Barker has written about Nawaz sharif then they should deny it and sue Kim barker. if they dont do then this will be counted as truth.

third thing is this that kim barker has written this book long before but why this is comin in front now???? I think now establishment is behind him anyway.

Fourth thing is this I am not Nawaz sharif's fan at all. I am big fan of IK but we have analyze thing in unbiased way.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont want to jump to the conclusion but Mian Nawaz Sharif should explain himself about Kim Barker's allegation which is very very serious .Condalisa Rice in her book made the same kind of allegation on former PM Shaukat Aziz .Angelina jolie came and our PM Gilani tried to play smart , she made the remarks that Mr.gilani should act in "Hollywood".Does our civilian **** have any morality ? I dont think so.

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the Liberal Fascist and NGO brigade: Shame on you

I have already passed my comments on NS saga, here I will comment only on Mukhtaran Mai case.

If what the journalist on the program has said are right, then shame on you Mukhtaran Mai and all those NGO army lead by Farzana Bari from Liberal fascists brigade.

1- There is no way in the world medical examination can prove conclusively the allegations of gang rape after nine days.
2- What Journalist have said is right; she must have taken shower, gone to the toilet for the needful, during these 9 days. How it is possible for the internal and external evidence of rape to still be preserved?
3- Secondly, he said, no DNA evidence was ever collected. In the absence of DNA evidence, how in the world a court can decide, which people were actually involved in the act of the gang rape, as alleged? After lapse of 9 days even the DNA evidence from actual specimen of semen and salvia would remain without corruption. It would be difficult if not impossible to identify the real people.
4- How on earth, without the evidence linking people to actual crime of gang rape, the courts could convict people? It would be travesty of justice to convict anyone without solid proofs. What happened to the dictum, one is innocent until proven guilty?
5- How conveniently Mukhatarn Mai disappeared from the room, never to return again. Shameful behaviour.

Why these NGO accuse the judiciary without valid reasons, in their efforts to show they are very actively to get more funding, enabling the liberal fascist like Ms Bari to maintain her lavish life style?

Will Farzana Bari explain how did she acquire a 10 Crores house in Islamabad? Show her income and taxes she paid?

Problem in Pakistan, people do not use their brains, due to lack of education, but they are quick to believe people, without thinking that these people may have ulterior motives to raise such issues.

Those who are criticising Mubashir are wrong, I am not a fan of his, but it is the Journalist who has explained the whole case and Mukhtaran quickly disappeared as soon as he started to tell that after 8 days her adopted Uncle first mention that she was gang raped. While the case started after allegations were actually levelled against her brother. Shame shame shame.

Jury

first thing this man mobasher lucman is not credible person at all. He is always behind PML (N). this is because he is the man of musharaf.

secondly if Kim Barker has written about Nawaz sharif then they should deny it and sue Kim barker. if they dont do then this will be counted as truth.

third thing is this that kim barker has written this book long before but why this is comin in front now???? I think now establishment is behind him anyway.

Fourth thing is this I am not Nawaz sharif's fan at all. I am big fan of IK but we have analyze thing in unbiased way.
Kim Barker also mentioned about AJMAL QASAB in her book.
So, how old you think this book is.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Supreme court provide Justice only against H.E Mr Zaradari, what about Mukhtaraan Mai, She is not Pakistani

1101223156-2.gif

pak_aus

Senator (1k+ posts)
yar ye both kon bande hain jin ke mutalq barker se ns ne keha k en se friendship ker lo
please if some one knew mention here

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Supreme court provide Justice only against H.E Mr Zaradari, what about Mukhtaraan Mai, She is not Pakistani

I love to hear from those, who specially find it their privellage to open their mouth against H.E Mr Zardari, without going into the depth of reality,

We all knew about this poor lady's case, how come supreme court become so blind that they release all gang rapist and kept only one.

Too bad.

Where is justice.

Is this the justice served by CJ, By ordering to open Swiss Cases, just because H.E Mr Zardari was not in position to reinstead him, so he took it personal and open his all guns against him.

But now credibilty has come out from Supreme Court and CJ after this decision.

And don't forget the role in case of Raymond Davis,I haven't heard any somoto notice from CJ so far.

