Khari Baat - 11th April 2011 - Imran Khan

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
becharay imran ka sub say bara tanna (gali) hum naujawan nasal hi hai. everyone ask" app ko vote kon day ga"
sawal yeh hai kya hum vote dainay jaein gay b keh nahi

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
becharay imran ka sub say bara tanna (gali) hum naujawan nasal hi hai. everyone ask" app ko vote kon day ga"
sawal yeh hai kya hum vote dainay jaein gay b keh nahi

InshAllah, hum sab jaingya or logo ko convince karin gay kay kio unhain bhi IK ko vote dalna chahye. I know people are waiting for election thaz y abhi tak onqalab nahi hai sarkoon per, sab yahi sooch rahy hain kay hum vote say change la sakty hain,,,,, inshallah ab kay election main pak main wo nazara hoga jo kaisi nay pahly na daikha hoga na suna hoga...

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
I want to remind all of IK lovers and PTI lovers that plz send an email, and show your strenght at
[email protected]
mubashair Luqman ask at the end of this programme that he wants to know how many youth are the follower of IK , so go and send your response so he could understand out strength,
every body send this email , it is an election before election..

we will show our power on every forum

SAH1L

Brilliant program by Mubashir Luqman
Imran khan built ONE hospital but sharif baraderan have TWO
BUT Imrans Hopsital money come from public & Sharifs from Corruption !!! (there were recently corruption scandal reports about sharifs hospital in news papers )
One thing is clear imran khan cant become PM until he gets support from other parties/establishment
Imagine that (Inshallah) if tomorrow imran khan is chosen to run the govt ,who will be his ministers ??? who will present his govt on international forums ??? all we know is imran khan imran khan imran khan !!!
IMRAN KHAN NEED TO BRING OUT OTHER FACES OF HIS PARTY AS WELL

NOTE :- I Dont support any political party but no doubt imran khan is a true pakistani leader
MQM have a good agenda but there motivations are corrupt !!! no one should support them until they admit thier mistakes,target killing, extortion ,kidnapping ,torturing there enemies.BRING ALTAF HUSSAIN IN FRONT OF JUSTICE & Face his crimes against Sindi,Punjabi,Pashtun & Sunnis !!!

msmirza007

MPA (400+ posts)
yeha i agree with you,,,every body should respond
I want to remind all of IK lovers and PTI lovers that plz send an email, and show your strenght at
[email protected]
mubashair Luqman ask at the end of this programme that he wants to know how many youth are the follower of IK , so go and send your response so he could understand out strength,
every body send this email , it is an election before election..

we will show our power on every forum

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Let's all of us make sure we vote for Pakistan. Even overseas Pakistanis should go to Pakistan and vote. Will a ticket of $800 to $1,600 not worth if we can contribute towards positive Pakistan? We go to Pakistan and visit our families anyway, why don't we plan it around elections, go and vote for PTI. It is my appeal to all overseas Pakistanis to go and vote for PTI in next elections, by planning your trips accordingly. Just wait for announcement of next elections and then please go. Same appeal to local Pakistanis esp. young generation. Let's get out of our comfort zones, go to polling booths and vote. Also, please make sure well in advance that your vote is registered.

msmirza007

MPA (400+ posts)
Inshallahh jis tarah mujhay Allah ki wahdaniat pay yaqeen hai isis tarah i beleive that Imran khan( pakiatan tehreek e insaf) is the only party that can bring change in pakistan...

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran zinda bad. He admited today he is close to establishment now and even told us he got close to MQM. Who cares about the hundreds of pakistanis who were killed by them.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Masha allah chuk ka rakhoo... you cant see what he just said? accepting he is close to establishment that is the army generals?
Inshallahh jis tarah mujhay Allah ki wahdaniat pay yaqeen hai isis tarah i beleive that Imran khan( pakiatan tehreek e insaf) is the only party that can bring change in pakistan...

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
well done Mubasher luqman, you are right we are the nation of dishonests and we need someone who is honest and sincere, IK is . Imran khan is the best choice for PM at this time to change the policies of this corrupt,incompetent govt and no vision . IK have to bring his team in the open and act fast . Alliance with PML-N will be suisidal because they are the one who kept this status quo and actually 100% responsible for the survial of this govt.PML-N says that they will not accept technocrats govt and will stand in front of it -may be they are looking another way to go to jeddah? I endorse the technocrat govt because nation is at standstill .

Last edited:

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
change begins from within. once our people have changed themselves then everything will change.
remember our leaders come from within us! once v are honest then we will get honest leaders like Imran khan!

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan needs to face people like Mubashir, this will help him to clarify his stance more briefly, though I am not convinced Imran answered Mubashir, corretly, courageously and boldly, but something is better than nothing, Mubashir have made himself very clear, as well as his allegations were very open, Bold questions on face, diplomatic uncleared answers. Good Show.

My previous arguments were more or less same, which were brought forward in front of Imran Khan, and still these have not been clarified, This is a different Imran Khan. anyways hope for the best.

Last edited: