(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
03_01.gif

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
انڈیا کو شرم آنی چاہیے اور نہتے کشمیریوں پر مظالم ڈھانا بند کرنا چاہیے

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
An Indian member would say to this video

" This is all lies made up by Pakistan. This things do not happen in our Bharat"

:lol:

arey Bhartio !!! kahan ho

tumhari mata ji pukar rahi hai defend krney ko

Leave the cows alone and come defend your mama :lol::lol:

Unicorn

Banned
An Indian member would say to this video

" This is all lies made up by Pakistan. This things do not happen in our Bharat"

:lol:

arey Bhartio !!! kahan ho

tumhari mata ji pukar rahi hai defend krney ko

Leave the cows alone and come defend your mama :lol::lol:

No these are not lies made by Pakistan. These things are happening as a result of political failure and its very unfortunate.

Kashmiris should participate in the elections, stop violence and seek political solution then there is no need for the army to be there.

Its the same situation as it was in US during Abraham Licon's times and the queen of Spain was making similar statements as you are making with regards to human rights.

This is not the first time Kashmiris have gone to UN human rights it would be nice if they would follow their advise as well.

You should join India in raising voice against China with regards to their treatment of Ughers no one makes any sound on their behalf, except for the Talaban, as they have absolutely no political freedom at all. I wonder why? You think it might have something to do with $$$$? I will post the plight of an Ugher women in front of UN at the opportune time.

Now if you don't mind my cow is mooing and I must tend to her.

Last edited:

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)
fake indian electoin u mean...........
like umar abdullah...............no body like him in kashmir...
voice of indian establishment..........

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)
U r choor...
U want to tell i have license to kill.......
Sharm tum ko magar aati nahi.........

Unicorn

Banned
U r choor...
U want to tell i have license to kill.......
Sharm tum ko magar aati nahi.........

I am so glad some one finally stood up for the Ughers. You are so right Chinese are the worst kind of Choors they moved all the Huns to Ugher's territory and they and they are terrorizing them every day.

I hope Pakistani Government uses its clout against China to help out these poor people.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
There is a big difference between China and India

China never claims to be democracy and all the ******** that India fakes

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No these are not lies made by Pakistan. These things are happening as a result of political failure and its very unfortunate.

Kashmiris should participate in the elections, stop violence and seek political solution then there is no need for the army to be there.

Its the same situation as it was in US during Abraham Licon's times and the queen of Spain was making similar statements as you are making with regards to human rights.

This is not the first time Kashmiris have gone to UN human rights it would be nice if they would follow their advise as well.

You should join India in raising voice against China with regards to their treatment of Ughers no one makes any sound on their behalf, except for the Talaban, as they have absolutely no political freedom at all. I wonder why? You think it might have something to do with $$$$? I will post the plight of an Ugher women in front of UN at the opportune time.

http://hellinparadise.150m.com/

http://www.ummah.net/kashmir/atroc/index.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkQCmf-K60o

Now if you don't mind my cow is mooing and I must tend to her.

u r wrong on all points Unicorn so finally u have shown your colors.

First thing first, why should Kashmiris take part in fake elections, they want to separate from India, would those electoral ballets give them the choice of choosing to stay or leave India, than and only than they will take part in elections, so unicorn if u and India has spec of decency and believe in Democracy than let the Kashmiris decide for themselves other wise Indian Democracy is fake, fake and fake, presence of 500,000 soldiers tell us that Kashmiris do not want to be with India but India keep them in control with brutal force. It is a crying shame.

It is also very annoying when Indian call it a political failure, what that has got to do with killing of innocent Kashmiris. Indian army has no guts and kills innocent Kashmiris. they are a satanic force.

About hans in Ughar territory, this I will not blieve comming from an Indian, Let me ask u this if south Indian come to punjab to work in farms should they be thrown out or killed. You are trying to make a hill out of a mole to raise the passions of Pakistanis against china, only country on the face of earth helping pakistan in every sphere.

Even Pakistan's best friends have used Pakistan for decades and have put ristrictions on it and keep trying to harm pakistan, but Pakistan is Allah's S.W.T. creation and it will defeat its enemies and will come out a winner as it is promised by allah S.W.T. that those who stand for justice and decency and fair play will win in this world of unjust and indecent ones.

Again save the baby girls and don't worry about cow mooing.

U.N. has yet to listen to Muslim grieviences re Kashmir and Palistine, on Chechnya, but wasted no time saparateing east timour from Indonesia. and dividing Sudan, do u see the reason, if u r what some called u a good Indian.

Let me challange here, one on one we the Pakistani call you to fight like a man. so here is my idea.

Pakistan will send its soldiers dressed in 15th century weapons like sords and shields, would India take this challange and do the same let us have a fight like a man, would India take the challnge, this will prove who is brave. killing of unarmed innocent civilian is cowardice.

Last edited: