Is Zaid Hamid a Patriotic? Emotional Fool ? Logical ?

How Zaid Hamid can be defined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why Zaid Hamid was trapped by Yousuf Kazab?

Veila, You managed to divert the topic. Lets come back to the topic, Why Zaid Hamid was trapped by Yousuf Kazab?

My Answer is: Because of his wrong Islamic believes. Let me know if you have a different answer....

www.loadpictures.net

Click here to read more about above article:

Some of Correct Islamic believes are:

1. Nobody has the knowledge of unseen (??? ?????) : “Say: “None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected” [Qur’aan: al-Naml 27:65]

2. Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) has died as declared by Khalifah Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) after the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????): "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Qur’aan 3.144)

Allah says in Qur’aan Sura #39 (Az-Zumar), verse 30:

??????? ??????? ?????????? ???????????
Yusuf Ali 30: Truly thou wilt die (one day), and truly they (too) will die (one day).
?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??

Allah says in Qur'aan Sura #21 (Al-Anbiya), verse 34-35

????? ????????? ???????? ???? ???????? ????????? ? ??????? ?????? ?????? ?????????????
Yusuf Ali 34: We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die, would they live permanently?
??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??

????? ?????? ????????? ????????? ? ???????????? ?????????? ??????????? ???????? ? ??????????? ???????????
Yusuf Ali 35: Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.
?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ???????? ??? ?????? ??? ??

3. Only those person could claim with 100% confidence that they have seen the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in their dream who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) saying, “Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape.” Abu ‘Abdullah said, “Ibn Sirin said, ‘Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.’” (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)
I had been a very strong supporter of Zaid Hamid until his affiliation with Yousuf Kazaab was revealed. I still believe that he is very sincere person. He is million times more patriotic than Zardari, Navaz and Altaf. We need leaders like Zaid Hamid.

All I am trying to say that due to some of his wrong believes which are against Quraan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) he was fooled by Yousuf Kazab. I have seen Zaid's video he might have realized his past mistakes and denounce his affiliation with Yousuf Kazab. So the point I want to make is that if an intellectual like Zaid Hamid is fooled by Yousuf Kazab what about poor innocent and Jahil people.

It is very important to have correct Islamic believes otherwise there are very serious implications. For example, the correct Islamic believe is that we cannot claim with 100% confidence that we have seen Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream. In fact, the Bukhari hadith says that whoever sees Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream has seen him in wakefulness. Since none of us have seen him in wakefulness, we can’t claim with 100% confidence that we have seen him (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream.

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape." Abu 'Abdullah said, "Ibn Sirin said, 'Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.'" (Sahih Bukhari, Book #87, Hadith #122)

The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers, whenever he wants to, via Wahee (???) about Ghaib. Hence Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) would not know about Ghaib (???) unless Allah informs him (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). Following Hadeeth narrates once Bibi Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Unhun) was wrongly accused and Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) were very worried and had no way of knowing the truth until Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter):

Narrated Masruq: I asked Um Ruman, 'Aisha's mother about the accusation forged against 'Aisha. She said, "While I was sitting with 'Aisha, an Ansari woman came to us and said, 'Let Allah condemn such-and-such person.' I asked her, 'Why do you say so?' She replied, 'For he has spread the (slanderous) story.' 'Aisha said, 'What story?' The woman then told her the story. 'Aisha asked, 'Have Abu Bakr and Allah's Apostle heard about it ?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Aisha fell down senseless (on hearing that), and when she came to her senses, she got fever and shaking of the body. The Prophet came and asked, 'What is wrong with her?' I said, 'She has got fever because of a story which has been rumored.' 'Aisha got up and said, 'By Allah! Even if I took an oath, you would not believe me, and if I put forward an excuse, You would not excuse me. My example and your example is just like that example of Jacob and his sons. Against that which you assert, it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' (12.18) The Prophet left and then Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter), and on that 'Aisha said, 'Thanks to Allah (only) and not to anybody else." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #602)

The correct believe is that the Silsila of Wahee (???) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhhamd (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). Hence anybody who claims that he has revelation from Allah about Ghaib (???) is Kazzaab (????).