Justice

Justice

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Supreme court provide Justice only against H.E Mr Zaradari, what about Mukhtaraan Mai, She is not Pakistani

It is a sad example of our judicial system which I believe has got nothing to do with supreme court as they can only follow the law which our parliamentarians (ppp, pmln) have made and agreed in the past and they should review it before many more m
Mukhtaran Mai have been raped in front of many eyewitnesses for asking justice for his 12 year brother who was sodomised.

crankthskunk

the Liberal Fascist and NGO brigade: Shame on you

I have already passed my comments on NS saga, here I will comment only on Mukhtaran Mai case.

If what the journalist on the program has said are right, then shame on you Mukhtaran Mai and all those NGO army lead by Farzana Bari from Liberal fascists brigade.

1- There is no way in the world medical examination can prove conclusively the allegations of gang rape after nine days.
2- What Journalist have said is right; she must have taken shower, gone to the toilet for the needful, during these 9 days. How it is possible for the internal and external evidence of rape to still be preserved?
3- Secondly, he said, no DNA evidence was ever collected. In the absence of DNA evidence, how in the world a court can decide, which people were actually involved in the act of the gang rape, as alleged? After lapse of 9 days even the DNA evidence from actual specimen of semen and salvia would remain without corruption. It would be difficult if not impossible to identify the real people.
4- How on earth, without the evidence linking people to actual crime of gang rape, the courts could convict people? It would be travesty of justice to convict anyone without solid proofs. What happened to the dictum, one is innocent until proven guilty?
5- How conveniently Mukhatarn Mai disappeared from the room, never to return again. Shameful behaviour.

Why these NGO accuse the judiciary without valid reasons, in their efforts to show they are very actively to get more funding, enabling the liberal fascist like Ms Bari to maintain her lavish life style?

Will Farzana Bari explain how did she acquire a 10 Crores house in Islamabad? Show her income and taxes she paid?

Problem in Pakistan, people do not use their brains, due to lack of education, but they are quick to believe people, without thinking that these people may have ulterior motives to raise such issues.

Those who are criticising Mubashir are wrong, I am not a fan of his, but it is the Journalist who has explained the whole case and Mukhtaran quickly disappeared as soon as he started to tell that after 8 days her adopted Uncle first mention that she was gang raped. While the case started after allegations were actually levelled against her brother. Shame shame shame.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

It is a sad example of our judicial system which I believe has got nothing to do with supreme court as they can only follow the law which our parliamentarians (ppp, pmln) have made and agreed in the past and they should review it before many more m
Mukhtaran Mai have been raped in front of many eyewitnesses for asking justice for his 12 year brother who was sodomised.

Then they have no right to sit in the office,

Sorry if these credibles can't provide justice than its good for them to go.

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)

Neech insaaan. dunya ki koi adalat oss waqat tak kuch nahi kar sakti thi jab tak prosecution theek na ho. woh to oss per faisala karein ghay jo un key saminein paish kia jaey gha.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: the Liberal Fascist and NGO brigade: Shame on you

If what the journalist on the program has said are right, then shame on you Mukhtaran Mai and all those NGO army lead by Farzana Bari from Liberal fascists’ brigade.

4- How on earth, without the evidence linking people to actual crime of gang rape, the courts could convict people? It would be travesty of justice to convict anyone without solid proofs. What happened to the dictum, “one is innocent until proven guilty”?

So you are agreed Supreme court has given correct decision? on the base of this jounalist investigation, BTW just see the dawn news channel show on these so called journalist, who could do any thing for their own benefits, so you are not expressing your justice, you are becoming part of this corrupt gang, including Mushtaq Minhas, Rauf Klasra etc etc.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

What if this happened to your Daughter, Sister, Mother than you would accept this journalist review.

munaybhai

Councller (250+ posts)
The Taliban Shuffle': Kim Barker's unforgettable memoir of journalism in Afghanistan

Kim Barker's "The Taliban Shuffle" is a memoir of her seven years covering the war in Afghanistan. Barker will discuss her book Thursday April 28 at Seattle's Elliott Bay Book Co.
By Tyrone Beason
Special to The Seattle Times
Author appearance Kim Barker
The author of "The Taliban Shuffle" will discuss her book at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Elliott Bay Book Co., 1521 10th Ave., Seattle; free (206-624-6600 or www.elliottbaybook.com).

