Khari Baat - 21st April 2011 - Mukhtaraan Maai - Three Important Issues - Must Watch

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: the Liberal Fascist and NGO brigade: Shame on you

So you are agreed Supreme court has given correct decision? on the base of this jounalist investigation, BTW just see the dawn news channel show on these so called journalist, who could do any thing for their own benefits, so you are not expressing your justice, you are becoming part of this corrupt gang, including Mushtaq Minhas, Rauf Klasra etc etc.

Zardafarian

You find it difficult to read? I don't know this journalist, but the fact is Mukhtaran Mai was there, she had the right to reply, but instead as soon as he started to disclose that no allegations were made for 8 days until his adopted uncle announced it in a Friday Sermon, Mai left the room. She never returned.

If someone is gang rapped she wouldn't wait for 8 days, secondly, the medical evidence would be unreliable. Would you be able to tell who raped her without DNA evidence?

Secondly, please tell us, how external and internal evidence of rape can remain untainted for 9 days? Did she visit the toilet in those 9 days and had shower?

Thirdly, why was she allegedly raped on the day, her brother was caught with a girl and accusations were leveled against him?

She had the chance to respond, but she decided not to, instead she used such a weird excuse to be interviewed by BBC.

If I was a judge I would have been deeply unhappy with the evidence and the facts of this case.

I suggest, you stop using personal comments about people's family on such sensitive issue, thanks.

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)
This man Mobasher Lucman is not credible person at all. How he can discuss sensitive issues in the lucrative way. Yellow jurnalism

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
M.Mai victim of apartheid from the beginning till the end. This caste system mirrored
in Islamic way and boomed in feudalistic mentality is the root cause.