There are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (???). Almost all our Sufi ‘saints’ have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

"You (O, Muhammad) will surely (die and ) they too will die". (Zumur-30)

This indeed is a very serious matter as it provides ground for grave-worship---a big form of SHIRK (شرک). It deforms the basic faith TAUHEED (which implies worship of none but Allah only in any form whatsoever) Since TAUHEED (توحید) is the foundation on which the structure of Islam is erected as whole, it has got to be completely clear form any kind of SHIRK (شرک). That is why the prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) always strictly prohibited his followers from any form of grave-worship and he seriously warned of its disastrous consequences even at his death bed. Therefore, it is the prime Responsibility of true Muslims to take up this matter and fully explain it to the masses to enable one to live with the knowledge of truth and not to die in ignorance.
Quraan and the Hadeeths provide the ultimate criteria to test and distinguish the true from the false. Let us first look into Quraan. The following few verses clearly explain the idea:

1. "You (O, Muhammad) will surely (die and ) they too will die". (Zumur-30)

2. "We appointed immortality for none before you. So, if you die, will thy be ever living? Every soul has to taste death".(Al-Umbia-34-35)

3. "Everything shall perish save Him".(Al-Qasus-88)

4. "Those (unto) whom they cry out for help besides ALLAH created nothing; they are created beings) they are totally dead and are not living at all and do not (even) know when they will be raised from their graves )".(Al -Nahl 20-21)

The last verse states a universal truth with no exception whatsoever, not even prophets and saints. It emphasizes that the death does not leave a spark of life. Then, how to expect a dead to see, listen or respond? Many a prophets have been wrongly called out for help in the hours of need ad in misery. It can, however, be seen that if the prophets were any exception it would have been certainly indicated in Quran and such a categorical statement would not have been made. Moreover:

"Then, after this, you shall surely die. Then on the Day o Resurrection only you shall be raised ."
(Al-Momninoon-15-16).

There is full consensus among SAHABA (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) on the above arguments of Quraan and Hadeeth.
Narrated Aysha (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) the wife of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم); Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) died while Abu Bakr was at a place called As-Sunnah (Al-Aliya) Umar stood up and said, "By Allah! Nothing occurred to my mind except that. "He said, "Verily! Allah will resurrect him and he will cut hands and legs of some men. " Then Abu Bakr came and uncovered the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) kissed him and said, "Let my mother and father be sacrificed for you, (O Allahs Apostle), you are good in life and in death. By Allah in Whose Hands my life is, Allah will never make you taste death twice. " Then he went out and said, O oath-taker! Dont be hasty. Narrated Ibn Abbas (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ): Abu Bakr went out while Umar bin Al-Khattab was talking to the people. Abu Bakr said, "Sit down, O Umar" But Umar refused to sit down. So the people came to Abu Bakr and left Umar. Abu Bakr said, "To proceed. If anyone amongst you used to worship Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) then Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is dead, but if (anyone of) you used to worship Allah, then Allah is Alive and shall never die. Allah said:Muhammad is no more than an Apostle, and indeed (many) apostles have passed away before him... (till the end of the Verse).... Allah will reward to those who are thankful. (Quraan 3:144) By Allah, it was as if the people never knew that Allah had revealed this Verse before till Abu Bakr recited it and all the people received it from him, and I heard everybody reciting it (then). (Narrated Az-Zuhri) : Said bin Al-Musaiyab told me that Umar said, "By Allah, when I heard Abu Bakr reciting it, my legs could not support me and I fell down at the very moment of hearing him reciting it, declaring that the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) had died." (Translation Bukhari Vol V12-13-533-524)