726337374e6b327869747741416f5652

In her fascinating new behind-the-scenes memoir, "The Taliban Shuffle: Strange Days in Afghanistan and Pakistan" (Doubleday, 302 pp., $25.95), the Chicago Tribune's ex-South Asia bureau chief and former Seattle Times reporter Kim Barker uses her experiences as a foreign correspondent to show that the U.S.-led campaign to bring stability to a region that has known only conflict is a fool's errand at best.
Barker's memoir is not intended as a diatribe against the effort in Afghanistan, a country she fell in love with in the seven years she reported from Kabul and other locations in and outside the country. But one can't help but connect the dots as Barker meets unrepentant warlords, watches resentful locals throw rocks at a military helicopter she's riding in, investigates Pakistan's role in the turmoil across the border and constructs a colorful expat life in Kabul that's increasingly detached from the unraveling Afghan society around her.
The Bush administration dropped the ball in Afghanistan after the fall of the Taliban in 2001 by leaving a skeleton crew of U.S. military personnel to secure the peace and prevent the defeated regime from returning.
"The foreigners cheated on Afghanistan," Barker writes early on. "They went to war in Iraq."
The news media also failed Afghanistan.
At first, Barker is sent as a fill-in correspondent, her job essentially "to baby-sit a war that nobody cared about."
She can hardly get a story in her own newspaper.
The adrenaline rush of working in a war zone is too nice a high to walk away from, though. Barker puts relationships with men, friends and her family on the back burner while sprinting from story to story in a region where a rigged election, protest or, more ominously, bombing, always begs for attention.
Work takes a heavy emotional toll. But the irrepressibly spunky Barker soldiers on.
In a perverse way, covering conflict allows Barker to escape her problems. It becomes an all-consuming job, and after a while she can't imagine herself outside of this smoke-and-mirrors world. Her Afghan fixer and translator Farouq, for example, emerges as the most important person in her life.
The most memorable scenes in "The Taliban Shuffle" involve Barker's close encounters with an eccentric cast of Afghan and Pakistani leaders who, for better or worse, America comes to rely on as the situation in Afghanistan worsens.
It's hard to beat the nonsensical utterances of Afghan President Hamid Karzai, who at one point tells Barker he'd like to communicate with the Taliban, but can't find their address.
[HI]Most unforgettable, though, is former Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, whose estate resembles Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch. Barker's hilarious accounts of their weird friendship and his attempt to find a romantic "friend" for her are, by themselves, enough to make this book worth rea[/HI]ding.
All this private foolishness from the region's leaders contrasts vividly with the more serious accounts of government incompetence, attacks and assassinations, rising civilian casualties and a U.S. strategy that remains muddled under the Obama administration, in Barker's view.
While Barker dances "The Taliban Shuffle," a reference to the crazy life she lives overseas, the financial collapse of her paper's parent company threatens to end her own wild psychological trip. (Barker is now a reporter for the public- interest journalism organization ProPublica).
Barker's memoir is what you'd hear if the reporter never turned off the voice recorder between interviews brilliant firsthand outtakes that wind up telling us more about the Afghan debacle than any foreign-policy briefing.

gracehanil

Voter (50+ posts)

Then they have no right to sit in the office,

Sorry if these credibles can't provide justice than its good for them to go.

"زرداری اور اسکے حواری جتنا مرضی بھونک ليں "اين آر او
سے جان چھوٹنے والی نہيں۔

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

Neech insaaan. dunya ki koi adalat oss waqat tak kuch nahi kar sakti thi jab tak prosecution theek na ho. woh to oss per faisala karein ghay jo un key saminein paish kia jaey gha.

hahahaha

Sach suneney ki taab nahi hai to mut parha karo merey bhai, agar yehi kuch tumhari maa behan key saath ho to phir deikhein gey, kaisey is supreme court key huq main bayan do gey.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

"زرداری اور اسکے حواری جتنا مرضی بھونک ليں "اين آر او
سے جان چھوٹنے والی نہيں۔

Yeh NRO bhi waisey hi ghayeb ho gayey ga jaisey doosrey ho gayey.