This HADITH has cleared many points: The address of Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) to the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) You have had the death that was destined for you and will not taste it the second time, " means that the Prophets life will not be revived in the world to experience death a second time until the Last Day (The Day of Judgment). The notion of revival of Prophets life in this world is thus categorically rejected. If it was not the case, Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) would have exhorted Umar Farooq (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) to have patience until the body of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) was buried in the grave and he would come to life again! After the address of Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) one and all the SAHABA (R.A) got convinced. Thus, the first and the greatest consensus of SAHABA (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) on the most delicate issue of the Prophets death was held at a time when his dead body was yet to be buried. History has never witnessed such a consensus of opinion on any other issue. It was only to resolve this issue of great importance that Almighty Allah put Umar (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) in a difficult situation. It was then settled once for ever that whosoever dies will NOT become alive in this world before the Day of Resurrection. This completely does away with the real basis of SHIRK implied in the belief, "The dead are really not dead but alive in the graves".

The belief in revival of life after death in the worldly grave is the Basis of SHIRK. The belief in the revival of life in the grave is the real basis of SHIRK and as such Almighty Allah raised this issue immediately after the death of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) It was magnificently resolved then and there. The words of the chief of AULIA-ALLAH (Allahs friends), Abu Bakr Siddiq (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) "
Let one who worshipped Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) be aware that he is no more and one who worshipped Allah (alone) should know that Allah is immortal" , proved to be the final verdict in the matter. As such none of the SAHABA (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) or their pupils even raised any doubt about it.

The books of HADITH do mention the death of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in various forms but the revival of life after death is nowhere mentioned by any of the SAHABA and is not found in any book of HADITH.

MAY ALLAH PROTECT US FROM THIS KUFR AND SHIRK THAT HAS BEEN INVENTED AND HAS BEEN MADE A PART OF DEEN BY OUR SCHOLARS, BELIEFS WHICH CLEARLY CONTRADICT WITH QURAN AND SUNNA. AND IF WE FOLLOW THOSE WHO HAVE INVENTED THIS OR ARE ONLY PROPAGATED THAT WHICH CONTRADICTS QURAN AND SUNNA, THEN ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY EXCUSES AND THE FIRE WILL BE OUR ABODE FOREVER. IF WE WANT TO BE GUIDED THEN WE MUST MAKE QURAN AND SUNNA AS OUR WAY OF LIFE. AND THROW THAT WHICH CONTRADICTS WITH THE QURAN ON THE WALL. AND WE SHOULD KNOW THAT NO DEED OF ANYONE OF US WILL BE ACCEPTED IF OUR AQEEDAH (BELIEF) IS NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH QURAN AND SUNNA. MAY ALLAH PROTECT US ALL.. AMEEN....

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Pakistan Pappo:

Pappo, I am not diverting topic as I have seen in your post that in some way or another you start praching your believes in name of Islam.

Zaid Hamid is an individual so I am not really bothered about him but ideology that you propagate is very letahl, therefore encountering that I was asking you a few question if you undestand philosophy of islamic acts or not.

As far as Zaid Hamid is concerned you have posted one video where according to you he is being called as Sahabi so makes him dubious but soon after that you start preaching your believes that have nothing to do with Islam.

Take one thing at once so instead of talking about here and there we could focus on one thing.

Sahabi.............Please define Sahabi according to Quran first so that it could be clear what Sahabi means.

Is that fine to you?

Pakistani1947

@Pakistan Pappo:

Pappo, I am not diverting topic as I have seen in your post that in some way or another you start praching your believes in name of Islam.

Zaid Hamid is an individual so I am not really bothered about him but ideology that you propagate is very letahl, therefore encountering that I was asking you a few question if you undestand philosophy of islamic acts or not.

As far as Zaid Hamid is concerned you have posted one video where according to you he is being called as Sahabi so makes him dubious but soon after that you start preaching your believes that have nothing to do with Islam.

Take one thing at once so instead of talking about here and there we could focus on one thing.

Sahabi.............Please define Sahabi according to Quran first so that it could be clear what Sahabi means.

Is that fine to you?

What do mean by "Pakistan Pappo"? I understand you could not resist to hide your real intellectual?

Could we continue this debate as mature and educated person, without being personal?

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
What do mean by "Pakistan Pappo"? I understand you could not resist to hide your real intellectual?

Could we continue this debate as mature and educated person, without being personal?

It was not aimed to insult but as you are aware of each other's stand so you might have taken as if I am settling any personal score.

I do applogise if you are hurt.

Pak 47 Chalay Ga as abb if you don' mind?

Pakistani1947

Comapanions of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Sahabi.............Please define Sahabi according to Quran first so that it could be clear what Sahabi means. Is that fine to you?

Allah says in Quraan, Al-Fath (48), verse 29:

مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللَّهِ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ أَشِدَّاءُ عَلَى الْكُفَّارِ رُحَمَاءُ بَيْنَهُمْ ۖ تَرَاهُمْ رُكَّعًا سُجَّدًا يَبْتَغُونَ فَضْلًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرِضْوَانًا ۖ سِيمَاهُمْ فِي وُجُوهِهِم مِّنْ أَثَرِ السُّجُودِ ۚ ذَ*ٰلِكَ مَثَلُهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ ۚ وَمَثَلُهُمْ فِي الْإِنجِيلِ كَزَرْعٍ أَخْرَجَ شَطْأَهُ فَآزَرَهُ فَاسْتَغْلَظَ فَاسْتَوَىٰ عَلَىٰ سُوقِهِ يُعْجِبُ الزُّرَّاعَ لِيَغِيظَ بِهِمُ الْكُفَّارَ ۗ وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ مِنْهُم مَّغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا
Yusuf Ali 29: Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is the apostle of Allah. and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.
محمد (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) الله کے رسول ہیں اور جو لوگ آپ کے ساتھ ہیں کفار پر سخت ہیں آپس میں رحم دل ہیں تو انہیں دیکھے گا کہ رکوع و سجود کر رہے ہیں الله کا فضل اوراس کی خوشنودی تلاش کرتے ہیں ان کی شناخت ان کے چہرو ں میں سجدہ کا نشان ہے یہی وصف ان کا تو رات میں ہے اور انجیل میں ان کا وصف ہے مثل اس کھیتی کے جس نے اپنی سوئی نکالی پھر اسے قوی کر دیا پھر موٹی ہوگئی پھر اپنے تنہ پر کھڑی ہوگئی کسانوں کو خوش کرنے لگی تاکہ الله ان کی وجہ سے کفار کو غصہ دلائے الله ان میں سے ایمان داروں اورنیک کام کرنے والوں کے لیے بخشش اور اجر عظیم کا وعدہ کیا ہے

Last edited:

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Comapanions of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Allah says in Quraan, Al-Fath (48), verse 29:

مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللَّهِ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ أَشِدَّاءُ عَلَى الْكُفَّارِ رُحَمَاءُ بَيْنَهُمْ ۖ تَرَاهُمْ رُكَّعًا سُجَّدًا يَبْتَغُونَ فَضْلًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرِضْوَانًا ۖ سِيمَاهُمْ فِي وُجُوهِهِم مِّنْ أَثَرِ السُّجُودِ ۚ ذَ*ٰلِكَ مَثَلُهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ ۚ وَمَثَلُهُمْ فِي الْإِنجِيلِ كَزَرْعٍ أَخْرَجَ شَطْأَهُ فَآزَرَهُ فَاسْتَغْلَظَ فَاسْتَوَىٰ عَلَىٰ سُوقِهِ يُعْجِبُ الزُّرَّاعَ لِيَغِيظَ بِهِمُ الْكُفَّارَ ۗ وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ مِنْهُم مَّغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا​

Yusuf Ali 29: Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is the apostle of Allah. and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.
محمد (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) الله کے رسول ہیں اور جو لوگ آپ کے ساتھ ہیں کفار پر سخت ہیں آپس میں رحم دل ہیں تو انہیں دیکھے گا کہ رکوع و سجود کر رہے ہیں الله کا فضل اوراس کی خوشنودی تلاش کرتے ہیں ان کی شناخت ان کے چہرو ں میں سجدہ کا نشان ہے یہی وصف ان کا تو رات میں ہے اور انجیل میں ان کا وصف ہے مثل اس کھیتی کے جس نے اپنی سوئی نکالی پھر اسے قوی کر دیا پھر موٹی ہوگئی پھر اپنے تنہ پر کھڑی ہوگئی کسانوں کو خوش کرنے لگی تاکہ الله ان کی وجہ سے کفار کو غصہ دلائے الله ان میں سے ایمان داروں اورنیک کام کرنے والوں کے لیے بخشش اور اجر عظیم کا وعدہ کیا ہے

Nice one, Ayat Mubarkah says "MA'AA Hoo" that's called Ma'eeyat.

But I asked you to define WORD SAHABI!

There are many names given to Quran that are mentioned in Quran, suppose Kitab, so shall we consider when word KITAB is utter to take it Quran!

Therefore we need to understand this.

Now you would blame me for deviation so coming back to Sahabi!

Firstly we need to look at root of word and it's meaning then we shall go FOR IMPLEMENTATION or APPLICATION then we may debate if word SAHAB or SAHABI or SAHABA or ASHAB could be used at other places.

We shall look what is difference between Sahab, Sahabi, Ashab and Sahaba and discuss if those are subititues to each other or not!

So please define Sahabi.

Pakistani1947

So please define Sahabi.

Scholars are agreed upon the definition of Companionship by Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani: ‘A Companion (Sahabi-e-Rasool pbuh) is the believer who saw and heard Allah’s Messenger pbuh at least once and died as a believer.
[I. Hajar, al-Isaba, 1.7.]

Shariah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

We shall look what is difference between Sahab, Sahabi, Ashab and Sahaba and discuss if those are subititues to each other or not!

So please define Sahabi.

After going through all of this thread, of what is happening of late, I have a question for you. Are you trying to pose your 'vast understanding' of islam through these questions or just trying to divert ppl. from the topic and your own reality.
If you have good knowledge, just present it here, your understandings, your views of islam, very concisely, afterall thats the way of the wise, they say a lot with very few words (i wonder when your questions are so big how much will you write 4 an answer).

You think you are v clever, you are not even worth 2 pence. I know u can't tell us nothing here, and you'll just say....''Before i answer/reply ...could u pl. tell me.....''
What are you about? can u just answer that?!?

Pakistani1947

???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ? ????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????? ??????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??! ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ?? "????" ???? ???? ??
(bigsmile)!
Take it easy bro ... i myself like zaid bhai though on some issues i have different views ...

P.S you gotta see this bro ( its awesome )

I joined this debate late hence missed some of the older posts. Today I was going through this thread and found above disturbing post by a member, Classified.

Classified, I understand that Zaid Hamid does not belong to your sect. It does not mean that you start making fun of him.

I had been a very strong supporter of Zaid Hamid until his affiliation with Yousuf Kazaab was revealed. I still believe that he is very sincere person. He is million times more patriotic than Zardari, Navaz and Altaf. We need leaders like Zaid Hamid. I have no doubt in his intentions. He is a brave leader and a sincere and devoted Muslim.

The problem is that he has some wrong Islamic believes which is hindrance to his capabilities and potential as very good defense analyst. Once he had been fooled by Yousuf Kazab due to having wrong Islamic believes. If Zaid Hamid had following correct Islamic believe he would have never been trapped into the net of Yousuf Kazab.

Some of Correct Islamic believes are:

1. Nobody has the knowledge of unseen (??? ?????) : “Say: “None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected” [Qur’aan: al-Naml 27:65]

2. Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) has died as declared by Khalifah Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) after the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????): "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Qur’aan 3.144)

Allah says in Qur’aan Sura #39 (Az-Zumar), verse 30:

??????? ??????? ?????????? ???????????
Yusuf Ali 30: Truly thou wilt die (one day), and truly they (too) will die (one day).
?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??

Allah says in Qur'aan Sura #21 (Al-Anbiya), verse 34-35

????? ????????? ???????? ???? ???????? ????????? ? ??????? ?????? ?????? ?????????????
Yusuf Ali 34: We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die, would they live permanently?
??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??

????? ?????? ????????? ????????? ? ???????????? ?????????? ??????????? ???????? ? ??????????? ???????????
Yusuf Ali 35: Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.
?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ???????? ??? ?????? ??? ??

3. Only those person could claim with 100% confidence that they have seen the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in their dream who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) saying, “Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape.” Abu ‘Abdullah said, “Ibn Sirin said, ‘Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.’” (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)
I had been a very strong supporter of Zaid Hamid until his affiliation with Yousuf Kazaab was revealed. I still believe that he is very sincere person. He is million times more patriotic than Zardari, Navaz and Altaf. We need leaders like Zaid Hamid.

All I am trying to say that due to some of his wrong believes which are against Quraan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) he was fooled by Yousuf Kazab. I have seen Zaid's video he might have realized his past mistakes and denounce his affiliation with Yousuf Kazab. So the point I want to make is that if an intellectual like Zaid Hamid is fooled by Yousuf Kazab what about poor innocent and Jahil people.

It is very important to have correct Islamic believes otherwise there are very serious implications. For example, the correct Islamic believe is that we cannot claim with 100% confidence that we have seen Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream. In fact, the Bukhari hadith says that whoever sees Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream has seen him in wakefulness. Since none of us have seen him in wakefulness, we can’t claim with 100% confidence that we have seen him (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream.

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape." Abu 'Abdullah said, "Ibn Sirin said, 'Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.'" (Sahih Bukhari, Book #87, Hadith #122)

The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers, whenever he wants to, via Wahee (???) about Ghaib. Hence Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) would not know about Ghaib (???) unless Allah informs him (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). Following Hadeeth narrates once Bibi Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Unhun) was wrongly accused and Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) were very worried and had no way of knowing the truth until Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter):

Narrated Masruq: I asked Um Ruman, 'Aisha's mother about the accusation forged against 'Aisha. She said, "While I was sitting with 'Aisha, an Ansari woman came to us and said, 'Let Allah condemn such-and-such person.' I asked her, 'Why do you say so?' She replied, 'For he has spread the (slanderous) story.' 'Aisha said, 'What story?' The woman then told her the story. 'Aisha asked, 'Have Abu Bakr and Allah's Apostle heard about it ?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Aisha fell down senseless (on hearing that), and when she came to her senses, she got fever and shaking of the body. The Prophet came and asked, 'What is wrong with her?' I said, 'She has got fever because of a story which has been rumored.' 'Aisha got up and said, 'By Allah! Even if I took an oath, you would not believe me, and if I put forward an excuse, You would not excuse me. My example and your example is just like that example of Jacob and his sons. Against that which you assert, it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' (12.18) The Prophet left and then Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter), and on that 'Aisha said, 'Thanks to Allah (only) and not to anybody else." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #602)

The correct believe is that the Silsila of Wahee (???) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhhamd (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). Hence anybody who claims that he has revelation from Allah about Ghaib (???) is Kazzaab (????).

There are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (???). Almost all our Sufi ‘saints’ have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

Let us pray that May Allah give hidayat to Zaid Hamid so that he may have correct Islamic believes. (Aameen)

Last edited:

awan4ever

Classified, I understand that Zaid Hamid does not belong to your sect. It does not mean that you start making fun of him.

Zaid Hamid koi religious figure nahi jiska mazaq urana mana ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.